2016 NBA PLAYOFF BASKETBALL
Author Thread
mreinman
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3189

5/1/2016  2:39 PM
crzymdups wrote:
mreinman wrote:
dk7th wrote:LOL @ the Spurs annihilating the Thunder.

if westbrook (and durant) are so great how the hell does that happen?

I always said and I will stick to it. Westbrook is NOT the type of player that I want. He is D. Rose pre-injury which is athletic and great until it counts and stupid sets in.

Westbrook makes a lot of bad mistakes because he doesn't believe in his teammates - he thinks he can get a better shot. I've seen him take contested threes in the last minute when he had guys wide open under the hoop. He's one of my favorites, but he is deeply flawed. He reminds me of Marbury and Melo - which is why I can see him being a Knick :)

I think the OKC will come back to make it a series against San Antonio, but I don't see them beating the Spurs. I think the Spurs look at GSW reeling and see this as a chance for one last chip for Timmy. They are locked the f@ck in and will be a tough mother****ing out against the GSW. Though if Steph can come back, I think the Warriors prevail... if the Warriors minus Steph can get past Portland, which isn't automatic. Blazers can give the Steph-less Warriors a battle to end all. That's gonna be a great series.

Playoffs finally getting interesting!

very interesting ... see miami and their realgm + excellent coach making this game 7 a joke.

so here is what phil is thinking ....
AUTOADVERT
crzymdups
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #671
USA
5/1/2016  2:43 PM
mreinman wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
mreinman wrote:

I always said and I will stick to it. Westbrook is NOT the type of player that I want. He is D. Rose pre-injury which is athletic and great until it counts and stupid sets in.

Westbrook makes a lot of bad mistakes because he doesn't believe in his teammates - he thinks he can get a better shot. I've seen him take contested threes in the last minute when he had guys wide open under the hoop. He's one of my favorites, but he is deeply flawed. He reminds me of Marbury and Melo - which is why I can see him being a Knick :)

I think the OKC will come back to make it a series against San Antonio, but I don't see them beating the Spurs. I think the Spurs look at GSW reeling and see this as a chance for one last chip for Timmy. They are locked the f@ck in and will be a tough mother****ing out against the GSW. Though if Steph can come back, I think the Warriors prevail... if the Warriors minus Steph can get past Portland, which isn't automatic. Blazers can give the Steph-less Warriors a battle to end all. That's gonna be a great series.

very interesting ... see miami and their realgm + excellent coach making this game 7 a joke.

Charlotte had their shot in Game 6. They blew it. Miami wasn't gonna lose Game 7 at home.

¿ △ ?
mreinman

5/1/2016  2:44 PM
this is the dragic that I loved in phoenix. Maybe Miami would finally start using his talents correctly.
smackeddog
Member: #883
5/1/2016  2:45 PM
mreinman wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
mreinman wrote:

Why does westbrook always get the blame and Durant always get a pass?

dk7th
Member: #4228
USA
5/1/2016  2:51 PM
mreinman wrote:

when you sic the two-time defensive player of the year on the highest usage player in the league, this is the result. you're right it is like rose being guarded by lebron a few years back: cut off the head of the snake. westbrook is unlikely to adapt. they may get swept but they will possibly get a game off the spurs.

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
mreinman

5/1/2016  3:00 PM
smackeddog wrote:
mreinman wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
mreinman wrote:

because he is the orchestrator. He needs to set the correct tone and make sure that he always involves his team and keeps them playing with confidence especially when you have a guy like Durant on your team. He should use his talents to create opps for durant as his top priority. How does Durant only get 15 shots? Durant should get blame too but I think that it is ultimately on westbrooks shoulders.

yellowboy90
Member: #3538

5/1/2016  3:44 PM
Lillard needs to make better decisions on when and when not to shoot. He is going kobe instead of being a poor man's Curry.
smackeddog
Member: #883
5/1/2016  3:50 PM
mreinman wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
mreinman wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
mreinman wrote:

because he is the orchestrator. He needs to set the correct tone and make sure that he always involves his team and keeps them playing with confidence especially when you have a guy like Durant on your team. He should use his talents to create opps for durant as his top priority. How does Durant only get 15 shots? Durant should get blame too but I think that it is ultimately on westbrooks shoulders.

If it's the PGs fault then why does Melo get the blame for our playoff failings?

mreinman

5/1/2016  3:56 PM
smackeddog wrote:
mreinman wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
mreinman wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
mreinman wrote:

If it's the PGs fault then why does Melo get the blame for our playoff failings?

he is not to blame for losing, he is to blame for playing like a trashy inefficient chucker. If we lost and he played well then he would get less blame. Its not that complicated. Durant and CP3 may have lost but they usually put up stellar numbers.

Why are we talking about old selfish melo. New melo looks smarter and more team oriented (thanks to phil).

dk7th
USA
5/1/2016  4:21 PM
smackeddog wrote:
mreinman wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
mreinman wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
mreinman wrote:

In a word: USAGE

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
5/1/2016  5:19 PM
I would not mind if the Knicks signed Crabbe.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
mreinman

5/1/2016  6:12 PM
listening to sam mitchell, I can see why he got canned.
dk7th
USA
5/1/2016  7:20 PM
looking forward to hearing how paul george elevates his game in a clutch road win. sorry i won't be able to see the game.
Finestrg
Member: #1069

5/1/2016  9:11 PM
Indy's gotta get Solomon Hill more shots. Over 15 mins in the first half with good defense on DeRozan and he didn't take a shot.

I'd love to get this guy and get him 15 shots a game next year.

CrushAlot
USA
5/1/2016  10:23 PM
Raptors are on the verge of an epic collapse.
mreinman

5/1/2016  10:28 PM
I have not seen a worse 4th quarter coaching job than what casey is doing tonight in a long time.
mreinman

5/1/2016  10:30 PM
and they will pull it out but so so ugly ... played not to lose - awful!!
CrushAlot
USA
5/1/2016  10:35 PM
mreinman wrote:and they will pull it out but so so ugly ... played not to lose - awful!!

Yeah walking the ball up and not being able to do anything once they crossed half court was brutal. Miami/Toronto should be a good series.
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
5/1/2016  10:37 PM
Every time I look at the game DeRozen just looks god awful
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
mreinman

5/1/2016  10:38 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
mreinman wrote:and they will pull it out but so so ugly ... played not to lose - awful!!

Yeah walking the ball up and not being able to do anything once they crossed half court was brutal. Miami/Toronto should be a good series.

because they were trying to run out the clock instead of getting into earlier offense. very bad decision and almost costed them dearly.

defense on both sides was insanely good.

DCarol did not show up in the stat sheet but he came up huge defensively.

2016 NBA PLAYOFF BASKETBALL

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy