1/31/2016  10:00 PM
Well that wasn't fun at all.
AUTOADVERT
nixluva
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #758
USA
Now that this ones over the Knicks need to get down to business on this upcoming stretch of games! I'd love to see a nice 5-1 or 4-2 stretch.
Knicks1969
Member: #5915

newyorker4ever wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:if assflac was not in the game...this game might be tied right now

Hahahaha there's no way we'd be tied. AA isn't the only one playing bad for us on offense. Gallo and LT and KP all are playing bad.

at least they are moving the ball, what is assflac's excuse

But they're not making shots so what's it matter if they're passing?? AA is playing horrible we get that but there's a lot of our guys that are playing horrible. KP is missing free throws and shots, Gallo is off again, LT hasn't done much of anything, DW hasn't done much of anything and all of their guys are making shots even the 2nd unit. We can't win with this play.

they are not making shots... but at the same time...they are moving the ball which is what fisher wants right? so they are doing something good.

Hahahaha if that's the best you can come up with then i'll let you have that.

they are doing what the coach is asking them to do....dont let me have it, suggest something better... smh

I think the coach is asking them to make shots to though.

seriously...? they are trying to do exactly that... is the coach asking afflalo to post up?

Well he's one of the better guards with a post up game soooooo................................

Aflalo is a good post up player, but he is forcing it too much. He needs to be told to post and repost. He always try to shoot over taller guards, at 6'4" he is always at a disadvantage at the SG position. Klay or Dray are taller

Thank God Fisher is no longer our coach, now let's get Calderon out of here:)
newyorker4ever
Member: #5816

1/31/2016  10:01 PM
nixluva wrote:Now that this ones over the Knicks need to get down to business on this upcoming stretch of games! I'd love to see a nice 5-1 or 4-2 stretch.

Yeah we need a good run

WaltLongmire
Member: #5843

1/31/2016  10:01 PM
BRIGGS wrote:115-111

Get out of your man-cave, Briggs, and give us your post of shame.
EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
1/31/2016  10:02 PM
newyorker4ever wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:Thanasis looking like a keeper.

Calm down it was against backups and they already quit playing hard.

He just gets after it and hustles. If he out works everybody with his d and athleticism he has a shot at the 15th spot.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
SocraticBallin22
Member: #6096

1/31/2016  10:03 PM
You know you called 3 brothers moving? You need like 12 brothers for this!
Cartman718
Member: #1694

newyorker4ever wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:Down by 17 to start the 4th quarter and you play Lou over KOQ or Seraphin. A player with 0 offensive ability. Nice Fish. Concede the game why don't you.

Can you tell me what either one of KOQ or Seraphin have done lately though?? KOQ absolutely stinks. He'll once in a while hit a shot or make a good pass but he stinks. I like that Fisher makes those guys have to deserve to get minutes.

so why is grant getting the special treatment

Huh???

fisher continues to give grant mins even though he plays like crap

Well i don't get it around here cause people complain that he doesn't get any minutes and people complain that he does. Hahaha no wonder Fisher can't win around here...lol

sometimes he gets mins, sometimes he doesn't...you are missing my point...he doesn't deserve mins period because he sucks in the triangle offense. and he's not that consistent in PNR either.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Cartman718
Member: #1694

newyorker4ever wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:if assflac was not in the game...this game might be tied right now

Hahahaha there's no way we'd be tied. AA isn't the only one playing bad for us on offense. Gallo and LT and KP all are playing bad.

at least they are moving the ball, what is assflac's excuse

But they're not making shots so what's it matter if they're passing?? AA is playing horrible we get that but there's a lot of our guys that are playing horrible. KP is missing free throws and shots, Gallo is off again, LT hasn't done much of anything, DW hasn't done much of anything and all of their guys are making shots even the 2nd unit. We can't win with this play.

they are not making shots... but at the same time...they are moving the ball which is what fisher wants right? so they are doing something good.

Hahahaha if that's the best you can come up with then i'll let you have that.

they are doing what the coach is asking them to do....dont let me have it, suggest something better... smh

I think the coach is asking them to make shots to though.

seriously...? they are trying to do exactly that... is the coach asking afflalo to post up?

Well he's one of the better guards with a post up game soooooo................................

what was the last game that you saw him post up well?

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
1/31/2016  10:05 PM
SocraticBallin22 wrote:GSW's just showed us how long we still have to go to become contenders.

To be fair, GSW beat the Cavs and Spurs by 30+ recently, too. They're just far and away the best team in the league.

¿ △ ?
mreinman
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3189

1/31/2016  10:05 PM
BRIGGS wrote:115-111

you are having a tough run

so here is what phil is thinking ....
mreinman

1/31/2016  10:06 PM
crzymdups wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:GSW's just showed us how long we still have to go to become contenders.

To be fair, GSW beat the Cavs and Spurs by 30+ recently, too. They're just far and away the best team in the league.

maybe we can figure out philly's secret

crzymdups
USA
1/31/2016  10:07 PM
mreinman wrote:
crzymdups wrote:

They fell asleep vs Philly. Draymond blamed his own "selfish unselfishness" - selfishly chasing assists - something you've made fun of me for suggesting NBA players do. They do it.

¿ △ ?
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

1/31/2016  10:08 PM
Meh, that about sums it up for me.

Fisher loves experimenting with different looks, wouldnt mind Grant getting some time at the 2 with a mandate to look for his shot more. Jerian looks like he is overthinking things when he's on the court. Maybe not having to worry about running the point for a while will help him get on track. Still needs to become more explosive under the rim, but thats a long term project.

crzymdups
USA
1/31/2016  10:09 PM
crzymdups wrote:
mreinman wrote:
crzymdups wrote:

They fell asleep vs Philly. Draymond blamed his own "selfish unselfishness" - selfishly chasing assists - something you've made fun of me for suggesting NBA players do. They do it.

Also, don't forget my boy ISH who tied the game late on a dunk.

¿ △ ?
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
newyorker4ever wrote:
nixluva wrote:Now that this ones over the Knicks need to get down to business on this upcoming stretch of games! I'd love to see a nice 5-1 or 4-2 stretch.

Yeah we need a good run

These upcoming games aren't pushovers but these are the kind of teams we're gonna have to beat to get into the playoffs. Gotta focus in on this stretch. Tighten up their execution and take it to these teams.

Tue 2 BOS
Thu 4 @DET
Fri 5 MEM
Sun 7 DEN
Tue 9 WSH
Fri 19 @BKN
Sat 20 @MIN
Mon 22 TOR
Wed 24 @IND
Fri 26 ORL
Sun 28 MIA
mreinman

crzymdups wrote:
mreinman wrote:
crzymdups wrote:

I wish that we could have players who loved chasing assists.

selfishly chasing assists is a bit of and oxymoron

crzymdups
USA
1/31/2016  10:10 PM
nixluva wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:

Yeah we need a good run

These upcoming games aren't pushovers but these are the kind of teams we're gonna have to beat to get into the playoffs. Gotta focus in on this stretch. Tighten up their execution and take it to these teams.

Tue 2 BOS
Thu 4 @DET
Fri 5 MEM
Sun 7 DEN
Tue 9 WSH
Fri 19 @BKN
Sat 20 @MIN
Mon 22 TOR
Wed 24 @IND
Fri 26 ORL
Sun 28 MIA

The stretch leading up to the all-star break is very important. We should go 4-1 in that stretch. Highly important.

¿ △ ?
nyknickzingis
Member: #6207

Afflalo vs Klay was really the difference.
crzymdups
USA
mreinman wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
mreinman wrote:
crzymdups wrote:

I wish that we could have players who loved chasing assists.

selfishly chasing assists is a bit of and oxymoron

So you're saying Draymond doesn't know what he's talking about?

¿ △ ?
Prediction Knicks beat golden state

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy