[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Knicks v Orlando
Author Thread
SocraticBallin22
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6096

2/26/2016  9:56 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/26/2016  9:56 PM
CrushAlot wrote:Great win. It feels good to watch the knicks dominate again. Looking forward to the Heat.

Can't remember the last time we had a feel good, coast to coast victory.

AUTOADVERT
crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
2/26/2016  9:57 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:For some reason...Rambo hates Jimmer. He won't even play poor Jimmer in garbage time. WTF you have against Jimmer, Rambo?

Maybe it's because Jimmer is a fringe NBA talent.

That and Grant deserved to be out there at the end.

Yep. I care a lot more about getting Grant minutes than Jimmer.

¿ △ ?
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
2/26/2016  9:58 PM
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:Great win. It feels good to watch the knicks dominate again. Looking forward to the Heat.

Yeah. It sucks because they were playing so well. Then it fell a part.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
crzymdups
USA
2/26/2016  9:59 PM
Hey, Knicks are back in 11th place!
¿ △ ?
WaltLongmire
Member: #5843

2/26/2016  9:59 PM
crzymdups wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:For some reason...Rambo hates Jimmer. He won't even play poor Jimmer in garbage time. WTF you have against Jimmer, Rambo?

I think he wants to see certain things from him in practice.

Heard on the radio that the starters didn't practice yesterday...they just watched game vids...second team practiced. Have to think that Jimmer did not (and has not) done certain things in practice- things the coaches want to see from him, and judging by the fact that Grant got some time, perhaps he did some things they want him to improve on.

Just a thought.

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
crzymdups
USA
2/26/2016  10:01 PM
WaltLongmire wrote:
crzymdups wrote:

Heard on the radio that the starters didn't practice yesterday...they just watched game vids...second team practiced. Have to think that Jimmer did not (and has not) done certain things in practice- things the coaches want to see from him, and judging by the fact that Grant got some time, perhaps he did some things they want him to improve on.

Just a thought.

He's incapable of NBA defense. It's not like there's a one season sample size on this. There's a four season sample size on this with four different teams.

I'm not rooting against him, but I'm not gonna lie - I think Grant is the far better prospect and I'd rather work with him and give him precious game minutes.

¿ △ ?
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
2/26/2016  10:02 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:

Yeah. It sucks because they were playing so well. Then it fell a part.

I'm just glad to see the team seeming to regain their focus. Good to see KOQ, DWILL and Jerian getting their games going.

SocraticBallin22

2/26/2016  10:04 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/26/2016  10:05 PM
Here's a telling stat: we were +19 at the free throw line and took 20 more than Orlando. When was the last time that happened? Which means we were being the aggressors for a change, getting penetration and picked up the pace. Much better execution tonight. Give Rambo credit for this game.
newyorker4ever
Member: #5816

2/26/2016  10:06 PM
WaltLongmire wrote:
crzymdups wrote:

Just a thought.

We only have Jimmer for 3 more games.

nixluva
USA
2/26/2016  10:07 PM
SocraticBallin22 wrote:Here's a telling stat: we were +19 at the free throw line and took 20 more than Orlando. When was the last time that happened? Which means we were being the aggressors for a change, getting penetration and picked up the pace. Much better execution tonight. Give Rambo credit for this game.

I agree. They had a few possessions where the ball never touched the floor. Just ball n player movement.

crzymdups
USA
2/26/2016  10:07 PM
Kyle Lowry has 43pts and just hit a likely game-winner in Cleveland with 3sec left.

I can't ****ing believe Dolan nixed that trade for him. Sigh.

¿ △ ?
crzymdups
USA
2/26/2016  10:08 PM
nixluva wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:Here's a telling stat: we were +19 at the free throw line and took 20 more than Orlando. When was the last time that happened? Which means we were being the aggressors for a change, getting penetration and picked up the pace. Much better execution tonight. Give Rambo credit for this game.

I agree. They had a few possessions where the ball never touched the floor. Just ball n player movement.

Ball movement looked much better tonight.

Though Orlando might be tanking after trading Harris? Can't tell.

¿ △ ?
newyorker4ever
Member: #5816

2/26/2016  10:09 PM
crzymdups wrote:
nixluva wrote:

They're tired from chasing the Warriors around last night.
SocraticBallin22

2/26/2016  10:09 PM
Orlando is just ahead of us in the standings. I think we can leapfrog them and maybe one more team-realistically--if we sustain this level of play. If we could double our win total from last year--34+ wins--it would be positive and help lure free agents in the offseason.
nixluva
USA
2/26/2016  10:10 PM
crzymdups wrote:
nixluva wrote:

From what I saw the Magic were trying hard on D. They were trying to use ball pressure and taking away space. It led to some TO's. Knicks just had good execution.

crzymdups
USA
2/26/2016  10:11 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/26/2016  10:12 PM
nixluva wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
nixluva wrote:

From what I saw the Magic were trying hard on D. They were trying to use ball pressure and taking away space. It led to some TO's. Knicks just had good execution.

Pacers were trying harder on D. And they are a playoffs team.

Bottom line - the Knicks are the 11th seed and beat the 10th seed soundly at home. I'm not gonna overreact quite yet.

Beat Miami and you might get me to raise an eyebrow.

¿ △ ?
CrushAlot
USA
2/26/2016  10:17 PM
crzymdups wrote:
nixluva wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
nixluva wrote:

Pacers were trying harder on D. And they are a playoffs team.

Bottom line - the Knicks are the 11th seed and beat the 10th seed soundly at home. I'm not gonna overreact quite yet.

Beat Miami and you might get me to raise an eyebrow.

I agree. But they looked a lot better than they did when they beat the Wolves and got crushed by the Nets. They haven't been world beaters against the dregs of the nba so tonight was nice.
WaltLongmire
Member: #5843

2/26/2016  10:19 PM

Vucevic is a nice offensive player, but is terrible as an interior defender, and Gordon, who seems smaller than the 6'8.5" his is measured at, is not going to intimidate folks driving to the hoop either.

Orlando had a single block...it was from Oladipo.

Teams should be going to the basket all the time when they play the Magic.

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
CrushAlot
USA
2/26/2016  10:21 PM
WaltLongmire wrote:

Vucevic is a nice offensive player, but is terrible as an interior defender, and Gordon, who seems smaller than the 6'8.5" his is measured at, is not going to intimidate folks driving to the hoop either.

Orlando had a single block...it was from Oladipo.

Teams should be going to the basket all the time when they play the Magic.

Dedmon had a nice run. I think he was in the d l and blocked a lot of shots.
CrushAlot
USA
2/26/2016  10:24 PM
Knicks v Orlando

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy