[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

I'm done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Author Thread
newyorker4ever
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5816

2/7/2016  5:51 PM
That's it for me. Get rid of every damn player and coach on this entire team except KP and start fresh. get rid of Melo, get rid of Afflalo, get rid of D.Williams, get rid of J.Grant, get rid of J.Calderon and yes i'm gonna give in and get rid of D.Fisher to. It's time to sell and sell everyone for whatever you can get and surround KP with some good young talent and build a good young team. I'm ready to get rid of Phil and the triangle as well and get a new system in here that players aren't afraid of like they are the triangle. I'd be worried more than anything about who Dolan would choose to replace Phil if we did get rid of him. Phil got this team back to a spot that if we build it the right way we could be good for a long time but if we knock it all down and start over we better be ready for it to take a good 4 years for us to get to being a respectable team maybe 3 years if we're really lucky and we get a good return for Melo and the rest of the players. Now i could wake up tomorrow and feel different about this but i'm sick of watching what i've been watching and can't stand to watch it anymore even though i will cause the NBA ticket on direct tv isn't cheap. LOL.
AUTOADVERT
knickscity
Member: #4241
USA
2/7/2016  6:35 PM
Lol. We've officially hit rock bottom. The Phil-Fisher truffle butter gagger has finally cracked.
newyorker4ever

2/7/2016  7:05 PM
knickscity wrote:Lol. We've officially hit rock bottom. The Phil-Fisher truffle butter gagger has finally cracked.

Hmmmmmmmmm i'm not sure if i was just insulted on that one or not??

Knicks1969
Member: #5915

2/7/2016  7:21 PM
newyorker4ever wrote:That's it for me. Get rid of every damn player and coach on this entire team except KP and start fresh. get rid of Melo, get rid of Afflalo, get rid of D.Williams, get rid of J.Grant, get rid of J.Calderon and yes i'm gonna give in and get rid of D.Fisher to. It's time to sell and sell everyone for whatever you can get and surround KP with some good young talent and build a good young team. I'm ready to get rid of Phil and the triangle as well and get a new system in here that players aren't afraid of like they are the triangle. I'd be worried more than anything about who Dolan would choose to replace Phil if we did get rid of him. Phil got this team back to a spot that if we build it the right way we could be good for a long time but if we knock it all down and start over we better be ready for it to take a good 4 years for us to get to being a respectable team maybe 3 years if we're really lucky and we get a good return for Melo and the rest of the players. Now i could wake up tomorrow and feel different about this but i'm sick of watching what i've been watching and can't stand to watch it anymore even though i will cause the NBA ticket on direct tv isn't cheap. LOL.

Say it ain't so!!!!

Thank God Fisher is no longer our coach, now let's get Calderon out of here:)
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

2/7/2016  7:38 PM
I understand your frustration newyork. We need a true rebuild. Time to trade melo,afflalo, and others for as many picks as possible. We need to focus on building around KP
newyorker4ever

2/7/2016  8:46 PM
Knicks1969 wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:That's it for me. Get rid of every damn player and coach on this entire team except KP and start fresh. get rid of Melo, get rid of Afflalo, get rid of D.Williams, get rid of J.Grant, get rid of J.Calderon and yes i'm gonna give in and get rid of D.Fisher to. It's time to sell and sell everyone for whatever you can get and surround KP with some good young talent and build a good young team. I'm ready to get rid of Phil and the triangle as well and get a new system in here that players aren't afraid of like they are the triangle. I'd be worried more than anything about who Dolan would choose to replace Phil if we did get rid of him. Phil got this team back to a spot that if we build it the right way we could be good for a long time but if we knock it all down and start over we better be ready for it to take a good 4 years for us to get to being a respectable team maybe 3 years if we're really lucky and we get a good return for Melo and the rest of the players. Now i could wake up tomorrow and feel different about this but i'm sick of watching what i've been watching and can't stand to watch it anymore even though i will cause the NBA ticket on direct tv isn't cheap. LOL.

Say it ain't so!!!!

Yeah yeah yeah i was expecting you. I'm done with it all after that game. Like i said i'll probably wake up feeling different but i would have no problem at all if they threw in the towel so to speak and start fresh around KP. Phil can just go to Melo and tell him that this rebuild is gonna take longer than he expected so if he stays it will be with a team that will be rebuilding for another 3 years and maybe Melo will give him a few teams he'll accept a trade to and just get everything we can for him and put everyone else on the block and see what offers he can get for each player and i wouldn't mind scrapping the triangle system and getting another coach with experience in here like a JVG or Thibs and get it going.
Knicks1969

2/7/2016  8:49 PM
newyorker4ever wrote:
Knicks1969 wrote:

Say it ain't so!!!!

Yeah yeah yeah i was expecting you. I'm done with it all after that game. Like i said i'll probably wake up feeling different but i would have no problem at all if they threw in the towel so to speak and start fresh around KP. Phil can just go to Melo and tell him that this rebuild is gonna take longer than he expected so if he stays it will be with a team that will be rebuilding for another 3 years and maybe Melo will give him a few teams he'll accept a trade to and just get everything we can for him and put everyone else on the block and see what offers he can get for each player and i wouldn't mind scrapping the triangle system and getting another coach with experience in here like a JVG or Thibs and get it going.

So, you are no longer infatuated by Fisher's brilliance????? Who would have thought!

newyorker4ever

2/7/2016  8:49 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:I understand your frustration newyork. We need a true rebuild. Time to trade melo,afflalo, and others for as many picks as possible. We need to focus on building around KP

I really would hate to start over even though i know in 3/4 years we could be a really good young team with some good drafting and with the return we get for players like Melo, A.Afflalo and R.lopez to put around KP and i actually don't think it's gonna happen but if it did i'd be alright with it. At the very least i think they should put everyone on the trade block to see what kind of offers we could get for some of these guys.

newyorker4ever

2/7/2016  8:52 PM
Knicks1969 wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
Knicks1969 wrote:

Say it ain't so!!!!

So, you are no longer infatuated by Fisher's brilliance????? Who would have thought!

See this is where you get annoying cause i've NEVER been infatuated with him and have MANY posts saying i don't think he's a good coach but i just don't think he deserves the disrespect he gets from some of you on here and still feel the same way but i'd be fine with a coaching change cause we need to do something drastic around there to show these guys this is real and open their damn eyes. This team is better than what they've been lately.

Knicks1969

2/7/2016  8:55 PM
newyorker4ever wrote:
Knicks1969 wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
Knicks1969 wrote:

Say it ain't so!!!!

See this is where you get annoying cause i've NEVER been infatuated with him and have MANY posts saying i don't think he's a good coach but i just don't think he deserves the disrespect he gets from some of you on here and still feel the same way but i'd be fine with a coaching change cause we need to do something drastic around there to show these guys this is real and open their damn eyes. This team is better than what they've been lately.

What respect does he deserve???

newyorker4ever

2/7/2016  9:06 PM
Knicks1969 wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
Knicks1969 wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
Knicks1969 wrote:

Say it ain't so!!!!

What respect does he deserve???

Whatever i'm not gonna get into another childish debate with you on this so feel free to just not post in this thread if that's what you're looking for.

mreinman
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3189

2/7/2016  11:01 PM
4ever is having a fishmike moment
so here is what phil is thinking ....
crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
2/7/2016  11:04 PM
wait til after the all-star break. they need to regroup a bit at this point. they ain't making the playoffs, but they'll play better.
¿ △ ?
reub
Member: #6227

2/7/2016  11:19 PM
Let's redo the backcourt with young talent. Trade Jose AA Sasha even DWill and Seraphin and sign Wroten and Russ Smith. Call up Fredette and maybe Trice and let's have an exciting, athletic young backcourt for our future. Play them with Grant and Galloway too.
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
2/7/2016  11:54 PM
It was clear to any sane fan that this team is not going to go places this year.
So now this very probable scenario is a reality.
But this does not change anything but perception.
Everybody like winning... but not many like to work hard for it... or for the fans to wait long.
All we want is instant gratification.
All stars will lined up and a bunch of random dudes Knicks have will became the world beaters in no time.
20 year old rookie big man with became Karim, Melo will transform in Magic, and Calderon in Walt...
Knicks will win 83 games and bit Warriors 4-0...
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
Knicks1969

2/8/2016  12:28 AM
reub wrote:Let's redo the backcourt with young talent. Trade Jose AA Sasha even DWill and Seraphin and sign Wroten and Russ Smith. Call up Fredette and maybe Trice and let's have an exciting, athletic young backcourt for our future. Play them with Grant and Galloway too.

I know most of you hate to hear that type of talk; but I care less, this team will not anywhere with h Fisher at the helm. I know you want for him to succeed; hell, so do I. However, this dude is not coaching material. We are wasting time, resources l, and talents. I say talents, because Phil might decide to once again turnover the roster due to the coache ineptitude. That dude does not know how to get the best out of what he has; therefore, we need to move on from him. I don't care how many trades we do, w me are doomed with Fisher as coach

gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
2/8/2016  3:24 AM    LAST EDITED: 2/8/2016  3:25 AM
WOW this is hardcore and extreme!!

We're not that far away from being respectable. Phish have done some good things but their lack of experience at their positions really hurt us. How they give guys away for nothing, don't grasp value or the salary cap has all led to where this team is now. Barely any assets which has been a problem for years, capped out with mediocre and injured talent. Had they made a few more correct moves and less duds we'd be winning right now in year 3. But these moves have delayed things for another 3yrs. I just hope next year when we are in the lottery again a Ben Simmons type guard will fall in our laps so he can grow with Porzingis. @ studs in their prime and we will have a perennial playoff contender

knickscity
Member: #4241
USA
2/8/2016  5:33 AM
If you're done, bye. Get on. Stop posting. I wont miss you. Leave. Scram. Scat.
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

2/8/2016  7:04 AM
If you want Phil to trade everyone for good young talent and picks.... state who they should target any how they can get it done. Saying you don't know who or that's Phil's job just makes you look like a idiot.

who would you dump or players off to and what realistic returns do you expect? What teams are going to agree to this?

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
ChuckBuck
Alba Posts: 11
Member: #3806
USA
2/8/2016  9:07 AM
But but don't leave "The Process" behind....
I'm done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy