USA
4/6/2016  8:38 PM
Hey Afflalo passed! And Dwill hit a 3!
¿ △ ?
SocraticBallin22
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6096

4/6/2016  8:38 PM
D Will for 3 at the buzzer. Knick Young'ns playing well against a playoff team.
crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
4/6/2016  8:40 PM
SocraticBallin22 wrote:D Will for 3 at the buzzer. Knick Young'ns playing well against a playoff team.

I feel we have very equal talent to Charlotte. They're missing Batum, but we're missing KP.

The fact that they're 44-33 and we're 31-47 is a frickin' crime of bad coaching.

¿ △ ?
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
4/6/2016  8:41 PM
crzymdups wrote:Courtney Lee has looked good out there. I'd much rather have him than Afflalo.

I've got to pay more attention him. He's definitely on the target list of reasonable FA's we stand a real chance of getting and at a reasonable cost.

SocraticBallin22

4/6/2016  8:41 PM
newyorker4ever wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
crzymdups wrote:Early just doesn't look like an NBA player to me, I hate to say. He always looks tentative. His jumper looks terrible.

He never has shown me anything. I've always wondered what some people on here that talk about him like he's gonna be a good player for us saw in him.

Nice to judge this poor kid on his second game back in months following getting shot.

I'm judging him on his time in the NBA which i why i said that i've never seen much from him. Now if i would of said that he's been playing like crap since he's been back from getting shot that would be me judging him on his 2nd game back. Do you understand or should i get more detailed for you???

Yeah, this. I hope he gets a lot of time in the next four games. But I just really have never gotten the interest in him. He's looked like an average player in summer league. He's never looked ready for the NBA to me. I'm sorry. I am rooting for him, but I just don't know if I see it.

My good ness we say the kid hasn't shown much in one post and the guy who spent every game thread getting on certain players and coaches over and over and over again has something to say....hahahaha. I'm still rooting for the kid just like i root for any player wearing a Knicks jersey which is something i can't say for every "Knicks fan"

Early is lucky to be alive, let alone playing basketball this year in the NBA and you are critiquing his game 2nd game back, playa...

Hahahaha you're a clown. Just watch the game cause i'm not in the mood for this childish crap tonight.

Why don't you go get shot and then try to ball 3 months later--see how you do?!? lmao

I already have two bullet holes in me so i'm good.

My bad, bro...didn't know I was corresponding with 50 Cent.

JK...sorry to hear that.

ScoreBot
4/6/2016  8:42 PM
HALFTIME
NYK 52 CHA 53
newyorker4ever
Member: #5816

S.Hinkie Stepping down from 76ers GM job
SocraticBallin22

crzymdups wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:D Will for 3 at the buzzer. Knick Young'ns playing well against a playoff team.

I feel we have very equal talent to Charlotte. They're missing Batum, but we're missing KP.

The fact that they're 44-33 and we're 31-47 is a frickin' crime of bad coaching.

There's only one reason for the record difference. This is the brutal truth. It's because Jose has started at PG all year. His defense has killed us. At least Grant and Gallo can stick with quick, athletic point guards. Kemba has just been hitting his jumper tonight; nothing you can do about it.

newyorker4ever

4/6/2016  8:43 PM
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
crzymdups wrote:Early just doesn't look like an NBA player to me, I hate to say. He always looks tentative. His jumper looks terrible.

He never has shown me anything. I've always wondered what some people on here that talk about him like he's gonna be a good player for us saw in him.

Nice to judge this poor kid on his second game back in months following getting shot.

I'm judging him on his time in the NBA which i why i said that i've never seen much from him. Now if i would of said that he's been playing like crap since he's been back from getting shot that would be me judging him on his 2nd game back. Do you understand or should i get more detailed for you???

Yeah, this. I hope he gets a lot of time in the next four games. But I just really have never gotten the interest in him. He's looked like an average player in summer league. He's never looked ready for the NBA to me. I'm sorry. I am rooting for him, but I just don't know if I see it.

My good ness we say the kid hasn't shown much in one post and the guy who spent every game thread getting on certain players and coaches over and over and over again has something to say....hahahaha. I'm still rooting for the kid just like i root for any player wearing a Knicks jersey which is something i can't say for every "Knicks fan"

Early is lucky to be alive, let alone playing basketball this year in the NBA and you are critiquing his game 2nd game back, playa...

Hahahaha you're a clown. Just watch the game cause i'm not in the mood for this childish crap tonight.

Why don't you go get shot and then try to ball 3 months later--see how you do?!? lmao

JK...sorry to hear that.

Hahahaha now that's funny.

SocraticBallin22

4/6/2016  8:44 PM
newyorker4ever wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:

JK...sorry to hear that.

Hahahaha now that's funny.

You probably don't 'walk with a limp' either...

crzymdups
USA
4/6/2016  8:49 PM
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
crzymdups wrote:

There's only one reason for the record difference. This is the brutal truth. It's because Jose has started at PG all year. His defense has killed us. At least Grant and Gallo can stick with quick, athletic point guards. Kemba has just been hitting his jumper tonight; nothing you can do about it.

I think it's also that Charlotte has a scoring PG in Kemba, and a scoring backup PG in Lin. We don't have anything like either one of those players.

If you traded Jose for Kemba (not that Charlotte would EVER agree to that), I think the Knicks could have near 50 wins. Though they would need better coaching and a more modern NBA offense.

¿ △ ?
crzymdups
USA
4/6/2016  8:51 PM
I'm gonna post this in the Phil / Rambis thread, but this is a great article by Herring...

http://www.wsj.com/articles/what-does-knicks-president-phil-jackson-see-in-kurt-rambis-1459989558

¿ △ ?
SocraticBallin22

4/6/2016  8:56 PM
Grant And 1 again...Oh yeah!
ScoreBot
4/6/2016  8:58 PM
3Q - 9:58
NYK 54 CHA 60
crzymdups
USA
Nice drive and dish by Courtney Lee.
¿ △ ?
newyorker4ever

SocraticBallin22 wrote:
crzymdups wrote:

Yep that's the only reason....hahahaha. That's it just that and only that. Does everyone got that???

crzymdups
USA
4/6/2016  8:59 PM
crzymdups wrote:I'm gonna post this in the Phil / Rambis thread, but this is a great article by Herring...

http://www.wsj.com/articles/what-does-knicks-president-phil-jackson-see-in-kurt-rambis-1459989558

Good quote from this article:

The Knicks, 8-16 since Rambis took over, have lost eight of nine games that were separated by five points or fewer during the final five minutes of play—the second-worst mark in the NBA over that span. The Knicks were 12-16 in such situations under Fisher, according to NBA.com.

¿ △ ?
crzymdups
USA
4/6/2016  9:00 PM
newyorker4ever wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
crzymdups wrote:

Yep that's the only reason....hahahaha. That's it just that and only that. Does everyone got that???

I think if we could trade Rambis and Jose for Clifford and Kemba, the Knicks would have about 50 wins.

¿ △ ?
ScoreBot
4/6/2016  9:02 PM
3Q - 8:19
NYK 58 CHA 62
LameThread v Hornets, check out possible FA target Batum

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy