[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Is there any good news concerning the Knicks out there????
Author Thread
diderotn
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #650
USA
7/23/2004  10:03 PM
Many teams have taken steps to improve their teams, but so far our team and GM have been played like a yoyo. Players are using our good name as a way to demand a bigger pay checks from their current team or other teams around the league. I don't believe that it is fair, but that is the way the ball bounces sometimes.

With all the acquisitions that most of the teams in the East have made, we sill definitely see a shift of power in our conference. All the teams that have not taken measures to improve their squads will replace the ones that have done so.

As it stands right now, here is my opinion

Detroit
Heat
Indy
N.Y
Milwa
Cleveland
Orlando
Boston

Raptors, Wizz, philly, will not make the playoffs

Bobcats may surprise some folks
The true Knickabocker..........
AUTOADVERT
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
7/23/2004  10:45 PM
its so impossible to tell anything other than

1 heat pistons pacers in whatever order you want

its almost impossible to guage any other team with moves not completed i can give a scenario for almost any other team

i even think charlotte will be a formidable expansion team[not playoff material but 23-25 wins]

i dont like what Orlando did today. they took a skill player out of the frontcourt when they couldve had 2 with cato as the defensive guy--now having cato and battie makes no sense and losing that skill guy hurts them even though their guards are good. i think they are better than last year but only marginally 25-28 wins

we have to see what finsishes with moves
RIP Crushalot😞
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
7/23/2004  10:58 PM

Yes, here's some awesome news: Sweetney has continued to lose weight and looks very good; Ariza looks like a steal with the 43rd pick
Knicksfan
Alba Posts: 27
Member: #691
USA
7/24/2004  1:01 AM
Posted by BRIGGS:

i dont like what Orlando did today. they took a skill player out of the frontcourt when they couldve had 2 with cato as the defensive guy--now having cato and battie makes no sense and losing that skill guy hurts them even though their guards are good. i think they are better than last year but only marginally 25-28 wins

I still wonder how they could accept to make that trade!
Knicks_Fan
simrud
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #474
USA
7/25/2004  1:34 AM
I think that hockey guy they got runnin the team thinks he is bringing in a hitting defensman to clear out the space in front of there goalie, who he thinks is Francis lol.
A glimmer of hope maybe?!?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy