Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
7/26/2004  4:22 PM
Posted by Rich:
Posted by Nalod:

One more time. ++

THe guy had an UNDIAGNOSED HEART VALVE PROBLEM AND HAD A MAJOR SURGERY TO REPAIR IT. HE WILL RECOVER 100%! THIS CONDITION LEADS TO BOUTS OF FATIGUE. IF YOUR AN ALLSTAR PLAYER WITH THIS CONDITION AND THE WORLD IS COMING DOWN ON YOU FOR "LAZY" OUTPUT ON THE COURT, THAT ALCOHOLISM GENE SWITCH GETS TURNED ON AND ITS A BAD SPIRAL FOR HIM. VERY BAD. THIS GUY HAS BEEN THRU HELL, AND A HIGHLY PUBLIC CELTIC LAWSUIT TO KILL HIS CONTRACT. THIS IS A GOOD GUY, NOT SOME CRASS IDIOT. HE IS WORTH ROOTING FOR.

IF THE SURGERY IS THE CULPRIT TO HIS FATIGUE,AND HE HAS KICKED THE BOTTLE, THIS GUY CAN BE A MONSTER AGAIN.

AT 3 MILLION, THIS COULD BE A BARGAIN. MUCH LESS RISK THAN PAYING 68MILLION TO DAMP! DAMP HAS A REP FOR BEING LAZY AND ONLY MOTIVATED BY MONEY. OUTSIDE OF VIN'S BOOZE AND FATIGUE, HE IS AN ALLSTAR WITH SKILLS. DAMP HAS NEVER ACHIEVED THIS!

FOR ONCE, LETS ROOT FOR THIS BEATEN DOWN FORMER ALLSTAR TO COME HOME, PLAY FOR THE ONLY TEAM HE CARES ABOUT, AND SPUR HIM ON TO THE COMEBACK PLAYER OF THE YEAR INSTEAD OF WHINING ABOUT DEJAUN WAGNER AND DREW "THE PARTY ANIMAL WHO UNDERACIEVES" GOODEN.

Post it ten times. I still diagree. Get over yourself.

Nalod, post it 10 times and I still do agree; don't get over yourself
AUTOADVERT
Mac
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #470
Japan
7/26/2004  4:39 PM
I like the signing of Baker. He has a nice post game, no matter how long he can stay in.
simrud
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #474
USA
7/26/2004  5:26 PM
I think 3 mil is way to much. The dude is gettin paid on a max deal from the celtics. Why is he so damn greedy? I feel bad for all his problems and all, but cmon, he could be playin for free with all the money he is gettin paid from Boston.
A glimmer of hope maybe?!?
Rich
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #511
USA
7/26/2004  6:18 PM
Posted by Bonn1997:
Posted by Rich:
Posted by Nalod:

One more time. ++

THe guy had an UNDIAGNOSED HEART VALVE PROBLEM AND HAD A MAJOR SURGERY TO REPAIR IT. HE WILL RECOVER 100%! THIS CONDITION LEADS TO BOUTS OF FATIGUE. IF YOUR AN ALLSTAR PLAYER WITH THIS CONDITION AND THE WORLD IS COMING DOWN ON YOU FOR "LAZY" OUTPUT ON THE COURT, THAT ALCOHOLISM GENE SWITCH GETS TURNED ON AND ITS A BAD SPIRAL FOR HIM. VERY BAD. THIS GUY HAS BEEN THRU HELL, AND A HIGHLY PUBLIC CELTIC LAWSUIT TO KILL HIS CONTRACT. THIS IS A GOOD GUY, NOT SOME CRASS IDIOT. HE IS WORTH ROOTING FOR.

IF THE SURGERY IS THE CULPRIT TO HIS FATIGUE,AND HE HAS KICKED THE BOTTLE, THIS GUY CAN BE A MONSTER AGAIN.

AT 3 MILLION, THIS COULD BE A BARGAIN. MUCH LESS RISK THAN PAYING 68MILLION TO DAMP! DAMP HAS A REP FOR BEING LAZY AND ONLY MOTIVATED BY MONEY. OUTSIDE OF VIN'S BOOZE AND FATIGUE, HE IS AN ALLSTAR WITH SKILLS. DAMP HAS NEVER ACHIEVED THIS!

FOR ONCE, LETS ROOT FOR THIS BEATEN DOWN FORMER ALLSTAR TO COME HOME, PLAY FOR THE ONLY TEAM HE CARES ABOUT, AND SPUR HIM ON TO THE COMEBACK PLAYER OF THE YEAR INSTEAD OF WHINING ABOUT DEJAUN WAGNER AND DREW "THE PARTY ANIMAL WHO UNDERACIEVES" GOODEN.

Post it ten times. I still diagree. Get over yourself.

Nalod, post it 10 times and I still do agree; don't get over yourself

Bandwidth is too valuable to post anything more than once.
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
7/26/2004  6:52 PM
interesting... I hadnt heard that about Vin. Can someone post a link so I can read more? If thats true than Vin would be a nice stop gap 2 year player while we work on prospects.

I would love to pull off a couple 2 for 1 for 4 for 3 type deals to clear space for Ariza, DJ, Ales, etc. Even MArbury's little bro who supposedly a terror on D. The little PG, Barrett... have a core of 8-9 guys and 5 other guys making minimum just playing their hearts out to stay in the league and take minutes from the Penny's and Thomas's of the roster.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
VDesai
Alba Posts: 44
Member: #477
USA
7/26/2004  7:06 PM
fishmike...I posted the link and excerpt in the thread starter.

EDIT: Fish, are you talking about the heart surgery thing? http://www.nypost.com/sports/knicks/26978.htm

[Edited by - VDesai on 07/26/2004 19:18:39]
3 million + a year for Baker?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy