[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Hey Guys check Papabear's new act called Kris/Aaron Tell me what you think. Album is now out
Author Thread
Papabear
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1414

11/29/2015  7:04 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/29/2015  7:12 PM
Papabear
AUTOADVERT
mreinman
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3189

11/29/2015  7:17 PM
I don't get it ... what is your role in this? Its really good. Kid has a great voice.
so here is what phil is thinking ....
Papabear

11/29/2015  7:46 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/29/2015  7:50 PM
Papabear Says

I own the label--the record company. Executive Producer and financed the project

and by the way I've written and Produced arranged and conducted over 30 hit songs in my career, 9 gold singles and 3 Platinum albums

Papabear
mreinman
Member: #3189

11/29/2015  7:52 PM
Papabear wrote:Papabear Says

I own the label--the record company. Executive Producer and financed the project

and by the way I've written and Produced arranged and conducted over 30 hit songs in my career, 9 gold singles and 3 Platinum albums

seriously? Impressive! Can you post your biggest hit?

Also, the kids voice reminds me of Michael as a kid.

so here is what phil is thinking ....
Swishfm3
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #392
11/29/2015  10:10 PM
Pretty good Papabear...Not what I normally listen too but I let my daughter hear it and she loved it (which I imagine is the target audience anyway, lol).

She recommends you get this on WorldStarHipHop, 2dopeboyz, audiomack, etc., to get this song out there quicker.

Papabear

12/3/2015  9:09 PM
mreinman wrote:

Papabear Says

I had so many. Check out Champion by Rick Ross and Ace Hood also check out White Lenin Affair by Gostface Killer also Be My #2 by R Kelly all of those songs are mine they sampled my whole songs Check out Just How Sweet Is Your Love by Rhyze also Body and Soul by The Soul Generations. also My Ebony Princess by Jimmy Briscoe and the Little Beavers Check out the Super Disco Band to name a few. Ray Goodman and Brown Steve Wonder. Work on Motown

Papabear
nyk4ever
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #848
USA
12/3/2015  9:23 PM
Papabear wrote:
mreinman wrote:

Papabear Says

I had so many. Check out Champion by Rick Ross and Ace Hood also check out White Lenin Affair by Gostface Killer also Be My #2 by R Kelly all of those songs are mine they sampled my whole songs Check out Just How Sweet Is Your Love by Rhyze also Body and Soul by The Soul Generations. also My Ebony Princess by Jimmy Briscoe and the Little Beavers Check out the Super Disco Band to name a few. Ray Goodman and Brown Steve Wonder. Work on Motown

thats awesome papabear. i know you've mentioned this before, but it's still cool.

i gotta admit that stuff you posted isn't my kinda stuff. i don't wanna sound like an old guy but as a legit hip-hop afficiando, i hate where hip-hop has went. the fact that drake is widely regarded as the best rapper today is just so beyond pathetic. im into nas, big l, 2pac, biggie, em, jay-z, ghostface, scarface, jadakiss, jay electronica, jon connor, just to name a few.

i hope your new act makes you a ton of $$$ though my man.. it certainly has the sound of what i hear on the radio today, so i wish you all the best!

"OMG - did we just go on a two-trade-wining-streak?" -SupremeCommander
Bizzy211
Member: #601
USA
12/4/2015  3:37 PM
Papabear wrote:
mreinman wrote:

Papabear Says

Any chance you can get some of my beats heard if I email them to you?

Bizzy Shadyville, NY **soundcloud.com/Bizzy211**
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
12/4/2015  4:53 PM
Papa, Its sounds good! Good luck with it!!!!!!!
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

12/4/2015  6:27 PM
I liked it Papabear, kid has a great voice, first rate video. If you dont mind my unprofessional opinion, the drum track was the only part I thought needed work. Still a great track, congrats.
H1AND1
Member: #5648

12/5/2015  10:08 AM    LAST EDITED: 12/5/2015  10:12 AM
Papabear: Not sure you want this in a public forum so say so if you want me to erase it but is your last initial "K"?

If Papabear is who I think, his music has been sampled for some tracks that are very well known. Not just that but the classic soul tracks You produced are great in an of themselves. Love your stuff, man.

Papabear

12/5/2015  3:25 PM
Bizzy211 wrote:
Papabear wrote:
mreinman wrote:

Papabear Says

Papabear Says

Is it beats with music? Get my email address from Martin and Martin it is ok to give it to him.

Papabear
Papabear

12/5/2015  3:39 PM
H1AND1 wrote:Papabear: Not sure you want this in a public forum so say so if you want me to erase it but is your last initial "K"?

If Papabear is who I think, his music has been sampled for some tracks that are very well known. Not just that but the classic soul tracks You produced are great in an of themselves. Love your stuff, man.

Papabear Says

You've got it.

Papabear
Bizzy211
Member: #601
USA
12/7/2015  12:21 PM
Papabear wrote:
Bizzy211 wrote:
Papabear wrote:
mreinman wrote:

Papabear Says

Papabear Says

Is it beats with music? Get my email address from Martin and Martin it is ok to give it to him.

Martin, shoot me the email please. Bizzy211@gmail.com

Bizzy Shadyville, NY **soundcloud.com/Bizzy211**
knicks1248
Member: #582
12/7/2015  12:34 PM
Papabear wrote:

I'm going to give you my honest opinion here. I listen to this without watching the video twice, and twice while watching the video.

The track is bumping, the dudes can sing, but nothing about them stands out, there's no creativity in the lyrics, and they don't exactly enhance the track, they need the track more than the track needs them. They definitely have potential though, they need to create their own identity to separate themselves.

ES
DrAlphaeus
Alba Posts: 10
Member: #1781

12/7/2015  1:07 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/7/2015  1:08 PM
Papabear wrote:
H1AND1 wrote:Papabear: Not sure you want this in a public forum so say so if you want me to erase it but is your last initial "K"?

Papabear Says

You've got it.

Haha that's all I need to Google the heck out of your music right now, Papabear, starting with Body & Soul! ;)

You created some classics, big up! Between the 90s NYC hip-hop scene exposing all those great 70s jams, magazines like Wax Poetics and sites like allmusic.com and discogs, it must be cool seeing your past work get a new generation of admirers...

But as a true artist, you are still working putting new stuff out there!

I'm not yet 40 and I feel so behind popular music... +1 to the Drake comment above. But that Drake song is a straight earworm. Had the radio on for 30 minutes, and for the next two days it was either Hotline Bling or Adele's Hello bouncing around in my head. I think I prefer that old soul music to either!

Baba Booey 2016 — "It's Silly Season"
H1AND1
Member: #5648

12/7/2015  9:32 PM
DrAlphaeus wrote:
Papabear wrote:

Papabear Says

You've got it.

Haha that's all I need to Google the heck out of your music right now, Papabear, starting with Body & Soul! ;)

You created some classics, big up! Between the 90s NYC hip-hop scene exposing all those great 70s jams, magazines like Wax Poetics and sites like allmusic.com and discogs, it must be cool seeing your past work get a new generation of admirers...

But as a true artist, you are still working putting new stuff out there!

I'm not yet 40 and I feel so behind popular music... +1 to the Drake comment above. But that Drake song is a straight earworm. Had the radio on for 30 minutes, and for the next two days it was either Hotline Bling or Adele's Hello bouncing around in my head. I think I prefer that old soul music to either!

Agreed with everything you wrote! I'm also just under 40 and Classic funk/soul/r&b and the 90's hip hop that sampled it are my favorite genres of music, full stop. I grew up listening to those hip hop songs and I think that put the love of the old school stuff into my brain by default to discover later on. Finding all the stuff that was sampled was like opening up a whole new world I could care less about current stuff, the majority of it is just not my thing.

And gotdamn Hotline Bling has been in my head for days and I think I might jump off the GW soon if I don't get it out of there. KILL IT WITH FIRE!! Aggggghhhh

Hey Guys check Papabear's new act called Kris/Aaron Tell me what you think. Album is now out

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy