I hate Fisher.

Knicks_Fan
AUTOADVERT
herkyJerky
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6155
USA
12/28/2015  1:29 AM
Didn't watch the game, just listened to it on the radio. I really don't understand why Fisher played Vujecic and gave no time to Grant. Was Grant injured or something?
Anyway, another thing that got my attention was when he called a timeout in the 4th when the Knicks had cut the lead down to 5. Was everybody gassed out or something? You'd think that you'd want to leave calling that timeout to the other coach. Oh well.
I know there's a lot of people here who are down on DWill, but a lot of times he does look like a pretty effective option for our offense. Yeah, his defense seems pretty suspect at times, but at least he gives us more offense than the other defensive liabilities Fisher continues to give significant minutes.
Start with a change at the starting PG, because that has been the 1 true consistent issue we've had from the start of the season and continue to have. See how that goes for a few games. And for God's sake please stop playing Vujecic.
If it ain't broke, don't break it. - Charles 'The REAL Sir Charles' Oakley.
Cartman718
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1694

12/28/2015  1:58 AM
FIRE FISHER!! CLAP CLAP CLAP-CLAP-CLAP!
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Game Thread:Knicks @ Celtics

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy