[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Next Summer
Author Thread
toodarkmark
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #515
USA
7/25/2004  2:10 PM
It's too bad we can't just wait until next summer. I am all for the Jamal Crawford deal, but I would prefer a S Anderson, F Williams, C Trybanski and O Harrington for J Crawford and E Robinson.

I just am not interested in Walker wanting to come to the Knicks because his "chances of becoming an All Star in the East is better". His contract is up next year, but personally I'd rather go into the season with Kurt Thomas and Mike Sweetney. And Dampier is tempting but everyone knows he is not going to be into performing, and really gets killed by Shaq when they play head to head.

Next summer would be amazing, P Hardway, T Thomas, E Robinson, N Muhammed, and M Norris all will becoming expiring contracts. That's nearly 40 Million in expiring contracts. I wish we could just spend another year rebuilding (altho I think the team as it is now can win 47 games). Go into the season with N Muhammed, V Baker and Mutombo as a "center" platoon, and deal Mutumbo and his expiring along with another contract (Moochie would be a cheap backup PG for some hapless team) at the trade deadline.
I don't care what people think. People are stupid. - Charles Barkley
AUTOADVERT
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
7/25/2004  2:51 PM
And Dampier is tempting but everyone knows he is not going to be into performing

Huh? He's performed his whole career when he gets starter's minutes.

really gets killed by Shaq when they play head to head

Huh? He played GREAT against Shaq last season. 11 pts, 14.3 boards, 64% shooting against Shaq. He neutralized Shaq as well as anyone could.

I want next summer to be a great one and do expect it to be, but we have enough expiring contracts now to make one good move this summer too.
Next Summer

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy