StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
magicTs wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:Knicks totally lost their energy, movement, passing and ability to finish plays.
the only glimmer of hope for this franchise is KP

Yep and great though he can be what a ****ing burden to carry as a rookie. We are hopeless. A million miles away from challenging. The whole culture is so rotten now it's going to take years to fix and huge amounts of skill and luck to turnaround. Depressing.

This is a bit dark LOL. A couple of quality guards would make this a solid team IMO.

god bless your optimism dude i wish i had that. I think we can have a good future but this summer its time to do a true rebuild and do it right

I've lived thru worse than this LOL. If you were in your 50's you'd have a bit more perspective on where this team is at. They aren't cap strapped so there's still hope.
first off i have plenty of perspective since im a big basketball player/fan since i was a kid. Secondly i NEVER said there was no hope. I said KP is the hope at this moment. We most likely need to draft another big piece to play along with him and some good signings

Don't know why you got upset! I didn't accuse you of having no hope! The perspective thing is just that. I've seen a heck of a lot with this franchise. It keeps me from getting too pessimistic. As you are agreeing this isn't the worst set of circumstances. It's just frustrating to see them losing but there's gonna be another summer where they can make more upgrades.

not getting upset at all just frustrated

Phil has to upgrade the guards n wings. In a league full of guards we have the worst. He literally can concentrate fully on just that IMO.

AUTOADVERT
knickscity
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4241
USA
3/19/2016  10:10 PM
Upgrading the starting backcourt might get this team to 36-40 wins. But that's only with no major injuries
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
3/19/2016  10:18 PM
knickscity wrote:Upgrading the starting backcourt might get this team to 36-40 wins. But that's only with no major injuries

Doesn't that depend on WHO you bring in and how much growth we get from our players in particular KP?

BigRedDog
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #569
3/19/2016  11:51 PM
Didn't see the game Why did Grant only play 3 mins?
Briggs-- Frank is 2 yrs away from being 2 years away
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
3/20/2016  12:29 AM
BigRedDog wrote:Didn't see the game Why did Grant only play 3 mins?

I have no idea. I saw Jose get hurt but didn't get to see the second half. My msg sucks. I have to see if I can find Kurt's interview after the game to see if he addressed it. Hopefully he is under the weather or something. From a distance Kurt looks a lot like D'Antoni the year before Amare when he was playing guys acquired because their contracts were expiring and he wasn't playing Hill or Douglas.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
stopstandthere
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #6004

3/20/2016  3:30 AM
Grand deserves much more playing time at this stage. Rambis, what are you thinking?
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
3/20/2016  10:46 AM
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
knickscity
Member: #4241
USA
3/20/2016  12:12 PM
nixluva wrote:
knickscity wrote:Upgrading the starting backcourt might get this team to 36-40 wins. But that's only with no major injuries

Doesn't that depend on WHO you bring in and how much growth we get from our players in particular KP?

Normally it would. This particular regime isn't thinking about development, only the vets get the minutes. The backcourt is a big issue, but no upgrade catapults this team just by upgrading the backcourt.
Cartman718
Member: #1694

3/21/2016  2:03 AM
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
magicTs wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:Knicks totally lost their energy, movement, passing and ability to finish plays.
the only glimmer of hope for this franchise is KP

Yep and great though he can be what a ****ing burden to carry as a rookie. We are hopeless. A million miles away from challenging. The whole culture is so rotten now it's going to take years to fix and huge amounts of skill and luck to turnaround. Depressing.

This is a bit dark LOL. A couple of quality guards would make this a solid team IMO.

god bless your optimism dude i wish i had that. I think we can have a good future but this summer its time to do a true rebuild and do it right

I've lived thru worse than this LOL. If you were in your 50's you'd have a bit more perspective on where this team is at. They aren't cap strapped so there's still hope.
first off i have plenty of perspective since im a big basketball player/fan since i was a kid. Secondly i NEVER said there was no hope. I said KP is the hope at this moment. We most likely need to draft another big piece to play along with him and some good signings

Don't know why you got upset! I didn't accuse you of having no hope! The perspective thing is just that. I've seen a heck of a lot with this franchise. It keeps me from getting too pessimistic. As you are agreeing this isn't the worst set of circumstances. It's just frustrating to see them losing but there's gonna be another summer where they can make more upgrades.

not getting upset at all just frustrated

Phil has to upgrade the guards n wings. In a league full of guards we have the worst. He literally can concentrate fully on just that IMO.

lol y'all are funny.
Phil had a chance to upgrade guards this past summer...he chose to let jose start instead of going hard after lowry. and oh at SG its sad when a 34 yrd old has been is the guard that best understands the triangle and is not any less streaky than assflac, god-awful-way, or jerian brick.

meanwhile...you two continue to miscommunicate.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
NY AT WAS 7:00 p.m. : Let's get it on.

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy