[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

What's your spread for GSW win?
Author Thread
nyknickzingis
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6207

3/17/2016  6:10 AM    LAST EDITED: 3/17/2016  6:12 AM
That was brutal. I went to bed after the 3rd Quarter.

We just don't have any flow to the offense. It's not just this game. The Lakers even we went scoreless or without the ability to make shots for long stretches. We only scored 90 against them, and they're a bad defensive team. Warriors are a good defensive team.

Rambis was brought in to help the offense improve, yet there hasn't been the results for it. Playoffs were a goal. Not happened. I think it's pretty obvious Phil Jackson is not bringing him back. The two main goals of the team have not been accomplished. To top it off he's not giving Porzingis, Grant, Galloway, Williams, the type of minutes and opportunities in the offense you'd like to see them get at this point of the season. We need to give the rest of the season to those guys getting more shots and minutes so they can finish the season on a high note and also get in repetitions in the offense. Yanking Porzingis out every 2-3 minutes into a quarter is killing his flow.

AUTOADVERT
ChuckBuck
Alba Posts: 11
Member: #3806
USA
3/17/2016  9:28 AM
mreinman wrote:
stopstandthere wrote:From this picture, I feel bad about Melo

oh sh1t! here comes ChuckyB

WHOA WHOA WHOA....what do we have here!!!

crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
3/17/2016  12:19 PM
nixluva wrote:A beat down like this is good for Phil to see. It's the only way to see how much more this team is gonna need. To see the disparity in talent. No way in one summer can you match this level. Still it's important to see just how far the gap is and to have a goal to shoot for.

Phil did not travel with the team to the Bay area. He was in LA with Jeannie.

¿ △ ?
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
3/17/2016  1:35 PM
crzymdups wrote:
nixluva wrote:A beat down like this is good for Phil to see. It's the only way to see how much more this team is gonna need. To see the disparity in talent. No way in one summer can you match this level. Still it's important to see just how far the gap is and to have a goal to shoot for.

Phil did not travel with the team to the Bay area. He was in LA with Jeannie.

HA! Well he can watch the game tape I guess.
What's your spread for GSW win?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy