[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

How much is Rondo going to go off for tonight?
Author Thread
mreinman
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3189

3/20/2016  8:43 PM
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
mreinman wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:Grant is so fun to watch. Imagine him and Wroten together on the break with D Will! Holy Shit! lmao

maybe the worst shooting team of all time.

Maybe or maybe they improve on their jump shooting while still scoring a lot more in transition, cuts and dribble drives to the rim!!! How about that???

Wroten and Grant pushing the ball on the break with finishers like D Will would lead to easy basket: electrifying dunks and energy--something this team has gotten zero of all year

ok lets go back to school again.

please tell me what team has three players playing together like them who can't shoot a lick?

so here is what phil is thinking ....
AUTOADVERT
newyorker4ever
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5816

3/20/2016  8:44 PM
mreinman wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
mreinman wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
nixluva wrote:
mreinman wrote:
nixluva wrote:
mreinman wrote:stupid inefficient shot after stupid inefficient shot.

phil must be quite proud of his achievement.

Why blame Phil? You seem to have a problem differentiating Poor Execution from what System is being run. You act like Phil's teams have sucked offensively running this offense.

this is phils team and phils coach that he put together with his gut.

What I mean is that the way they were playing isn't what Phil wants. Don't confuse the 2 things. When the team is executing isn't that more indicative of what he wants?

Alan Hahn brought that up in the Knicks post game show after last nights game that the players aren't playing the way they're being asked to play. Rambis said it after the game last night.

who's fault is that?

You don't know who's fault it is if the players aren't playing the way they're asked to play??

that excuse don't work. In the end its the (telecommuting) leader who is responsible for that.

Ok, so the players aren't at fault at all for not playing the way they're being asked to play then right?? I myself put the blame at 50-50 between the players and the coach.
SocraticBallin22
Member: #6096

3/20/2016  8:45 PM
mreinman wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
mreinman wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:Grant is so fun to watch. Imagine him and Wroten together on the break with D Will! Holy Shit! lmao

Maybe or maybe they improve on their jump shooting while still scoring a lot more in transition, cuts and dribble drives to the rim!!! How about that???

Wroten and Grant pushing the ball on the break with finishers like D Will would lead to easy basket: electrifying dunks and energy--something this team has gotten zero of all year

please tell me what team has three players playing together like them who can't shoot a lick?

Did Grant look like he can't shoot a lick in the 1st half? He hit 2 3's.

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
3/20/2016  8:46 PM
SocraticBallin22 wrote:I would love to see more of and develop Grant, Gallo, D Will and Early the rest of the season for next year. I think Early has the potential to be a rotation type player. He has 3 and D type player written all over him.

Early looked really good coming out of camp. It would be nice to see him get some court time.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
SocraticBallin22
Member: #6096

3/20/2016  8:46 PM
Really hope Early can get minutes and finish the season strong. It would be a good story following the shooting. Also, I still think he has some potential.
mreinman

3/20/2016  8:47 PM
newyorker4ever wrote:
mreinman wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
mreinman wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
nixluva wrote:
mreinman wrote:
nixluva wrote:

Why blame Phil? You seem to have a problem differentiating Poor Execution from what System is being run. You act like Phil's teams have sucked offensively running this offense.

What I mean is that the way they were playing isn't what Phil wants. Don't confuse the 2 things. When the team is executing isn't that more indicative of what he wants?

Alan Hahn brought that up in the Knicks post game show after last nights game that the players aren't playing the way they're being asked to play. Rambis said it after the game last night.

who's fault is that?

You don't know who's fault it is if the players aren't playing the way they're asked to play??

that excuse don't work. In the end its the (telecommuting) leader who is responsible for that.

Ok, so the players aren't at fault at all for not playing the way they're being asked to play then right?? I myself put the blame at 50-50 between the players and the coach.

the one who builds the roster is always responsible.

I am ok with getting rid of them both since the players and phil has royally sucked.

WP76
Member: #4508

3/20/2016  8:47 PM
I realize I'm in the minority here but IMO Rondo is a team cancer and he's the last thing the never-ending soap opera that is the NY Knicks need.
mreinman

3/20/2016  8:48 PM
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
mreinman wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
mreinman wrote:

Did Grant look like he can't shoot a lick in the 1st half? He hit 2 3's.

good point. I change my mind now ... grant can definitely shoot - as we have so clearly witnessed in the first half.

mreinman

3/20/2016  8:49 PM
WP76 wrote:I realize I'm in the minority here but IMO Rondo is a team cancer and he's the last thing the never-ending soap opera that is the NY Knicks need.

minority?

maybe the majority of the logical and analytical posters would agree.

newyorker4ever

3/20/2016  8:51 PM    LAST EDITED: 3/20/2016  8:53 PM
mreinman wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
mreinman wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
mreinman wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
nixluva wrote:
mreinman wrote:
nixluva wrote:

who's fault is that?

I am ok with getting rid of them both since the players and phil has royally sucked.

Hold on a minute here.......we're talking about the players not playing the way they're being asked to play and the way they're being taught to play in practice and you're saying that it's the fault of Phil??? Ummmmmmmm i don't get it. Can you please explain???
TPercy
Member: #5748

3/20/2016  8:52 PM
Our system is struggling.
The Future is Bright!
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

3/20/2016  8:54 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:I would love to see more of and develop Grant, Gallo, D Will and Early the rest of the season for next year. I think Early has the potential to be a rotation type player. He has 3 and D type player written all over him.

Early looked really good coming out of camp. It would be nice to see him get some court time.

Another player who would benefit from more transition offense and a solid backcourt.

ScoreBot
3/20/2016  8:58 PM
3Q - 10:13
NYK 47 SAC 50
mreinman

3/20/2016  8:58 PM
newyorker4ever wrote:
mreinman wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
mreinman wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
mreinman wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
nixluva wrote:
mreinman wrote:
nixluva wrote:

who's fault is that?

Hold on a minute here.......we're talking about the players not playing the way they're being asked to play and the way they're being taught to play in practice and you're saying that it's the fault of Phil??? Ummmmmmmm i don't get it. Can you please explain???

I did ... not sure why its so complicated.

You said 50 - 50 blame no? What don't you get?

Maybe we should have kept every coach we fired since it was the players who sucked?

nixluva
Member: #758
USA
3/20/2016  8:59 PM
mreinman wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
mreinman wrote:

Young players can and often do improve their shooting. Also there are others ways to score besides jump shots, which is the point we're making.

ScoreBot
3/20/2016  9:02 PM
3Q - 7:28
NYK 55 SAC 57
newyorker4ever

3/20/2016  9:03 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Another player who would benefit from more transition offense and a solid backcourt.

Early has never done anything to show he'll ever be able to play in the NBA so i don't understand why some think he will??

newyorker4ever

3/20/2016  9:04 PM
mreinman wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
mreinman wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
mreinman wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
mreinman wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
nixluva wrote:
mreinman wrote:
nixluva wrote:

who's fault is that?

I did ... not sure why its so complicated.

You said 50 - 50 blame no? What don't you get?

Maybe we should have kept every coach we fired since it was the players who sucked?

Ummmmmmmm ok i think. lol
TPercy
Member: #5748

3/20/2016  9:04 PM
Our system is so stagnant, slow, disorganized and incredibly annoying.
The Future is Bright!
ScoreBot
3/20/2016  9:06 PM
3Q - 5:37
NYK 55 SAC 61
How much is Rondo going to go off for tonight?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy