[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Is Thanasis getting a second 10 day contract?
Author Thread
fitzfarm
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #3285

2/9/2016  2:59 PM
Andrew wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
fitzfarm wrote:
knickscity wrote:Lol. Jimmer has already had his NBA chances. He's garbage.

Sorry I disagree, jimmer never got a far shot. He started the first 16 games of his career for sac town and averaged 16 pts a game ... Then they fired there coach and jimmer was relagated to spot back up 2 guard duty... Jimmer is NOT a 2 guard by any means.. He is also not a spot up shooter, he's a scoring pg who needs the ball in his hands to be effective like a Steph curry. He can score in bunches, whether it's outside shooting or getting to the hoop. I'm 100 percent convinced jimmer would be a big upgrade from Jose just on the shear fact he can take it to the hoop and break down the defense. And speaking of defense there is no way in hell he is worse then Jose on defense, Jose is a bad defender at the high school level let alone the pros.

Jimmer deserves a shot where he is allowed to do what he dose best and that's with the ball in his hands to create for himself and his teammates

Jimmer never averaged 16 points a game in his first 16 games as a starter. I remember him getting plenty of chances playing alongside Tyreke Evans. Can't use that excuse. That said, it's possible that Jimmer has matured. Players develop at different rates. It take Dan Dickau a few years to be a decent NBA player.

Jimmer has 7 career starts according to ESPN. fitz, where are you getting your stats?

My bad I took what my friend told me as fact before looking it up ... I was wrong... But I still think jimmer deserves a shot to be jimmer by putting the ball in his hands as a pg not as a spot up shooter which he is not.

AUTOADVERT
WaltLongmire
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5843

2/10/2016  1:31 AM
Why would Jimmer want to come to the NY Knicks when he can be doing this in the DL???

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
Is Thanasis getting a second 10 day contract?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy