Thanasis. Yes.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
AUTOADVERT
Knicks1969
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5915

1/29/2016  9:45 PM
KOQ is not very athletic; he needs to work to improve his agility
Thank God Fisher is no longer our coach, now let's get Calderon out of here:)
ScoreBot
1/29/2016  9:46 PM
4Q - 1:09
NYK 100 PHX 82
Knicks1969
Member: #5915

1/29/2016  9:48 PM
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
Knicks1969 wrote:Question is the kid Trice any good as a PG???

I've watched him play some for Westchester and he shows some promise. He has a really good perimeter shot, decent quickness and is a heady point guard. I'm just not sure if he can defend stronger point guards because of his slight frame and size.

Thanks for the info

Thank God Fisher is no longer our coach, now let's get Calderon out of here:)
SocraticBallin22
Member: #6096

1/29/2016  9:48 PM
Bring on the Warriors!
ScoreBot
1/29/2016  9:50 PM
FINAL
NYK 102 PHX 84
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
Knicks1969 wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:

I've watched him play some for Westchester and he shows some promise. He has a really good perimeter shot, decent quickness and is a heady point guard. I'm just not sure if he can defend stronger point guards because of his slight frame and size.

Thanks for the info

He looks pretty good. He also was a sleeper pick/prospect in an article I read before the draft.
Clean
Member: #743
Hearing the cheers Thansis got when he got in an scored was cool.
DrAlphaeus
Alba Posts: 10
Member: #1781

Scorebot you sexy thing.

Good night Ms Cervasio, wherever you are...

Baba Booey 2016 — "It's Silly Season"
WaltLongmire
Member: #5843

1/29/2016  9:55 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
Knicks1969 wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:

Thanks for the info

He looks pretty good. He also was a sleeper pick/prospect in an article I read before the draft.

Wonder if his development has been hindered at all by Jimmer being on the same team?

If the Knicks don't feel that Fredette is a legitimate reclamation project, I would hate to think that he's keeping someone else from evolving as a player.

I am biased, though...since I'm rooting for Trice and Atkins to develop enough to be on our roster at some point in the future.

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
Clean
Member: #743
1/29/2016  9:55 PM

This new Melo is everything I wanted him to be since he came to the Knicks.

CrushAlot
USA
1/29/2016  10:02 PM
WaltLongmire wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Knicks1969 wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:

Thanks for the info

Wonder if his development has been hindered at all by Jimmer being on the same team?

If the Knicks don't feel that Fredette is a legitimate reclamation project, I would hate to think that he's keeping someone else from evolving as a player.

I am biased, though...since I'm rooting for Trice and Atkins to develop enough to be on our roster at some point in the future.

I don't watch them enough to have insight of my own about how Jimmer has impacted his development. But Travis was a top 25 prospect on the prospect watch pre-Jimmer. I don't think he has made tat list since.
WaltLongmire

1/29/2016  10:07 PM
Clean wrote:

This new Melo is everything I wanted him to be since he came to the Knicks.

Impressive stat...

I'll give you a better one-even more revealing...10 of these games have come over the past 23 games he has played in...

...he only had one of these games over the first 15 games on the season.

He's missed 5 games, I think, so far.

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
WaltLongmire

1/29/2016  10:08 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Knicks1969 wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:

Thanks for the info

I don't watch them enough to have insight of my own about how Jimmer has impacted his development. But Travis was a top 25 prospect on the prospect watch pre-Jimmer. I don't think he has made tat list since.

Intriguing, to say the least.

SocraticBallin22
Member: #6096

1/29/2016  10:10 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Knicks1969 wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:

Thanks for the info

Jimmer has hindered his development a bit. Jimmer dominates the ball when he's out there and Trice has had to play more of an off guard role, which is not really his game. He's still playing well but definitely has had to adapt his game.

CrushAlot
USA
1/29/2016  10:13 PM
Fish goes after Berman and gets the rest of the media laughing.
DrAlphaeus
Alba Posts: 10
Member: #1781

1/29/2016  10:16 PM
CrushAlot wrote:Fish goes after Berman and gets the rest of the media laughing.

Haha... I was just listening and wondering who asked that.

Baba Booey 2016 — "It's Silly Season"
TPercy
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #5748

1/29/2016  10:23 PM
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Knicks1969 wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:

Thanks for the info

Jimmer has hindered his development a bit. Jimmer dominates the ball when he's out there and Trice has had to play more of an off guard role, which is not really his game. He's still playing well but definitely has had to adapt his game.

Shame, it should be the other way around if you ask me.

The Future is Bright!
nyknickzingis
Member: #6207

1/29/2016  10:34 PM

What did he say to Berman?

WaltLongmire

1/29/2016  10:57 PM
nyknickzingis wrote:

What did he say to Berman?

Was that the question about Saturday practice?
Game Thread: Knicks vs Suns

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy