[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Pau Gasol/Noah?
Author Thread
ankurk
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6075

4/25/2016  1:11 PM
Knows triangle. Older locker room voice. Still efficient. Great passer.
Convince him to come on to play 20MPG and split time at both PF and C
Would it be possible to get him and Noah?
What would realistic salaries be for Noah and Gasol this offseason?

Frontcourt of KP/Pau/Robin/Noah/Hernangomez
Sign Noah and trade Robin for backcourt help possibly?

AUTOADVERT
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
4/25/2016  1:17 PM
Those 2 guys are old, broke and didn't fit together on the same team last year, both hated the situation.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
callmened
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #4234

4/25/2016  1:42 PM
martin wrote:Those 2 guys are old, broke and didn't fit together on the same team last year, both hated the situation.

+1000%

Knicks should be improved: win about 40 games and maybe sneak into the playoffs. Melo, Rose and even Noah will have some nice moments however this team should be about PORZINGUS. the sooner they make him the primary player, the better
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
4/25/2016  1:57 PM
ankurk wrote:Knows triangle. Older locker room voice. Still efficient. Great passer.

No way to both.

IF we keep Carmelo--THAN I would be high on trying to bring Pau Gasol here for 2 years. I look at what Oklahoma has and they have the 4 bigs. Having Pau gives us someone who know the triangle---is a big hedge against injury to either KP or Lopez and can cut the minutes played by both,

The two main guys I want are Gasol and Curry. I look at it as getting Steve Kerr(Curry) and well Pau Gasol. We only have 18mm to spend--I can really endorse spending 10-12 mm on a SG UNTIL Affalo opts out. But we need a PG who can mesh in with Jerian Grant for a good price(the new MLE) Im willing to pay Gasol 10-11mm per year for two years.

RIP Crushalot😞
mreinman
Member: #3189

4/25/2016  2:02 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
ankurk wrote:Knows triangle. Older locker room voice. Still efficient. Great passer.

No way to both.

IF we keep Carmelo--THAN I would be high on trying to bring Pau Gasol here for 2 years. I look at what Oklahoma has and they have the 4 bigs. Having Pau gives us someone who know the triangle---is a big hedge against injury to either KP or Lopez and can cut the minutes played by both,

The two main guys I want are Gasol and Curry. I look at it as getting Steve Kerr(Curry) and well Pau Gasol. We only have 18mm to spend--I can really endorse spending 10-12 mm on a SG UNTIL Affalo opts out. But we need a PG who can mesh in with Jerian Grant for a good price(the new MLE) Im willing to pay Gasol 10-11mm per year for two years.

you lost me ... whoa

so here is what phil is thinking ....
knicks1248
Member: #582
4/25/2016  2:03 PM
You have KP and Rolo, why would we need gasol, and he chose the bulls over the knicks 2 yrs ago.
ES
Moonangie
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #2788

4/25/2016  2:30 PM
martin wrote:Those 2 guys are old, broke and didn't fit together on the same team last year, both hated the situation.

Plus, our urgent area of need is the backcourt. Nuff said

GoNyGoNyGo
Member: #411
USA
4/26/2016  9:44 AM
NOah is a good passer but does not shoot well enough. ALso injuries have caught up. PASS.

Gasol - Yes.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
4/26/2016  10:05 AM
One or the other in the event we trade Rolo for back court help and Willy is in rotation with upside to start in two years.
ankurk
Member: #6075

4/27/2016  12:03 AM
Rolo and Calderon for Rose?
Melo for Blake
then sign batum??

Rose, ,Batum, Blake, KP

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
4/27/2016  10:30 AM
If we can get Pau for nothing, that's great.

BRIGGS wants Curry. Ain't that nice.

Noah? Blake? Rose? Why not just trawl the IR and pick whatever floats to the top? Maybe we can sign and trade for an entire starting 5 that could spend 85% of the season in suits?

1) We have the best, most versatile starting front lines we've had in franchise history.
2) Let's break it up after one full season so we can fix the backcourt.
3) Then we can try and refix the front court while the new backcourt progresses.
4) Then we can trade some of the progressive backcourt for some front court help..
Then...

Phil, please just get us some backcourt starters that make AA look like bench fodder in comparison. I'm done with Galloway. Grant can continue to grow off the bench and hopefully spot start next season.

callmened
Member: #4234

4/27/2016  12:01 PM
noah and gasol are laughable players at this stage in their careers. Gasol is like 36 and plays NO DEFENSE! noah is only 30? going on 40 due to the wear and tear thibs cost. frontcourt is not an area of concern for the knicks. invest in improving the backcourt
Knicks should be improved: win about 40 games and maybe sneak into the playoffs. Melo, Rose and even Noah will have some nice moments however this team should be about PORZINGUS. the sooner they make him the primary player, the better
nyknickzingis
Member: #6207

4/28/2016  7:20 PM
Gasol and Porzingis are switchable on offense and defense.
Need a backcourt player that can be paired with either Jose or Grant to make a 5 man lineup work.
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
4/28/2016  7:59 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/28/2016  8:01 PM
jrodmc wrote:If we can get Pau for nothing, that's great.

Noah? Blake? Rose? Why not just trawl the IR and pick whatever floats to the top? Maybe we can sign and trade for an entire starting 5 that could spend 85% of the season in suits?

1) We have the best, most versatile starting front lines we've had in franchise history.
3) Then we can try and refix the front court while the new backcourt progresses.
4) Then we can trade some of the progressive backcourt for some front court help..
Then...

Phil, please just get us some backcourt starters that make AA look like bench fodder in comparison. I'm done with Galloway. Grant can continue to grow off the bench and hopefully spot start next season.

I guarantee that curry will be a player that will surprise the heck out of the nba. I'm not looking for a star Sg. I'm looking for players who fit and play good team ball. Also gasoline would give us a 3 headed monster and take pressure off of kp

RIP Crushalot😞
mreinman
Member: #3189

4/30/2016  10:22 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
jrodmc wrote:If we can get Pau for nothing, that's great.

Then...

I guarantee that curry will be a player that will surprise the heck out of the nba. I'm not looking for a star Sg. I'm looking for players who fit and play good team ball. Also gasoline would give us a 3 headed monster and take pressure off of kp

how does one guarantee such a thing?

so here is what phil is thinking ....
Pau Gasol/Noah?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy