[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Carmelo and Lance are both out tonight [Grizz, second night of b to b]
Author Thread
SocraticBallin22
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6096

2/5/2016  10:29 PM
I really hope we get a point guard before the trading deadline. I know a player like Teague is a pipe dream, but I"m sure Phil can figure out a way to find a younger player to upgrade the position. It would really bring our squad to another level.
AUTOADVERT
crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
2/5/2016  10:33 PM
SocraticBallin22 wrote:I really hope we get a point guard before the trading deadline. I know a player like Teague is a pipe dream, but I"m sure Phil can figure out a way to find a younger player to upgrade the position. It would really bring our squad to another level.

I think it might have to wait til the summer.

Maybe they can get Brandon Jennings and Evan Turner?

I'd prefer Conley, but maybe it's better to get two younger guys with potential to grow.

Let Afflalo opt out. Sign Hernangomez. Let Seraphin go. Maaaaaaybe keep KOQ as the 3rd center.

Lineup like:

Jennings / Calderon / Grant
Turner / Galloway / it'd be nice to draft another SG here with a prototypical build
Melo / Lance
KP / DWill
Rolo / Hernangomez / KOQ

¿ △ ?
SocraticBallin22

2/5/2016  10:43 PM
crzymdups wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:I really hope we get a point guard before the trading deadline. I know a player like Teague is a pipe dream, but I"m sure Phil can figure out a way to find a younger player to upgrade the position. It would really bring our squad to another level.

I'd prefer Conley, but maybe it's better to get two younger guys with potential to grow.

Let Afflalo opt out. Sign Hernangomez. Let Seraphin go. Maaaaaaybe keep KOQ as the 3rd center.

Lineup like:

Turner / Galloway / it'd be nice to draft another SG here with a prototypical build
Melo / Lance
KP / DWill
Rolo / Hernangomez / KOQ

I don't think we would have to give up a lot to get Jennings now before the deadline. He's on an expiring deal and Detroit has already moved on with him. He at least would be a temporary upgrade for the rest of the season and would be auditioning for a contract in the offseason. Makes sense. He's still young and has good speed.

crzymdups
USA
2/5/2016  10:44 PM
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
crzymdups wrote:

Lineup like:

Melo / Lance
KP / DWill
Rolo / Hernangomez / KOQ

I don't think we would have to give up a lot to get Jennings now before the deadline. He's on an expiring deal and Detroit has already moved on with him. He at least would be a temporary upgrade for the rest of the season and would be auditioning for a contract in the offseason. Makes sense. He's still young and has good speed.

I don't know if they trade him unless they get bowled over. SVG basically said they wouldn't trade him. Only hope with him is come the off-season he wants to be a starter somewhere.

¿ △ ?
SocraticBallin22

2/5/2016  10:44 PM
By the way...Trice had 20 and 6 tonight for Westchester and Jimmer didn't play much for some reason. Don't know if he got injured. Trice is intriguing as a prospect.
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
2/5/2016  10:49 PM
crzymdups wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
crzymdups wrote:

Lineup like:

Melo / Lance
KP / DWill
Rolo / Hernangomez / KOQ

I don't know if they trade him unless they get bowled over. SVG basically said they wouldn't trade him. Only hope with him is come the off-season he wants to be a starter somewhere.

The suns got a lot for Dragic last year despite his ability to opt out. I think svg uses that as his bench mark.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
crzymdups
USA
2/5/2016  10:52 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
crzymdups wrote:

Lineup like:

Melo / Lance
KP / DWill
Rolo / Hernangomez / KOQ

The suns got a lot for Dragic last year despite his ability to opt out. I think svg uses that as his bench mark.

But Miami knew they were going to be able to re-sign him because Riley

¿ △ ?
CrushAlot
USA
2/5/2016  10:55 PM
crzymdups wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
crzymdups wrote:

Lineup like:

Melo / Lance
KP / DWill
Rolo / Hernangomez / KOQ

I think Jennings would love to pay in ny. I think there are rumors the nets might get him. Would the triangle discourage him from staying with the Knicks? He seems to have developed a maturity to his game.
crzymdups
USA
2/5/2016  10:55 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/5/2016  10:57 PM

¿ △ ?
crzymdups
USA
2/5/2016  10:56 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
crzymdups wrote:

Lineup like:

Melo / Lance
KP / DWill
Rolo / Hernangomez / KOQ

I think Jennings would love to pay in ny. I think there are rumors the nets might get him. Would the triangle discourage him from staying with the Knicks? He seems to have developed a maturity to his game.

I love the way he's played the past two seasons - both interupted by injury. But he's playing great, smart ball at PG.

I would love to get him.

I don't think we have the goods to trade for him, but honestly I would give up Grant and a lotto protected #1 for him.

¿ △ ?
crzymdups
USA
2/5/2016  11:00 PM
It could be worse, Knicks fans.

The Mavs are down to the Spurs 62-26 at halftime tonight.

¿ △ ?
CrushAlot
USA
2/5/2016  11:04 PM
crzymdups wrote:It could be worse, Knicks fans.

The Mavs are down to the Spurs 62-26 at halftime tonight.

Ouch.
CrushAlot
USA
2/5/2016  11:06 PM
crzymdups wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
crzymdups wrote:

Lineup like:

Melo / Lance
KP / DWill
Rolo / Hernangomez / KOQ

I love the way he's played the past two seasons - both interupted by injury. But he's playing great, smart ball at PG.

I would love to get him.

I don't think we have the goods to trade for him, but honestly I would give up Grant and a lotto protected #1 for him.

I agree. I used to wonder where the Knicks would be if they drafted Bropez and then Jennings.
smackeddog
Member: #883
2/6/2016  3:22 AM
Don't get the Jennings obsession at all. He had half a good season last year, but aside from that has been pretty bad. He's now hobbled by an injury no one fully recovers from and his game was highly reliant on his athleticism. Madness.
ccch
Member: #3876

2/6/2016  9:03 AM
Why worry about trades and FA's....with Fisher as a coach we're going no where!
Carmelo and Lance are both out tonight [Grizz, second night of b to b]

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy