[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

LameThread v the Raptors, T minus 2
Author Thread
crzymdups
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #671
USA
4/10/2016  10:09 PM
newyorker4ever wrote:If Grant wasn't a rookie there would of been a foul called on that play cause he got hit a couple of times.

Yeah - thought Valunciunas hit him on that last drive he had. Oh well. Very positive overall game for Grant.

¿ △ ?
AUTOADVERT
mreinman
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3189

4/10/2016  10:09 PM
crzymdups wrote:Jerian is looking like he's figuring things out a little and has his confidence back. Really looking forward to what he can improve over the summer.

Maybe Grant and Wroten will be our PGs next season? Wouldn't hate that.

Still not sold on Early being an NBA player.

wouldn't either since we have our pick next year.

so here is what phil is thinking ....
crzymdups
USA
4/10/2016  10:11 PM
mreinman wrote:
crzymdups wrote:Jerian is looking like he's figuring things out a little and has his confidence back. Really looking forward to what he can improve over the summer.

wouldn't either since we have our pick next year.

Yes, that's supposed to be the reward for sucking - draft picks. Only the Knicks like to continually turn draft picks into Eddy Curry and Andrea Bargnani and wonder why they never get better.

But I wouldn't mind Grant at PG if they had a much improved SG next season. It's one way to go.

¿ △ ?
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
4/10/2016  10:14 PM

Grant has been looking a lot better. Maybe the Knicks can make a push for a really good 2 guard in free agency and go with what they have at point guard.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
WaltLongmire
Member: #5843

4/10/2016  10:53 PM
CrushAlot wrote:

Grant has been looking a lot better. Maybe the Knicks can make a push for a really good 2 guard in free agency and go with what they have at point guard.

He should have been playing starter's minutes a long time ago, and if we believe the story, it took some vets to push Rambis to give Grant legitimate playing time.
EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
crzymdups
USA
4/10/2016  11:24 PM
WaltLongmire wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

He should have been playing starter's minutes a long time ago, and if we believe the story, it took some vets to push Rambis to give Grant legitimate playing time.

Yeah, I'm no fan of how his playing time was handled. He should've been playing starter's minutes for at least the past month.

Just excited for the confidence he seems to have back... which may be partly not always having to look over his shoulder for a quick hook if he makes a mistake.

¿ △ ?
crzymdups
USA
4/10/2016  11:30 PM
$20 says Berman asked this question

¿ △ ?
crzymdups
USA
4/10/2016  11:32 PM
¿ △ ?
mreinman
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3189

4/10/2016  11:53 PM
crzymdups wrote:

but ramby prolly nails him to the practice bench

so here is what phil is thinking ....
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
4/11/2016  5:52 AM
crzymdups wrote:
three hours early. I had heard two. He has looked so much better with time on the court. I think the Knicks should look at spending most of their cap space on a 2 guard.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
LameThread v the Raptors, T minus 2

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy