SocraticBallin22 wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
GoNyGoNyGo wrote:Give Fish credit. He called timeout and changed the line up.

Oh no that doesn't happen on here. He only gets called out when a lineup doesn't work not when one does.

that's because you dont get credit for curing an issue that you yourself created

Ummmmmm yes you do. If you make a mistake by putting a player in that doesn't produce (which happens to every coach in almost every game) and you fix that by putting the right guy in you absolutely get credit for noticing the problem and fixing it. Come on now. Think

ummm no you dont

Just keep being a message board poster and Fisher will keep being a NBA head coach...lol

your posts are juvenile...at best. ignorant at least and when some disagrees with you, you just try to offend them any which way possible.

so thanks for engaging but definitely using the ignore button on you. have a good one

Please do and take your 3 friends with you on that ignore button...lol

Really love users on this message board who no one likes or even respects that laugh at their own jokes that no one else finds funny...."LOL" to that

There's like 4 or 5 of you that i argue with cause of the dumb things you say not the whole board so stop trying to make friends.
AUTOADVERT
SocraticBallin22
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6096

2/2/2016  10:10 PM
newyorker4ever wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
GoNyGoNyGo wrote:Give Fish credit. He called timeout and changed the line up.

Oh no that doesn't happen on here. He only gets called out when a lineup doesn't work not when one does.

that's because you dont get credit for curing an issue that you yourself created

Ummmmmm yes you do. If you make a mistake by putting a player in that doesn't produce (which happens to every coach in almost every game) and you fix that by putting the right guy in you absolutely get credit for noticing the problem and fixing it. Come on now. Think

ummm no you dont

Just keep being a message board poster and Fisher will keep being a NBA head coach...lol

your posts are juvenile...at best. ignorant at least and when some disagrees with you, you just try to offend them any which way possible.

so thanks for engaging but definitely using the ignore button on you. have a good one

juvenile is a little bit generous...I would go for infantile and birdbrained

Those are big words for you. You might wanna sit down after using them.

Not really that big but coming from someone who describes people as "dumb dumbs", I guess they're pretty big ha

Chandler
Member: #6197

2/2/2016  10:16 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/2/2016  10:18 PM
newyorker4ever wrote:
Chandler wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
crzymdups wrote:This game absolutely shows the importance Jose has running the offense.

you would think that both gallo and grant would take this opportunity and really impress the coach.
but they are just mediocre at best and that's the truth.

the gallo that started this game is not the one finishing it.

Boston has far better guards than the Knicks. Thomas, Turner, Smart, Bradley are all far superior to any of our backcourt guys.

They have a far better team than the Knicks. All we have is Melo right now. KP has been off lately and we don't have anyone else but a bunch of bench players.....definitely Fishers fault.

They killed us inside not outside. I would have thought our size should have won. KP has been off lately on offense but not so much on defense

IMO celts just played the whole game and we didn't. And Stevens is an extremely good coach. We couldn't stop their PnR and pnp all night. Wide open

I do like B.Stevens and i'd take him over Fisher. He's gonna be a good head coach and they have a great GM in D.Ainge as well.

I live in Boston so I see and hear about these guys a lot. I'm less sold on Ainge. I put him at slightly above average.

They're roster is not ready for playoffs. They have a lot of depth at guard and play smart but I think when the playoffs come and an opponent. Can really focus on them they'll crumble

As a knicks fan it's very frustrating to watch how effective isiah thomas can be. But what really burns me is we don't punish them on the other end. Very early in the game Thomas was guarding AA and AA was posting him up and I was encouraged. And then we got away from that. I'm really just disgustef that they smoked us inside totally outplayed us for points in the paint. Incomprehensible. Say what you want about rosters but zeller, olynx and sullinger vs Lopez KP and melo. We should have crushed them in that battle.

(5)(5)
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

2/2/2016  10:19 PM
Still not feeling Fisher's rotations. Doesn't help that he doesn't have a lot to work with, but enough to do a better job with the personel he has.

You can see the time tick away as Grant decides what to do, painful to watch. Wish he could play the 2 and flush some of that hesitation.

A ittle more than 2 weeks to the trade deadline. Will say it again, we dont need a quantuum leap in production at PG to see a big improvement to this squad IMO. Team needs some new blood, dont believe it will throw this roster off the tracks because they already have trouble staying on it. This team needs a more steadying influence at PG.

Cartman718
Member: #1694

2/2/2016  10:38 PM
GustavBahler wrote:Still not feeling Fisher's rotations. Doesn't help that he doesn't have a lot to work with, but enough to do a better job with the personel he has.

You can see the time tick away as Grant decides what to do, painful to watch. Wish he could play the 2 and flush some of that hesitation.

A ittle more than 2 weeks to the trade deadline. Will say it again, we dont need a quantuum leap in production at PG to see a big improvement to this squad IMO. Team needs some new blood, dont believe it will throw this roster off the tracks because they already have trouble staying on it. This team needs a more steadying influence at PG.

this roster would work if fisher would abandon the triangle at certain times in favor of the roster he already has...bump up their trade value to get the guards he really wants.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
DrAlphaeus
Alba Posts: 10
Member: #1781

2/2/2016  11:27 PM
Just got home from the game. Thanks for the birthday love upthread. Knicks let me down though!

Was in Section 206. Haven't been in the renovated Garden until today, looks pretty good but I miss the old die hard cheap seats vibe. But crowd was pretty quiet and of course there were a decent amount of Celtics fans, including one particularly annoying guy behind me who just loved seeing his team shut the Garden up. It's embarrassing but what are you going to do. Bean-eating arseholes.

I really enjoyed Sasha's performance. When he was on the floor he just seemed like he knew what he wanted to do and made things happened. Double A was incredible in the first half before he cooled off. There was way too much standing around. I thought Knicks were in it for a while but maybe AA's early hot hand was just fool's gold.

Boy do they have a ways to go. Asked some guys behind me if they wanted to see Fredette brought up but they wanted to see Wroten brought in.

Baba Booey 2016 — "It's Silly Season"
GustavBahler

2/2/2016  11:28 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:Still not feeling Fisher's rotations. Doesn't help that he doesn't have a lot to work with, but enough to do a better job with the personel he has.

this roster would work if fisher would abandon the triangle at certain times in favor of the roster he already has...bump up their trade value to get the guards he really wants.

That might open up a can of worms if the team starts racking up wins the less they use the Triangle. I see the logic in that move, but I wonder how it would be received by fans and the media.

Chandler
Member: #6197

2/3/2016  7:04 AM
Finally tally. Boston got 58 points in the paint and we got 28. That needs some serious attention
(5)(5)
ccch
Member: #3876

2/3/2016  8:19 AM
Horrible Substitutions and lineups ...I'm convinced that Fisher is not a coach. I know Fisher is Phil's good friend so it might be hard to relieve him but:

1. Give him a golden parachute so he can ride off into the sunset financially set to easy the pain.
2. Hire a real proven coach
3. Complete this before any more FA or draft picks are made.

I have lost faith in Fisher...he will never ever be a head coach again when he's gone. If Phil doesn't address this issue soon, I will also, lose faith in him.

Cartman718
Member: #1694

2/3/2016  8:44 AM
GustavBahler wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:

That might open up a can of worms if the team starts racking up wins the less they use the Triangle. I see the logic in that move, but I wonder how it would be received by fans and the media.

they'd receive it well, i'd think. you adjust your plan to the roster you have...look at kerr? you don't see him trying to bang down with bogut in the paint with 4 out...ultimately...wins is what matters and we DO NOT have a 2016 draft pick.
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
ChuckBuck
Alba Posts: 11
Member: #3806
USA
2/3/2016  8:50 AM
That was a coaching clinic by Fisher last night! How to substitute to lose a close, winnable game.

Insert Porzingis at 3 minutes when it's too late to stop the almighty Zeller...just atrocious coaching.

GustavBahler

2/3/2016  10:56 AM
Cartman718 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:

they'd receive it well, i'd think. you adjust your plan to the roster you have...look at kerr? you don't see him trying to bang down with bogut in the paint with 4 out...ultimately...wins is what matters and we DO NOT have a 2016 draft pick.

They start winning without the Triangle and Phil is going to hear about it. Dont believe he wants to, not yet anyway.

I agree about making the most of the roster you have. If they did scrap the Triangle, it will probably be between seasons, with a new coach.

Game Thread: Celtics vs Knickerbockers Tue 2/2 7:30pm

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy