[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

I'm done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Author Thread
Knixkik
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #11
USA
2/8/2016  9:33 AM
Until we go on another winning streak, then everyone will be back on the bandwagon. Knicks fans are awesome!
AUTOADVERT
newyorker4ever
Member: #5816

2/8/2016  10:07 AM
crzymdups wrote:wait til after the all-star break. they need to regroup a bit at this point. they ain't making the playoffs, but they'll play better.

I think they'll play better to but i don't see this team competing for any deep playoff runs anytime soon so if they decided to knock it down and start building it back up around KP i'd be alright with that but they need to make their decision on which way they want to go and get that process started.

newyorker4ever

2/8/2016  10:10 AM
knickscity wrote:If you're done, bye. Get on. Stop posting. I wont miss you. Leave. Scram. Scat.

That's weird......i'm thinking you should do the same with this thread.

Knicks1969
Member: #5915

2/8/2016  10:20 AM
newyorker4ever wrote:
knickscity wrote:If you're done, bye. Get on. Stop posting. I wont miss you. Leave. Scram. Scat.

Lmfao....

Thank God Fisher is no longer our coach, now let's get Calderon out of here:)
newyorker4ever

2/8/2016  10:45 AM    LAST EDITED: 2/8/2016  10:47 AM
EnySpree wrote:If you want Phil to trade everyone for good young talent and picks.... state who they should target any how they can get it done. Saying you don't know who or that's Phil's job just makes you look like a idiot.

who would you dump or players off to and what realistic returns do you expect? What teams are going to agree to this?

So i'm an idiot because i didn't predict which players Phil should bring in to replace i don't know who cause i have zero idea who Phil wants here or doesn't want here?? You do understand that out of the 2,000 posts that have been posted on here about who Phil will bring in or what moves he's gonna make that not one single one of them will be correct right unless someone gets lucky as hellz?? So just for you i'll make up another fictional off season.

I would put every damn player but KP, Melo, Rolo and L.Thomas on the trade block and trade them for whatever draft picks i could get and if someone made us a crazy good offer for Rolo or Lance i'd jump on it. In the off season i would try my best to sign a new PG, SG and PF/C. Now i have zero idea how much money we'll have except the $20 million for the cap increase so lets say A.Afflalo and D.Williams do opt out. If they did i wouldn't re-sign either one of them which would put our cap around $33 million so this is a couple of things i'd like to see if we had $33 million.

PG--B.Jennings
SG--E.Turner
PF--N.Hilario or J.Noah

Or i'd just focus on our back court and try to make it as strong as possible and i'd make sure i'd have someone that can play both SG and SF to take some of the load off of Melo's aging body.

PG--J.Crawford
SG--K.Bazemore
SG/SF--E.Turner or J.Green

I know a lot of people don't even wanna think about bringing in J.Crawford but the guy stays in tremendous shape and he's still playing great and having him on a two year deal would be perfect for us cause it would get us to the following off season where the cap goes up about another $20 million in which time we can get a new point guard if Grant still isn't ready and that off season is filled with good point guards that will be free agents.

There's so many ways we could go if certain players opt out or don't opt out so like i said this is just another fictional off season from a fan on a message board but my top option for this team is still putting every damn player but KP, Melo, Rolo and L.Thomas on the trade block and getting as many draft picks as possible in this next draft or future drafts and they can be 1st or 2nd round picks.

Cartman718
Member: #1694

2/8/2016  3:54 PM
newyorker4ever wrote:That's it for me. Get rid of every damn player and coach on this entire team except KP and start fresh. get rid of Melo, get rid of Afflalo, get rid of D.Williams, get rid of J.Grant, get rid of J.Calderon and yes i'm gonna give in and get rid of D.Fisher to. It's time to sell and sell everyone for whatever you can get and surround KP with some good young talent and build a good young team. I'm ready to get rid of Phil and the triangle as well and get a new system in here that players aren't afraid of like they are the triangle. I'd be worried more than anything about who Dolan would choose to replace Phil if we did get rid of him. Phil got this team back to a spot that if we build it the right way we could be good for a long time but if we knock it all down and start over we better be ready for it to take a good 4 years for us to get to being a respectable team maybe 3 years if we're really lucky and we get a good return for Melo and the rest of the players. Now i could wake up tomorrow and feel different about this but i'm sick of watching what i've been watching and can't stand to watch it anymore even though i will cause the NBA ticket on direct tv isn't cheap. LOL.

now now...dont forget your role on here "hater" :)

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

2/8/2016  4:05 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/8/2016  4:08 PM
Nobody is asking anybody to predict. What I'm asking is for some conversation. I wanna see ideas and stuff. Something to kill time talking about.

Thing is guys are afraid to be called out because of their ideas. My thing is it gets boring reading guys saying they are done or complaining about guys needing to be fired and traded. What's the solution? How will it work? Throw something out there fun to talk about. We in this together

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
2/8/2016  4:13 PM
Hasn't Briggs hypothesized that newyorker4ever is actually Dolan before?

So newyorker4ever says he's done at 6pm Sunday night and Fisher is gone by 11am Monday morning? Coincidence?

(I'm Scott Layden btw )

¿ △ ?
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
2/8/2016  4:22 PM
lol this is pretty damn funny
newyorker4ever

2/8/2016  4:31 PM
EnySpree wrote:Nobody is asking anybody to predict. What I'm asking is for some conversation. I wanna see ideas and stuff. Something to kill time talking about.

Thing is guys are afraid to be called out because of their ideas. My thing is it gets boring reading guys saying they are done or complaining about guys needing to be fired and traded. What's the solution? How will it work? Throw something out there fun to talk about. We in this together

I gotcha my man. So what do you think about any of the ideas i came up with or any of the players?? What do you think about signing J.Crawford for a cheap 1/2 year deal??

newyorker4ever

2/8/2016  4:32 PM
crzymdups wrote:Hasn't Briggs hypothesized that newyorker4ever is actually Dolan before?

So newyorker4ever says he's done at 6pm Sunday night and Fisher is gone by 11am Monday morning? Coincidence?

(I'm Scott Layden btw )

Real nice of ya to blow my cover. Consider yourself banned from any of my bands gigs........oh and MSG to.
crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
2/8/2016  4:54 PM
newyorker4ever wrote:
crzymdups wrote:Hasn't Briggs hypothesized that newyorker4ever is actually Dolan before?

(I'm Scott Layden btw )

Real nice of ya to blow my cover. Consider yourself banned from any of my bands gigs........oh and MSG to.

I'm pretty busy in Utah these days, Jim

¿ △ ?
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
2/8/2016  5:29 PM
crzymdups wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:

(I'm Scott Layden btw )

You remind me about Anucha... She was hot... bitch...

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

2/8/2016  5:56 PM
newyorker4ever wrote:
EnySpree wrote:Nobody is asking anybody to predict. What I'm asking is for some conversation. I wanna see ideas and stuff. Something to kill time talking about.

I gotcha my man. So what do you think about any of the ideas i came up with or any of the players?? What do you think about signing J.Crawford for a cheap 1/2 year deal??

We can't sign guys now. Next year it all depends on if we do anything now.

I do like Evan Turner on the team off the bench or as a spot starter. Point guards are slim picking for what we want guys to do.

I would like to trade for a point guard now. I don't want to wait for Grant. He has confidence issues not skill issues. The Knicks need young guys that are sure about themselves. Teague, Knight, Brandon all fit that bill and could be available. We got Seraphin, Derrick Williams and Grant to shop.

As far as draft picks? Who seriously will trade a first round for any of our players? It doesn't make sense. Maybe for a second rounder included in a trade but not a first. Those moves are reserved for big dog players.

Bottom line I feel the Knicks should get their point guard now if possible and if Melo wants out they should definitely accommodate him. That's if cause I don't mind him here.

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
knickscity
Member: #4241
USA
2/8/2016  6:33 PM
newyorker4ever wrote:

I'm ok. You have the issue. Now scram.
newyorker4ever

2/8/2016  7:12 PM
crzymdups wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:

(I'm Scott Layden btw )

Hey we play gigs in Utah but don't be looking for your name at the door.

newyorker4ever

2/8/2016  7:16 PM
knickscity wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:

I'm sorry mam but you really shouldn't speak to people that way. Now i don't usually speak to women badly but don't try me. You may go now sweety.
knickscity
Member: #4241
USA
2/8/2016  7:24 PM
newyorker4ever wrote:
knickscity wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:

I'm sorry mam but you really shouldn't speak to people that way. Now i don't usually speak to women badly but don't try me. You may go now sweety.

If you think I'm a female, you have way more issues that basketball knowledge....lol.
DJMUSIC
Member: #1283

2/8/2016  9:54 PM
newyorker4ever wrote:That's it for me. Get rid of every damn player and coach on this entire team except KP and start fresh. get rid of Melo, get rid of Afflalo, get rid of D.Williams, get rid of J.Grant, get rid of J.Calderon and yes i'm gonna give in and get rid of D.Fisher to. It's time to sell and sell everyone for whatever you can get and surround KP with some good young talent and build a good young team. I'm ready to get rid of Phil and the triangle as well and get a new system in here that players aren't afraid of like they are the triangle. I'd be worried more than anything about who Dolan would choose to replace Phil if we did get rid of him. Phil got this team back to a spot that if we build it the right way we could be good for a long time but if we knock it all down and start over we better be ready for it to take a good 4 years for us to get to being a respectable team maybe 3 years if we're really lucky and we get a good return for Melo and the rest of the players. Now i could wake up tomorrow and feel different about this but i'm sick of watching what i've been watching and can't stand to watch it anymore even though i will cause the NBA ticket on direct tv isn't cheap. LOL.

Come on now man, the KNICKs had a bad month(s) Jan/Feb.. but Good day firing Fisher
Knicks ain't that bad man, even if not making playoffs and ya know what? if a win streak is nearby
NY still can vye for nba last seed if they play well next 2 months

The Knicks were 17, 16 or what ? wins last season

They exceeded this at what 22 , 23 wins now ?

Come on
team isn't squat right now
with KP they have a piece .. heading in right directions with more players (Added) with skillsets
and of course most needed PG starter.

Turntable Musiclover & Mix-Master-ologist
I'm done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy