[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

SWIFT!!!!! PLEASE ISIAH GET SWIFT!!!

Author Poll
NYK4
Member: #549
it seems like we are close in getting dampier. it says on nypost that isiah agreed to give damp 7 yrs??? that seems alittle too much but i guess he has no choice. i dont kno how effective damp will be when he's 37. Anyways, assuming this trade goes down, jamal is target number 2, right? WOuld you guys rather have jamal or a young athletic pf? i kno we have sweetney, and trust me, i love the kid and his hustle. i kno he can be a poorman's elton brand. but i think we should get rid of kurt and get STROMILE SWIFT! Ive seen a few articles about IT interested in him and i hear that jerry west will not let him go but i think we should atleast try. Imagine Swift dunking like Mcdyess did for a few games before the injury. We need SWIFT! he averages 10 points and 5 rebounds in 19 MINS!!!!! Swift starting and Sweetney backup. That would be my dream. IF only West will trade swift for thomas and picks, i def would do it. Now who would u rather have??? btw we need to keep hardaway for his valuable one yr left contract.
Stromile Swift <~~ low bball IQ but who gives a f*ck
Vince Carter <~~ i like him but hes all flair and show
Jamal Crawford <~~ seen him play but way too inconsistent
View Results

Author Thread
crzymdups
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #671
USA
7/19/2004  10:51 AM
Hmm.

I love Stro, but there's no way Jerry wouldn't match a MLE offer. He's praying that Stro signs a MLE sheet somewhere.

Probably what will happen is that Atlanta will lose out on Damps and make a ridiculous offer to Swift (6yrs $60 million, anyone?). I don't envy Jerry on that front. Memphis looks a lot less special without Stromile.

I think Jamal is the perfect fit for this NYK team, and still quite realistic. There has to be a way to get a deal done here. There just has to.

¿ △ ?
AUTOADVERT
raven
Member: #316
Canada
7/19/2004  11:04 AM
should go for stro at the right price.
Knicksfan
Alba Posts: 27
Member: #691
USA
7/19/2004  1:33 PM
Vince was probably just a rumor. Even if it was truth, I still would have gone another way. I think its better to go younger, no matter if Vince is a star.

Jerry West must be very serious about matching Swift because no team has really made some noice regarding him. I wonder what will happen with him. It would be nice to acquire him, but I still don't see how we could.

I think the best option would be Jamal because his deal has more positive things than just getting him. Trading Shandon and mayve Moochie and getting some players that could also help us doesn't hurt. Who knows if the Bulls will bite, but that deal is a good one for NY in many ways.
Knicks_Fan
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
7/19/2004  3:52 PM
I would like to see stro on the nets and see just made K-mart tick. I wonder how good Kidd can make stro?
simrud
Member: #474
USA
7/19/2004  6:11 PM
you are aware that Carter is 28 right?
A glimmer of hope maybe?!?
SWIFT!!!!! PLEASE ISIAH GET SWIFT!!!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy