AUTOADVERT
StarksEwing1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4451

3/19/2016  8:56 PM
nixluva wrote:
magicTs wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:Knicks totally lost their energy, movement, passing and ability to finish plays.
the only glimmer of hope for this franchise is KP

Yep and great though he can be what a ****ing burden to carry as a rookie. We are hopeless. A million miles away from challenging. The whole culture is so rotten now it's going to take years to fix and huge amounts of skill and luck to turnaround. Depressing.

This is a bit dark LOL. A couple of quality guards would make this a solid team IMO.

god bless your optimism dude i wish i had that. I think we can have a good future but this summer its time to do a true rebuild and do it right
magicTs
Member: #5564

3/19/2016  8:58 PM
nixluva wrote:
magicTs wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:Knicks totally lost their energy, movement, passing and ability to finish plays.

Yep and great though he can be what a ****ing burden to carry as a rookie. We are hopeless. A million miles away from challenging. The whole culture is so rotten now it's going to take years to fix and huge amounts of skill and luck to turnaround. Depressing.

This is a bit dark LOL. A couple of quality guards would make this a solid team IMO.

It is man but I said "challenging" not "solid team"!! Agree we could be "solid" but the East isn't even very good so yes 2 guards will hugely improve us within that but let's be realistic we are not a good team and are further away than ever from competing for a ring! Just need to look at the ridiculous gulf in the game on Wednesday for evidence of that. It was like a 16 seed v a 1 seed.

newyorker4ever
Member: #5816

3/19/2016  8:59 PM
Gallo can't even play D on R.Sessions...lol
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
3/19/2016  8:59 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
magicTs wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

god bless your optimism dude i wish i had that. I think we can have a good future but this summer its time to do a true rebuild and do it right

I've lived thru worse than this LOL. If you were in your 50's you'd have a bit more perspective on where this team is at. They aren't cap strapped so there's still hope.
ScoreBot
3/19/2016  9:00 PM
4Q - 7:43
WAS 85 NYK 77
nixluva
USA
3/19/2016  9:01 PM
KP gettin us back in it!!!
StarksEwing1

3/19/2016  9:03 PM
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
magicTs wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

I've lived thru worse than this LOL. If you were in your 50's you'd have a bit more perspective on where this team is at. They aren't cap strapped so there's still hope.
first off i have plenty of perspective since im a big basketball player/fan since i was a kid. Secondly i NEVER said there was no hope. I said KP is the hope at this moment. We most likely need to draft another big piece to play along with him and some good signings
ScoreBot
3/19/2016  9:04 PM
4Q - 5:43
WAS 89 NYK 82
ScoreBot
3/19/2016  9:08 PM
4Q - 3:38
WAS 91 NYK 85
mreinman
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3189

3/19/2016  9:10 PM
boy is melo chucking but I still really like him cause he plays the right way
so here is what phil is thinking ....
magicTs

3/19/2016  9:11 PM    LAST EDITED: 3/19/2016  9:11 PM
newyorker4ever wrote:Gallo can't even play D on R.Sessions...lol

Let's call a spade a spade. Galloway is a busted flush. He is never going to be good enough on a consistent basis to provide a reliable contribution. There is now enough water under the bridge to back this up. He just doesn't have it.

ScoreBot
3/19/2016  9:12 PM
4Q - 1:54
WAS 96 NYK 85
wh4t
Member: #6039
USA
3/19/2016  9:14 PM
newyorker4ever wrote:Gallo can't even play D on R.Sessions...lol

that wasn't galloway's fault on that play. did you not see the pick.... it was a lack of communication
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
3/19/2016  9:15 PM
I don't see how fans think we can fix this. This is a disaster area. I think the Knicks believe they are still making a playoff push. They stink. b AD
RIP Crushalot😞
ScoreBot
3/19/2016  9:16 PM
FINAL
WAS 99 NYK 89
magicTs

3/19/2016  9:18 PM
I feel sorry for our guys. Too many teams simply have better players and better depth. Aaaarrggghhh. That Boston win at a bouncing MSG I was at a few months back seems a long time ago. We have gone backwards so badly since that peak.
nixluva
USA
3/19/2016  9:18 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
magicTs wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

first off i have plenty of perspective since im a big basketball player/fan since i was a kid. Secondly i NEVER said there was no hope. I said KP is the hope at this moment. We most likely need to draft another big piece to play along with him and some good signings

Don't know why you got upset! I didn't accuse you of having no hope! The perspective thing is just that. I've seen a heck of a lot with this franchise. It keeps me from getting too pessimistic. As you are agreeing this isn't the worst set of circumstances. It's just frustrating to see them losing but there's gonna be another summer where they can make more upgrades.

wh4t
Member: #6039
USA
3/19/2016  9:19 PM
there's only 3 people that i'm 100% sure has to go calderon, vujacic, and rambis...
StarksEwing1

3/19/2016  9:31 PM
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
magicTs wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

Don't know why you got upset! I didn't accuse you of having no hope! The perspective thing is just that. I've seen a heck of a lot with this franchise. It keeps me from getting too pessimistic. As you are agreeing this isn't the worst set of circumstances. It's just frustrating to see them losing but there's gonna be another summer where they can make more upgrades.

not getting upset at all just frustrated
NY AT WAS 7:00 p.m. : Let's get it on.

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy