Knicks1969
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5915

2/4/2016  9:52 PM
newyorker4ever wrote:
knickscity wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:Who else still thinks that jose should be starting over Gallo just because he had one bad game. When's the last time you've seen jose make big, clutch 3's like this keeping us in the game?

When's the last time anyone has seen Gallo make big clutch threes to stay in a game??? lol

If you were really watching, which I'm starting to seriously doubt, you would see he's been a clutch shooter since last season making big shots. He has the clutch gene.

He's making it obvious he isn't even watching THIS GAME. Still asking what Fisher said during half time...lol.

I can promise you and i know this just by reading some of the nonsense some of you say that you couldn't even compare minds with me when it comes to the Knicks and basketball.....I PROMISE.

Dude freaking please!

Thank God Fisher is no longer our coach, now let's get Calderon out of here:)
AUTOADVERT
Finestrg
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1069

2/4/2016  9:53 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/4/2016  9:53 PM
Frustrating loss. Waited way too long to start competing.
newyorker4ever
Member: #5816

2/4/2016  9:53 PM
Cartman718 wrote:nix, remember what i said what adjustment fish would make if they doubled or trapped melo in the last 2 mins?
a. melo took a bad 3
b. we got seriously lucky that assflac did not jack that shot up coz he was about to...he had nowhere to go
c. and of course our own PNR defene sucked.

How old are you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ScoreBot
2/4/2016  9:54 PM
4Q - 0:05
DET 109 NYK 103
Knicks1969
Member: #5915

I ses much betterave coaches than fisher have gotten fired this seaso, guys who have won a lot more games then this dude will ever win
Thank God Fisher is no longer our coach, now let's get Calderon out of here:)
Cartman718
Member: #1694

disagree disagree disagree with miller.
this sort of "pride" or whatever fisher questioned at halftime only lasts for a few games.
after which the players realize...oh we really cant play this system all night long. and then they will tune out fisher again.
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
newyorker4ever

CrushAlot wrote:Great comeback. They just couldn't overcome that first half.

That was a great 2nd half but we just couldn't pull it off.......definitely Fisher's fault...lol

SocraticBallin22
Member: #6096

2/4/2016  9:55 PM
WaltLongmire wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:Jackson 4/14 and 3 misses from the line and he hits those 3's.

Frustrating.

Running theme of the season. Getting destroyed by opposing point guards. SMH

They were not penetrations and not good looks given his performance during the rest of the game.

Not much you can do there, to be honest.

I would have been more upset if he had penetrated and gotten something done.

Agreed. They were played as well as you could play them. He just made big shots. He would have penetrated easily if jose was in there.

SocraticBallin22

Knicks1969 wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
knickscity wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:Who else still thinks that jose should be starting over Gallo just because he had one bad game. When's the last time you've seen jose make big, clutch 3's like this keeping us in the game?

When's the last time anyone has seen Gallo make big clutch threes to stay in a game??? lol

If you were really watching, which I'm starting to seriously doubt, you would see he's been a clutch shooter since last season making big shots. He has the clutch gene.

He's making it obvious he isn't even watching THIS GAME. Still asking what Fisher said during half time...lol.

I can promise you and i know this just by reading some of the nonsense some of you say that you couldn't even compare minds with me when it comes to the Knicks and basketball.....I PROMISE.

Dude freaking please!

LMAO

newyorker4ever

SocraticBallin22 wrote:
callmened wrote:i hate moral victories and its a shame they were down so much in the 1st half...but they showed SO MUCH character!

This is not a moral victory. I don't want to hear it. What was the excuse for the putric 1st half? It probably would have been better to get blown out and preserve our energy for the game tomorrow night. Now we will be gassed.

The 1st half was Fisher's fault. Don't you pay attention?? Haha
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
2/4/2016  9:56 PM
Cartman718 wrote:nix, remember what i said what adjustment fish would make if they doubled or trapped melo in the last 2 mins?
a. melo took a bad 3
b. we got seriously lucky that assflac did not jack that shot up coz he was about to...he had nowhere to go

The MELO 3 was just a miss. They didn't do anything special on D.

The arguments you're trying to make aren't really getting to the heart of the problem. I guarantee you that if the Knicks had a legit PG things would look a lot different. It's really that simple. They need even more than that but a better PG would make a huge difference. Fish is not the biggest problem this team has!!!

SocraticBallin22

newyorker4ever wrote:

That was a great 2nd half but we just couldn't pull it off.......definitely Fisher's fault...lol

How about it being Fisher's fault that the team came out lifeless with no energy and got blown out by a team who had been struggling and played the night before?

crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
They showed heart and played with a fire that had been missing of late.

I think it's a good sign of things to come. Time will tell.

¿ △ ?
SocraticBallin22

2/4/2016  9:57 PM
crzymdups wrote:They showed heart and played with a fire that had been missing of late.

I think it's a good sign of things to come. Time will tell.

Only a good sign if they had won the game. Sorry.

WP76
Member: #4508

SocraticBallin22 wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:

How about it being Fisher's fault that the team came out lifeless with no energy and got blown out by a team who had been struggling and played the night before?

No it was the players' fault they weren't ready to play under those circumstances.

Cartman718
Member: #1694

nixluva wrote:
a. melo took a bad 3

The arguments you're trying to make aren't really getting to the heart of the problem. I guarantee you that if the Knicks had a legit PG things would look a lot different. It's really that simple. They need even more than that but a better PG would make a huge difference. Fish is not the biggest problem this team has!!!

are you saying that there is NO OTHER COACH IN THE NBA that could have gotten more wins out of this team? or are you just saying that Fisher is not the biggest problem...but he is a problem? sounds like some level of acknowledgment.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
newyorker4ever

nixluva wrote:
a. melo took a bad 3

Damn it we need to add some help to this team and Melo.
ScoreBot
2/4/2016  9:58 PM
FINAL
DET 111 NYK 105
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

2/4/2016  9:58 PM
Best half Fisher has coached as a Knick, I'll take it. Instead of emptying the bench like he often has, Fisher went to a tight rotation in the second half. Did a great job of alternating between KP and Rolo. Fisher seems to enjoy going against the grain, but during this half he did what most coaches would have done in this situation. Thats all I want to see from Fisher, keep it simple.

Would like to see Melo playing point forward more. Lets Gallo do his thing, seems to help him play more confidently, and I wouldnt mind seeing this with Grant at the 2.

KP banked it off the glass near the restricted area. Thats something I dont believe we have seen, usually a few feet further out. With his wingspan and the way he puts it high off the glass is almost like a skyhook/bankshot. Really hope he does that more, going to be very hard to stop.

Still believe this team is talented enough to make the playoffs but we need to see more consistency from the players to the coach.

nixluva
Member: #758
USA
2/4/2016  9:59 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
nixluva wrote:POINT MELO. How bout that Fish adjustment???

That's not an adjustment....he's been doing that all season...his assists were 3 in nov, 4 in dec, and 5 in jan.
the question is...what is fish's adjustment when melo is not in the game?

answer the question nix

You think this is some kind of brilliant point but I don't agree. The issues this team has with the bench can't simply be solved with some adjustment. At some point you need some talent. This team lacks a really effective PG!

yes it can be solved, but you or fisher obviously cannot solve it.
you have to play to the remaining players' strengths when melo is out.
our bench players can be effective contributors if you dont force feed the triangle down their throats.

You still think this is the core problem? It's not about forcing them to play the Triangle. It's about talent. Knicks have HOLES on the roster that need to be addressed. Either players get better or we have to bring in better players.

Game thread TNT tonight Detroit and New York 7PM

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy