1/29/2016  11:14 PM
TPercy wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Knicks1969 wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
Knicks1969 wrote:Question is the kid Trice any good as a PG???

I've watched him play some for Westchester and he shows some promise. He has a really good perimeter shot, decent quickness and is a heady point guard. I'm just not sure if he can defend stronger point guards because of his slight frame and size.

Thanks for the info

He looks pretty good. He also was a sleeper pick/prospect in an article I read before the draft.

Wonder if his development has been hindered at all by Jimmer being on the same team?

If the Knicks don't feel that Fredette is a legitimate reclamation project, I would hate to think that he's keeping someone else from evolving as a player.

I am biased, though...since I'm rooting for Trice and Atkins to develop enough to be on our roster at some point in the future.

I don't watch them enough to have insight of my own about how Jimmer has impacted his development. But Travis was a top 25 prospect on the prospect watch pre-Jimmer. I don't think he has made tat list since.

Jimmer has hindered his development a bit. Jimmer dominates the ball when he's out there and Trice has had to play more of an off guard role, which is not really his game. He's still playing well but definitely has had to adapt his game.

Shame, it should be the other way around if you ask me.

Jimmer with 37 points tonight so he should be out of Trice's way shortly.

AUTOADVERT
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
1/29/2016  11:50 PM
DrAlphaeus wrote:Scorebot you sexy thing.

Good night Ms Cervasio, wherever you are...

I miss Tina

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

1/30/2016  3:29 AM
KP is starting to develop into a very good passing big man. Made some nifty passes in traffic. As unique as Porzingis is now for his combination of skill and length, there are players in the pipeline who look to have some of the same qualities as a player. Kristaps can stay ahead of the curve by emulating LeBron James, a player who is able to get buckets but still able to do a first rate job of sharing the rock. Putting his teammates in the best position to succeed. Sabonis in his sunset years with the Blazers is a good example of a great passing big man. Eyes in the back his head. KP also seems to have more zip on some of his jumpers. Will allow him to get off a shot better in close quarters.

Grant looked a little more confident, but he's starting to shoot almost exclusively now when falling away. Its all wrist, not the way to get his stroke back. Its because he doesnt have faith in his shooting touch.

Affalo had some nice moments but you can see it taking a toll on him.

Melo continues to impress, plays like someone who likes where he is and who he is playing with.

Cartman718
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1694

1/30/2016  6:55 AM
ThisMelo back!! He is the best PG on our team...Our starting lineup is more like...
Melo - PG
Gallo - SG
Afflalo - second SG
KP - PF
Rolo - C

On defense... Gallo guards the PG, Afflalo guards SG and Melo guards SF.
That is the best strategy.
Even today, I wouldn't really exonerate Fisher. The Knicks were playing the right way with their starters back with Melo and KP and were never really challenged the entire game. Fisher hardly had to do anything except call timeouts at the right time.

Gallo, Grant and DWill again showed that they are not comfortable at making the right pass in the triangle offense.
Sasha was making better passes, as was KOQ.

Did you guys see how they listed Melo's assists are up to 5+ per game for Jan?

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
newyorker4ever
Member: #5816

1/30/2016  9:07 AM
CrushAlot wrote:Fish goes after Berman and gets the rest of the media laughing.

You talking about when someone said that he wasn't practicing on Saturday and they were only doing a shoot around on Sunday and Fisher asked him who told him that they weren't practicing??
WaltLongmire
Member: #5843

1/30/2016  9:53 AM
newyorker4ever wrote:

You talking about when someone said that he wasn't practicing on Saturday and they were only doing a shoot around on Sunday and Fisher asked him who told him that they weren't practicing??

Was wondering about the same thing...this has to be it.

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
1/30/2016  11:19 AM
WaltLongmire wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:

Was wondering about the same thing...this has to be it.

That was it.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
1/30/2016  11:19 AM
Tyson was -25 with 2 pts and 12 boards.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Game Thread: Knicks vs Suns

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy