[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

i hate to say this
Author Thread
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
7/19/2004  12:34 AM
ut i think the nets are in a better position to go back to the finals before us.

now getting rid of kamrt was brutal BUT look at the foundation the team has and look at what denver+utah did in a short period of time.
if they stink, which is c omplete possibility--they could have a high lotto pick + 1 or 2 more picks this year +next year

they have a foundation of kidd jefferson kristic and planicic. if jason kidd comes back and he is healthy and playing serious ball--i would move him for an ending contract+ a pick

i would offer jefferson the same deal boozer got 6 years 70mm--just below the max and tell him he's my main componenet which im building around.

in the next two years the nets can build a DEEP young talented squad with 1more high caliber young FA spritzed in with 2 more good ones and 2-3 draft picks a year-there in the same position denver was in but really they may have more because they do have jefferson kidd and kristic

the knicks will be hopelessly begging teams to overpay players and take back bad contracts but the players are still not good enough to beat the Pistons Pacers or Heat. this is time to weather the storm in the east.

i like what we have going with frank sweetney and ariza. maybe if we can get a regular deal--we should just see where this team goes this year and THEN evaluate our position before we take on more mud.

RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
raven
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #316
Canada
7/19/2004  2:44 AM
don't forget that players don't like to go where organization sucks (atlanta, clippers.... cap room don't mean everything.

Kidd thinks he's be cheated, if he leaves, the same will alos apply to jefferson. Both I'm sure are not happy with ratner's choices. Soon, thorn will be gone.

no fan base, no money except the cap room and a crappy organization.

I personally think that, as usual, you're underestimating us a lil bit.

We have a nealry unlimited checkbook, and now, someone who's eager to use it in a wiser way that layden.

Thomas wants some revenge, and soon things will start to click.

Nets will soon be back what they used to be : a desperate team lost in the swamps. in brooklyn or not.
i hate to say this

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy