Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
5/22/2016  10:21 AM
mreinman wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
mreinman wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
mreinman wrote:Kyrie with an awful game. Another guy that I think is super talented but missing lots of bball iq. His shots tonight were plain horrible.

Bismark was sick.

Cory J's defense was phenomenal. Toronto's defense was stifling.

Would be fun if Toronto won the next game.

Missed the game because we are at Canandaigua lake at my brother in laws place and he only has basic cable. I am a bit frustrated with the nba because you can't even get games on the radio anymore. I thought ABC had the Saturday games.

no internet?

No. We are in his 'guest house'. He pays for it but his router doesn't work. I check in on my phone but the nhl had a playoff game on and fox had a mlb game on. ABC has been broadcasting Saturday games. Not sure why this wasn't on. Also, games aren't on the radio anymore. No ota broadcasts and advertising on uniforms is a bad look in my opinion.

ballstreams?

Ballstreams is done.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
AUTOADVERT
mase14
Member: #1622

5/22/2016  12:13 PM
Espn app Crush
mreinman
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3189

5/22/2016  1:56 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
mreinman wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
mreinman wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
mreinman wrote:Kyrie with an awful game. Another guy that I think is super talented but missing lots of bball iq. His shots tonight were plain horrible.

Bismark was sick.

Missed the game because we are at Canandaigua lake at my brother in laws place and he only has basic cable. I am a bit frustrated with the nba because you can't even get games on the radio anymore. I thought ABC had the Saturday games.

no internet?

No. We are in his 'guest house'. He pays for it but his router doesn't work. I check in on my phone but the nhl had a playoff game on and fox had a mlb game on. ABC has been broadcasting Saturday games. Not sure why this wasn't on. Also, games aren't on the radio anymore. No ota broadcasts and advertising on uniforms is a bad look in my opinion.

ballstreams?

Ballstreams is done.

I have another paid site that I have used for years but registration has been closed for a long time.

so here is what phil is thinking ....
CrushAlot
USA
5/22/2016  3:13 PM
mreinman wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
mreinman wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
mreinman wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Bismark was sick.

no internet?

ballstreams?

Ballstreams is done.

I have another paid site that I have used for years but registration has been closed for a long time.

Really. I would love to use it if they open it up again. I would get league pass but the Knicks are blacked out.
mreinman

5/22/2016  3:23 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
mreinman wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
mreinman wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
mreinman wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Bismark was sick.

no internet?

ballstreams?

Ballstreams is done.

Really. I would love to use it if they open it up again. I would get league pass but the Knicks are blacked out.

I will post the link if that happens.

CrushAlot
USA
5/22/2016  3:37 PM
mreinman wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
mreinman wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
mreinman wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
mreinman wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Bismark was sick.

no internet?

ballstreams?

Ballstreams is done.

Awesome. Thanks.

yellowboy90
Member: #3538

5/22/2016  8:04 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
mreinman wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
mreinman wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
mreinman wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
mreinman wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Bismark was sick.

no internet?

ballstreams?

Ballstreams is done.

Awesome. Thanks.

You could have always did the 7-day trail for slingtv when you are in a pinch and there is the watchespn/tnt app if you have cable or know someone that does and is willing to give you their pin.

markvmc
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1797

5/22/2016  8:55 PM
Green should have been off for that.
WaltLongmire
Member: #5843

5/22/2016  9:10 PM
markvmc wrote:Green should have been off for that.

He's been playing like a hockey thug at times. Guy has a major attitude- I understand that it is one of the things which motivates his game, but I don't find it appealing. He also gets away with a lot of obvious pushing, IMO.

He is doing everything he can to make me root against GS.

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
markvmc
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1797

5/22/2016  9:12 PM
WaltLongmire wrote:

He's been playing like a hockey thug at times. Guy has a major attitude- I understand that it is one of the things which motivates his game, but I don't find it appealing. He also gets away with a lot of obvious pushing, IMO.

Agreed; it wasn't the first incident he's been involved in. Though it looks like keeping him in tonight's game is helping the Thunder!

CrushAlot
USA
5/22/2016  9:29 PM
mreinman

5/22/2016  9:39 PM
I can't believe that GS has looked/played this awful!

Durant is killing it and westbrook not taking to many bad shots

Kemet
Member: #6148

5/22/2016  10:07 PM
Game 3 .. GSW vs OKC .. Halftime score are 47 - 72
Wsup .. OKC has a 25 pt lead over GS at Halftime

Should Green get suspended a game for kicking Adams in the nuts? Yeah Yeah Yeah!
End of 3rd quarter 80 - 117
OKC has a 37 pt lead

Kemet
Member: #6148

5/22/2016  10:11 PM
WaltLongmire wrote:

Green reminds me so much of Barkley performance

mreinman

5/22/2016  10:35 PM
Russell Westbrook keeps proving me wrong ...
TPercy
Member: #5748

5/22/2016  10:35 PM
mreinman wrote:I can't believe that GS has looked/played this awful!

Durant is killing it and westbrook not taking to many bad shots

Transition offense was one of the main factors opening this game. Westbrook and Durants willingness to run to court well gave them the advantage to set up their offense and get the bucket as quickly as possible.

Golden State missed a lot of layups that they usually make

Draymond Green was ass cheeks

The Future is Bright!
CrushAlot
USA
5/22/2016  10:38 PM
Kemet wrote:Game 3 .. GSW vs OKC .. Halftime score are 47 - 72
Wsup .. OKC has a 25 pt lead over GS at Halftime

Should Green get suspended a game for kicking Adams in the nuts? Yeah Yeah Yeah!
End of 3rd quarter 80 - 117
OKC has a 37 pt lead

I think he needs to get suspended. He has done that two games in a row. That game gets really interesting if he is out.
CrushAlot
USA
5/22/2016  10:41 PM

He needs to miss a game.
CrushAlot
USA
5/22/2016  10:48 PM
Kerr saying they should rescind the flagrant foul on Green.
mreinman

5/22/2016  10:50 PM
CrushAlot wrote:Kerr saying they should rescind the flagrant foul on Green.

yeah ... he needs to look again and stop the grandstanding. I love dray but that was intentional.

2016 NBA PLAYOFF BASKETBALL

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy