[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

2016 NBA PLAYOFF BASKETBALL
Author Thread
Cartman718
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1694

6/20/2016  11:17 AM
so...WHEN (not IF) lebron opts out this offseason, how many people are going to throw tomatoes at him again (including cleveland fans ownership media)
This is his MO...have the capability of doing something great, followed by a completely commercial no loyalties type of move.
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
AUTOADVERT
TPercy
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #5748

6/20/2016  12:17 PM
crzymdups wrote:
TPercy wrote:I don't know why Festus Ezeli kept on being put back into the game. He was a liability every single time he was on the court.

This is why I say don't trade Rolo - last two games showed how truly valuable Bogut was to the Warriors. There was one game he had a truly huge game against OKC, I think game 5 or 6. Their interior D looked like swiss cheese without him. Warriors did well going small, but those twenty minutes a game that Bogut gave them of good traditional interior D were valuable to them. Even if we only play Rolo 20-24mpg, that's insanely valuable.

Pretty much and it shows in Rolo's advanced stat line aswell. Ezeli was missing multiple good looks and making silly defensive errors that Bogut never would have made.

The Future is Bright!
WaltLongmire
Member: #5843

6/20/2016  12:21 PM
TPercy wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
TPercy wrote:I don't know why Festus Ezeli kept on being put back into the game. He was a liability every single time he was on the court.

This is why I say don't trade Rolo - last two games showed how truly valuable Bogut was to the Warriors. There was one game he had a truly huge game against OKC, I think game 5 or 6. Their interior D looked like swiss cheese without him. Warriors did well going small, but those twenty minutes a game that Bogut gave them of good traditional interior D were valuable to them. Even if we only play Rolo 20-24mpg, that's insanely valuable.

Pretty much and it shows in Rolo's advanced stat line aswell. Ezeli was missing multiple good looks and making silly defensive errors that Bogut never would have made.

Bogut is also a good passer. Bogut is limited physically, but a smart player with good court sense.
EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
TPercy
Member: #5748

6/20/2016  1:27 PM
WaltLongmire wrote:
TPercy wrote:
crzymdups wrote:

Bogut is also a good passer. Bogut is limited physically, but a smart player with good court sense.

Pretty much, traditional bigs are still a relevant and valuable piece of a championship team.
The Future is Bright!
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
6/20/2016  2:53 PM
Injuries count!!! GSW had a perfect storm to a chip last year because of it. Seemingly the path to the finals was paved with injuries to other teams! And in the finals, Kyrie went down in game one!!!
But......The 73 win total and tough series at full strength against OKC made it legit!
THis year, Clev is full strength (except love missing a game).

Chips are no joke! They not easy!

Vmart
Member: #247
USA
6/20/2016  3:04 PM
Nalod wrote:Injuries count!!! GSW had a perfect storm to a chip last year because of it. Seemingly the path to the finals was paved with injuries to other teams! And in the finals, Kyrie went down in game one!!!
But......The 73 win total and tough series at full strength against OKC made it legit!

I don't know Nalod I think the Warriors were running on fumes and that injury Curry suffered in Houston he was not the same. Iggy developed the bad back and Bogut went down. I still believe the League took it away from Warriors with the Green suspension for extra drama and series extension.

crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
6/20/2016  3:47 PM
This is straight hilarious.

¿ △ ?
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
6/20/2016  4:16 PM    LAST EDITED: 6/20/2016  4:18 PM
Vmart wrote:
Nalod wrote:Injuries count!!! GSW had a perfect storm to a chip last year because of it. Seemingly the path to the finals was paved with injuries to other teams! And in the finals, Kyrie went down in game one!!!

I don't know Nalod I think the Warriors were running on fumes and that injury Curry suffered in Houston he was not the same. Iggy developed the bad back and Bogut went down. I still believe the League took it away from Warriors with the Green suspension for extra drama and series extension.

Curry seemed fine. Remember, in a series adjustments are made and fatigue plays a role over a long season!! The pressure of 73 wins can take its toll.
Im not into the conspiracy of the NBA drama and to me greens suspension was pretty transparent. The dude had but how many techs and head room for a flagerant one or two, and in my opinion it was pretty laid out for him that he was was not suspended for kicking Adam's nuts into his throat, but if he gets another flagrant he was gonna sit one out. Thus, he knew he was on a short leash regarding testicular activity.

And, Curry did take something out of his mouth and throw it on a fan in a rage. Nothing done there.
Looked to me thru the series and GSW type of ball either they won big, or lost big. Hit the threes or not. My point, the "conspiracy" to me is a stretch. If anything, GSW got treated very well for the most part.

Of all things, even JR smith was not on any refs radar for any activity. Draymond crossed the line and he was shown the line before he did so.

WaltLongmire
Member: #5843

6/20/2016  5:51 PM
crzymdups wrote:This is straight hilarious.

Just another example of how Love can affect people.

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
NumberTwoPencil
Member: #481
USA
6/20/2016  10:39 PM
"Curry seemed fine."

Hmmmm. No, Curry did not seem fine. He had, what?, one game after the ankle injury where he looked okay but after the knee injury, even when he had nice stats, he was simply not the player he was earlier in the year. He wasn't just fatigued, his lateral motion and his speed were clearly impaired. That 70% figure that gets tossed about seems about right to me. Yeah, sure, the season is long. Everyone gets injured and tired. But . . . Curry either didn't sit out enough games or his knee injury was more serious than he let on or something. It was clearly the major factor in deciding to sit out Team USA. At times in his career, he's skipped surgery when other players might have had it. As long as the injury didn't significantly increase his odds of damage, he's focused on physical therapy and gone ahead and played but . . . I'm not going to be surprised if, in a week or two, he has surgery.

Just before the Cleveland series started, I looked at some clips of Curry earlier in the year just to make sure I wasn't seeing things but, nope, he's clearly slower and much slower moving side to side earlier in the year, even in games where he was fatigued and/or coming off a minor injury. IMO, GS might have stood a better chance switching over to a Livingston/Green-run offense and not leaning on Curry to control he flow/speed of the games. They did try some of that earlier in the year and, yup, Green, with mixed results, ran the team when Curry was out but for whatever reasons, Kerr stuck with Curry. Even at 70%, he's very good but he not able to control games as he could before the injury. My two cents.

stopstandthere
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #6004

6/21/2016  5:55 AM
I couldn't find the thread back but remember some dudes here think 1) curry over MJ and 2) no one on earth can stop Curry.
stopstandthere
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #6004

6/21/2016  5:58 AM
crzymdups wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:

Considering the circumstances- Game 7 of the Finals, under two minutes, tie score, neither team had scored for two minutes - that might be the best block of all time.

That is kind of superhero play. They appear when they are in need.

2016 NBA PLAYOFF BASKETBALL

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy