[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Detroit tonight!
Author Thread
herkyJerky
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6155
USA
12/30/2015  1:10 AM
KP with the dreeeeaaaaaam shake. I'm still laughing with that one. For God's sake Calderon, take and make more shots like you did tonight. If you can't give us much on defense, the least you can do is put your shooting skills to use. That one play early in the 3rd is crisp and clear in my mind. AA backing down his defender into the paint, then kicking it out to Calderon for the open 3. More of that please. And RoLo, what do you know?
If it ain't broke, don't break it. - Charles 'The REAL Sir Charles' Oakley.
AUTOADVERT
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
12/30/2015  2:02 AM
dk7th wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:Love the 6 blocks by ROLO against Drummond, although I still think Andre took some Queloids before the game.

oh you mean the quaalude/steroid ****tail? yeah it's common knowledge.

Was this 'well known' when he was beasting in high school? The guy was a freak as a freshman. Where do you get this stuff?
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
dk7th
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #4228
USA
12/30/2015  9:07 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
dk7th wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:Love the 6 blocks by ROLO against Drummond, although I still think Andre took some Queloids before the game.

oh you mean the quaalude/steroid ****tail? yeah it's common knowledge.

Was this 'well known' when he was beasting in high school? The guy was a freak as a freshman. Where do you get this stuff?

i just made it up like i do with all my jokes.

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
Detroit tonight!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy