Boston tonight, anyone watching?
Author Thread
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
3/5/2016  4:46 PM
martin wrote:
dk7th wrote:at one point in the middle of the third quarter there were three plays in a row that constituted a 10-12 point momentum creating swing to the celtics who started off down by 5 points at the time.... all involving afflalo. he turned the ball over twice that led to layups and he took a crappy 3-point shot that led to a bucket. yes, he later made a couple of big shots but it is amazing that his play so frequently creates momentum and comebacks for the opponent, in that he makes several of these plays in a row.

I will 1 up you with the AA disparaging. I've been watching him closely and he both loses his man on D and/or doesn't get back on D at ALL. Repeatedly. He has been brutal.

I am really down on AA and Gallo. Both those guys making inexcusable mental mistakes followed by lack of effort on D (that's more AA than Gallo). At least Gallo rebounds, but he can't shoot, pass, dribble and switches horribly, makes silly fouls, and constantly gets picked.

And what is up with Melo and Jose constantly making the worst passes to teammates, especially as hardened vets. It's like high school 101 bad passing out there.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
AUTOADVERT
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
3/5/2016  6:07 PM
Don't know if this has been noted: Melo shot the ball with 2 seconds left on the clock while being double teamed 10 feet behind the 3point land. He has AA wide the **** open about 12 feet way.

And KP was fairly wide open at the FT line.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Boston tonight, anyone watching?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy