[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Why are African Americans supporting Hillary Clinton?
Author Thread
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
3/9/2016  2:28 AM
They single handidly killed Bernie Sanders in the south-- my question is why? Too many AA listen to their so called leaders and don't think for themselves I only say that because they vote for their candidate in overwhelming majority but why why why? Because sanders looks like an old white guy? How about listen to his policies Bernie sanders could be the most influential person for aa since Martin Luther king. I've listened for 8 months nice and I made up my individual mind to vote for Bernie as I truly think he will help all people in the ways they need it. All rep suck accept kuaxich but he has no chance donald trump and Hillary Clinton don't give a fck about anyone but themselves
RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
DrAlphaeus
Alba Posts: 10
Member: #1781

3/9/2016  3:05 PM    LAST EDITED: 3/9/2016  3:07 PM
BRIGGS wrote:They single handidly killed Bernie Sanders in the south-- my question is why? Too many AA listen to their so called leaders and don't think for themselves I only say that because they vote for their candidate in overwhelming majority but why why why? Because sanders looks like an old white guy? How about listen to his policies Bernie sanders could be the most influential person for aa since Martin Luther king. I've listened for 8 months nice and I made up my individual mind to vote for Bernie as I truly think he will help all people in the ways they need it. All rep suck accept kuaxich but he has no chance donald trump and Hillary Clinton don't give a fck about anyone but themselves

It may be as simple as Clinton being the only actual member of the Democratic party plus insane name recognition with the Bill Clinton co-sign. Obama kissed and made up with her with her being Secretary of State as well, another implied co-sign. Clinton has the support of the Congressional Black Caucus and knows how to campaign to black folks versus Bernie.

But now the races are coming up north, we'll see how Bernie does. He could makes some inroads. He's reaching younger voters across ethnicities versus the older folks in the tank for the establishment choice.

Baba Booey 2016 — "It's Silly Season"
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
4/3/2016  11:43 AM
Oh really? I thought you were supporting Trump, Briggs, but maybe my memory is off.
I'd love for Bernie to be the next president but I think he's too far behind in the delegates.
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
4/7/2016  2:12 PM
Bonn1997 wrote:Oh really? I thought you were supporting Trump, Briggs, but maybe my memory is off.
I'd love for Bernie to be the next president but I think he's too far behind in the delegates.

Im supporting my kids and wife--thats about it.

RIP Crushalot😞
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
4/8/2016  2:49 PM
The more and more I find my self choosing Sanders over Hillary. The republican candidates is nothing but a clown show.
Markji
Alba Posts: -4
Member: #1673
USA
4/9/2016  11:04 AM    LAST EDITED: 4/9/2016  11:54 AM
Bernie Sanders Invited to Speak at Vatican Conference

This should be the top political story of the week. It's an incredibly positive endorsement of Bernie and his sincerity in his desire to help the common man. Yet a lot of mainstream media are hardly covering it and some are putting down Bernie for going. It's amazing how biased the mainstream media is for Hillary. Why? Because they are owned by the billionaires who want to keep the status quo. They can buy off Hillary, but not Bernie.

The young people are for Bernie because they follow the social media and find out what is really going on.

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense. Tom Clancy - author
Why are African Americans supporting Hillary Clinton?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy