2016 NBA PLAYOFF BASKETBALL
Author Thread
crzymdups
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #671
USA
6/19/2016  11:01 PM
Vmart wrote:
Clean wrote:The Bogut injury showed just how bad their backup bigs were. Barnes just played himself out of a ton of money. Every brick he shot was another million deducted from his next deal.

This is why the league decision to suspend Drymond was crazy it was BS as JVG said. Expanding the series was the goal of the league and they never took injuries into account.

This is why Draymond's decision to swipe at Bron's nuts was crazy. He cost the Warriors a championship with his punk play and inspired Bron to rise up. Not the league's fault they called a nut swipe a foul. Dray kicked the hornet's nest. He dumb.

¿ △ ?
AUTOADVERT
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

6/19/2016  11:02 PM
WaltLongmire wrote:Bash Brothers...6/24 from 3...

12/36 from the field...

only 4 assists but 7 turnovers.

Don't get me wrong, I respect their games, but there always seemed to be a country club aspect to their games that was waiting to be exposed.

WaltLongmire
Member: #5843

6/19/2016  11:08 PM
crzymdups wrote:
Vmart wrote:
Clean wrote:The Bogut injury showed just how bad their backup bigs were. Barnes just played himself out of a ton of money. Every brick he shot was another million deducted from his next deal.

This is why the league decision to suspend Drymond was crazy it was BS as JVG said. Expanding the series was the goal of the league and they never took injuries into account.

This is why Draymond's decision to swipe at Bron's nuts was crazy. He cost the Warriors a championship with his punk play and inspired Bron to rise up. Not the league's fault they called a nut swipe a foul. Dray kicked the hornet's nest. He dumb.

I've said it a lot with Green...Karma and bite you in the balls if you don't watch out.

His Get Out of Jail Free card expired after that OKC series.

GS still had the home court, though, and Green had a great game 7. Everything was set up for them to win, despite the Bogut injury.

Curry and Thompson showed that if you live by the 3 you die by it, and Barnes showed that he is just a passenger on this team, whose next contract is built on the play of Curry, Thompson, and Green.

Really turns out that this was the only great game in the series, which is a little sad, since we were hoping for an epic series.

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
crzymdups
USA
6/19/2016  11:11 PM
WaltLongmire wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
Vmart wrote:

I've said it a lot with Green...Karma and bite you in the balls if you don't watch out.

His Get Out of Jail Free card expired after that OKC series.

GS still had the home court, though, and Green had a great game 7. Everything was set up for them to win, despite the Bogut injury.

Curry and Thompson showed that if you live by the 3 you die by it, and Barnes showed that he is just a passenger on this team, whose next contract is built on the play of Curry, Thompson, and Green.

Really turns out that this was the only great game in the series, which is a little sad, since we were hoping for an epic series.

I thought the twists and turns from game to game made the series fascinating. The games were interesting, even if they were usually over by the last few minutes of the fourth. So many moves and counter moves I found fascinating.

I thought it was a great series - individual games could certainly have been closer though.

¿ △ ?
mreinman
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3189

6/19/2016  11:11 PM
crzymdups wrote:Love proved me wrong tonight. Great game 7. (Still don't think he fits in their offense, and I think they'll trade him)

how about that crazy dee on curry on that key possession?

so here is what phil is thinking ....
crzymdups
USA
6/19/2016  11:15 PM
mreinman wrote:
crzymdups wrote:Love proved me wrong tonight. Great game 7. (Still don't think he fits in their offense, and I think they'll trade him)

That was insane. He played solid D all night, but incredible D on that possession. Curry just seemed off all playoffs. I wonder if he was injured? I have a feeling we'll hear that story soon... maybe it's an excuse... but he seems to have an MCL injury after effect.

¿ △ ?
mreinman

6/19/2016  11:17 PM
crzymdups wrote:
mreinman wrote:

That was insane. He played solid D all night, but incredible D on that possession. Curry just seemed off all playoffs. I wonder if he was injured? I have a feeling we'll hear that story soon... maybe it's an excuse... but he seems to have an MCL injury after effect.

something seemed a bit off for a while. still a sick player but no lebron. Lebron's block was the biggest defensive play in the finals that i have ever seen.

lebron may have even moved ahead of jordan in my book though that notion will never get passed the old schoolers.

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

6/19/2016  11:23 PM
crzymdups wrote:
mreinman wrote:

Love did what few defenders do to Curry, he kept himself as close to Curry as he could without getting called for a foul. Didnt give him any room to raise his arms to shoot. Love's footwork was amazing on that play. It was more about Love than Curry IMO.

crzymdups
USA
6/19/2016  11:23 PM
mreinman wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
mreinman wrote:

something seemed a bit off for a while. still a sick player but no lebron. Lebron's block was the biggest defensive play in the finals that i have ever seen.

lebron may have even moved ahead of jordan in my book though that notion will never get passed the old schoolers.

I agree. He is edging closer and closer to Jordan for me, as well. No matter what, I think he has solidified a claim to an all-time top 5 NBA player right now.

Bill Russell, Jordan, Lebron, Bird, Magic, Kareem, Duncan - Bron is in that conversation, not sure how to rank those guys, but he's up there with the all time greats with no asterisks

¿ △ ?
Kemet
Member: #6148

6/19/2016  11:58 PM
crzymdups wrote:
mreinman wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
mreinman wrote:

I agree. He is edging closer and closer to Jordan for me, as well. No matter what, I think he has solidified a claim to an all-time top 5 NBA player right now.

Bill Russell, Jordan, Lebron, Bird, Magic, Kareem, Duncan - Bron is in that conversation, not sure how to rank those guys, but he's up there with the all time greats with no asterisks

Lebron performance = Magic Johnson / Larry Bird

Splash brothers with only 31 points combined at home, Warriors only 13 points in the 4th. That part I didn't expect. The shooting nightmare of the NBA ended (at least for this year). The team that got to the bucket and had the better athletes won. NBA order restored?

mreinman

6/20/2016  12:02 AM
Kemet wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
mreinman wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
mreinman wrote:

Splash brothers with only 31 points combined at home, Warriors only 13 points in the 4th. That part I didn't expect. The shooting nightmare of the NBA ended (at least for this year). The team that got to the bucket and had the better athletes won. NBA order restored?

GS shot 36.6 from 3 tonight, not why they lost but I hope the nba takes away the three ball ... oh an dray really hated that three tonight.

crzymdups
USA
6/20/2016  12:02 AM
Kemet wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
mreinman wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
mreinman wrote:

Lebron is the disruptor.

It will be interesting to see how teams respond in FA. If the best shooting, best offensive team of all time can't beat Bron... what do you do?

To me this series makes the case for the Knicks to give the max to Conley all the more.

¿ △ ?
mreinman

6/20/2016  12:04 AM
crzymdups wrote:
Kemet wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
mreinman wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
mreinman wrote:

Lebron is the disruptor.

It will be interesting to see how teams respond in FA. If the best shooting, best offensive team of all time can't beat Bron... what do you do?

To me this series makes the case for the Knicks to give the max to Conley all the more.

perhaps this new nba will make grant the mvp since he cant shoot a lick lol

WaltLongmire

6/20/2016  1:22 AM
EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
crzymdups
USA
6/20/2016  1:53 AM
¿ △ ?
crzymdups
USA
6/20/2016  1:55 AM
WaltLongmire wrote:

Considering the circumstances- Game 7 of the Finals, under two minutes, tie score, neither team had scored for two minutes - that might be the best block of all time.

¿ △ ?
TPercy
Member: #5748

6/20/2016  8:17 AM
After watching this finals, I think Tristan Thompson best defender in the league.
The Future is Bright!
TPercy
Member: #5748

6/20/2016  8:19 AM
I don't know why Festus Ezeli kept on being put back into the game. He was a liability every single time he was on the court.
The Future is Bright!
crzymdups
USA
6/20/2016  9:48 AM
TPercy wrote:I don't know why Festus Ezeli kept on being put back into the game. He was a liability every single time he was on the court.

This is why I say don't trade Rolo - last two games showed how truly valuable Bogut was to the Warriors. There was one game he had a truly huge game against OKC, I think game 5 or 6. Their interior D looked like swiss cheese without him. Warriors did well going small, but those twenty minutes a game that Bogut gave them of good traditional interior D were valuable to them. Even if we only play Rolo 20-24mpg, that's insanely valuable.

¿ △ ?
WaltLongmire

6/20/2016  9:52 AM
crzymdups wrote:

Pretty hilarious...well done by the guy who had the idea and executed it.

2016 NBA PLAYOFF BASKETBALL

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy