[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

OT Anyone watchin Yanks/Bo Sox?
Author Thread
MaTT4281
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #538
USA
7/25/2004  11:26 PM
Callin Jeter out was some serious bull ...they let it slide in the first inning when the same exact thing happened to Damon. Should be a one run game.

...It's hard not to get involved in these sorta games.
AUTOADVERT
Knicksfan
Alba Posts: 27
Member: #691
USA
7/26/2004  12:18 AM
I agree! Man, that would've changed the game so much! One out with Sheffield coming to bat. But what a great Grand Slam from Matsui in such a stage?! Yeahh!

The responsible for this loss is none other than the pathetic Contreras. He is afraid of batters! Does he knows that he is a pitcher? I wonder what will happen with him after this game. This was a very important game for him and he proved that he can't beat the Red Sox.

I understand you, its really such a great rivalry! Even if you don't like baseball, this rivalry is one to watch.
Knicks_Fan
TMS
Alba Posts: 617
Member: #674
USA
7/26/2004  8:31 AM
contreras will pitch lights out against crappy teams, but folds up like a tent against a good team like the Red Sox...he could have AT LEAST beaned somebody!

& i agree, that call was total BS on Jeter...that changed the entire complexion of the game...you would have had 1st & 3rd w/1 out & Sheffield coming to bat w/the score 9-7, rather than 9-6 w/2 outs & runners on 2nd & 3rd...typical Boston home call right there.
After 7 years & 40K+ posts, banned by martin for calling Nalod a 'moron'. Awesome.
OT Anyone watchin Yanks/Bo Sox?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy