[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Isiah stop begging for crawford
Author Thread
TMS
Alba Posts: 617
Member: #674
USA
8/4/2004  9:55 AM
as i stated to you before, he won't get a better offer from DEN...they have absolutely no cap space to pull anything off like that, & no equivalent contracts to offer the Bulls to get them agree to a sign & trade either where they could also unload JYD's contract...

Crawford's ONLY options are:

1 - take what the Knicks offer & play where he's wanted to play all along
2 - stay in CHI & take their $3.5 million qualifying offer & try his luck in free agency next year while running the risk of injury

it's not much of a choice imho...he'll take the Knick's offer & like it if he's smart...if he refuses, then forget it...pursue other options & move forward.

After 7 years & 40K+ posts, banned by martin for calling Nalod a 'moron'. Awesome.
AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
8/4/2004  9:57 AM
figured you'd be up my azz again.

Then tell us, how much money can Nuggs give him? Are the bulls interested in their players in a sign and trade?

Seems at this juncture there are more reports suggesting a deal with the Knicks than not.

Im not "Scoop" here breaking a story, but you seem to suggest a deeper knowlege, so rather than suggest what I don't know, Why not share what you do know? Me being wrong does not mean you are right.

BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
8/4/2004  10:14 AM
thats the same dude who was trying to say that we could trade moochi norris and deke straight up for jyd and JC. I knew that was wrong.

Hey Jamal should be thanking his lucky stars. He's getting an average of 8mm per year--atleast 20% above any other offer. The Knicks are still getting a nice deal out of it--although we are smallish at almost ever position except SF. Marbury has good physical size but heck those 6-5 PG were making him look stupid yesterday shooting over him. Milos will make those Italian guards look bad.
RIP Crushalot😞
Knicksfan
Alba Posts: 27
Member: #691
USA
8/4/2004  10:30 AM
Posted by BRIGGS:

Marbury has good physical size but heck those 6-5 PG were making him look stupid yesterday shooting over him. Milos will make those Italian guards look bad.

Huh?
Knicks_Fan
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
8/4/2004  10:47 AM
the italian guards were shooting right over marbury's head. it got so bad that they took him out real early 2nd half. he wasnt getting into his man--gave them enoguh space to use their length advatage to shoot over him.
RIP Crushalot😞
Nalod
USA
8/4/2004  11:10 AM
Our defense cannot stop a sharp shooting team! They move the ball too well, as soon as one of our guys went to help, they kicked it out.
In euorpe, all players shoot, even the centers.
Knicksfan
USA
8/4/2004  11:41 AM
Posted by BRIGGS:

the italian guards were shooting right over marbury's head. it got so bad that they took him out real early 2nd half. he wasnt getting into his man--gave them enoguh space to use their length advatage to shoot over him.

But why will Milos make those Italian guards look bad? He isn't that taller than Marbury if Im not mistaken...
Knicks_Fan
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
8/4/2004  1:03 PM
Posted by TMS:

as i stated to you before, he won't get a better offer from DEN...they have absolutely no cap space to pull anything off like that, & no equivalent contracts to offer the Bulls to get them agree to a sign & trade either where they could also unload JYD's contract...

2 - stay in CHI & take their $3.5 million qualifying offer & try his luck in free agency next year while running the risk of injury

it's not much of a choice imho...he'll take the Knick's offer & like it if he's smart...if he refuses, then forget it...pursue other options & move forward.
According to hoopshype, Denver has $35 mil in contracts for this upcoming season. So, they have tons of cap room (unless hoopshype is wrong)
TMS
USA
8/4/2004  1:11 PM
http://www.hoopshype.com/salaries/denver.htm

Earl Boykins' contract is not figured in here, which i assume is between $2.9 & $2.4 mil, since he's listed between those 2 figures of Tskita & Elson...that brings their cap figure to at least $38 million for next year assuming Boykins has a $2.5 mil salary...that leaves them w/not enough cap space to offer JC a more attractive package than he's getting now w/the Knicks...

& again, the Bulls have no reason to trade w/the Nuggets since they have no expiring contracts to offer in exchange for JYD.

[Edited by - TMS on 08/04/2004 13:13:11]
After 7 years & 40K+ posts, banned by martin for calling Nalod a 'moron'. Awesome.
Knicksfan
USA
8/4/2004  1:12 PM
Posted by Bonn1997:
Posted by TMS:

According to hoopshype, Denver has $35 mil in contracts for this upcoming season. So, they have tons of cap room (unless hoopshype is wrong)

Really? Even after signing Camby and trading for Kenyon just with draft picks? I thought the had little to no more room to sign someone to a big or medium contract...
Knicks_Fan
Nalod
USA
8/5/2004  9:43 AM
Posted by Bonn1997:
Isiah has given enough, and Craw has no better deal on the table this year.
How can you know that? Were you listening when Craw reportedly talked to Kiki yesterday? Maybe Denver gave him a better offer. (Better could even mean less money over fewer years--like 4 yrs, $38 mil--if he thinks he can get more later as an FA.)

Yo "Scoop", how is Goodwin doing with Denver in getting him a better contract and doing a sign and trade with the Bulls? Anything happening? I really don't know any details about this, but yesterday you were on to something about this. Seems like Dolan and Isiah were kinda upset and felt like enough was enough, which was my point, but it seemed very important that you get on my shat and bring up that Denver thing, so I was wondering if anything was more than you just being a pain in the azz.
TMS
USA
8/5/2004  10:18 AM
i don't think he was making any personal attacks at you...i think you're seriously overreacting to his post, dude.
Nalod
USA
8/5/2004  12:29 PM
Dude, there is nothing serious here to begin with. Its entertainment and discussion. NOthing personal either.
TMS
USA
8/5/2004  12:40 PM
Posted by Nalod:

Dude, there is nothing serious here to begin with. Its entertainment and discussion. NOthing personal either.

exactly...i'm just saying i don't think Bonn was trying to "get on your shat" as you put it or "trying to be a pain in the azz" either...he was just debating your point.
Nalod
USA
8/5/2004  12:44 PM
Oh, OK!

Go Team!

Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
8/5/2004  4:34 PM
Yeah, TMS is right here. I wasn't trying to bother anyone but I'm sorry it bothered you Nalod
Isiah stop begging for crawford

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy