[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Game Thread: Knicks vs Orlando (early 7PM start)!
Author Thread
StarksEwing1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4451

11/25/2015  9:36 PM
nixluva wrote:Heat are losing 95-67 in Detroit right now. Gotta keep road games in perspective. If they look this bad over the next few games then I'd be more concerned.
our bench is a Major concern
AUTOADVERT
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

11/25/2015  9:37 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:IDK, this felt like a throwaway game. Whatever stuck to the wall. DWill isn't in the doghouse , he's under it. I hope Lopez isn't still recovering from his surgery. Bizarre how he is getting pulled in crunch time. Vuvcic was killing us. If it was working I might get it. If Fisher is going to have an 11 man rotation, he better not confuse his players as to what their roles are, these guys look confused.
Yeah. The bench had chemistry to start the season. It appears to be gone now.

Knicks have gone through a tough schedule to start the year so the record doesnt bother me as much as the coaching lately. Feels like Fisher took a small problem and made it worse. He has been much more patient with Calderon and Sasha as opposed to some of the other players.

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
11/25/2015  9:37 PM
Clean wrote:
nixluva wrote:Just gotta come home and get in their own beds and eat some home cooking. Knicks got a split on the road which is actually good. Despite how alarmingly poor our bench played.

I don't agree. This is not a simple we are on the road problem. Our team has glaring flaws that was covered by good 3pt shooting. There needs to be changes made for the bench of this team. We have an open roster slot and we should be using it to try and help.

I think they are waiting for 10 day contracts but that isn't until January. However, that was what they did with Gallo.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
11/25/2015  9:38 PM
Hahn questioning the bench decisions
PURE KNICKS LOVE
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
11/25/2015  9:39 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Knicks1969 wrote:I wonder if the Fishlovers will still support this dude after tonight

fisher does nothing wrong in their eyes..ohhhh pooor fishers just trying to figure things out, it's ooookay.

the dude is ridiculous

Are there Fish lovers? It seems like most are on the fence. Not sure what to think of him. The bench brought speed and energy early on in the season and got the Knicks back into games after poor starts. Now that chemistry is gone and the rotation seems to change nightly.

The next few games will tell us a lot about Fish and our bench. Usually your bench is less effective on the road. Could be a little of that too. I know I don't wanna see Sasha come in instead of Jerian anymore! No more Seraphin either! Get DWill back in there with G&G!!!

Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
Starters ourscored olandos starters
PURE KNICKS LOVE
CrushAlot
USA
Clean wrote:
nixluva wrote:Just gotta come home and get in their own beds and eat some home cooking. Knicks got a split on the road which is actually good. Despite how alarmingly poor our bench played.

I don't agree. This is not a simple we are on the road problem. Our team has glaring flaws that was covered by good 3pt shooting. There needs to be changes made for the bench of this team. We have an open roster slot and we should be using it to try and help.

I think Fish needs to settle on a rotation. The bench was out performing the starters at the start of the season. Now it seems like a flavor of the day player is going to play. Vujacic, Seraphin, KOQ, DWill, Amundson, Grant, etc. don't know what their role is night to night.
skoonix
Member: #5909

11/25/2015  9:40 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/25/2015  9:41 PM
Well, a 2-2 road trip is fine except for the fact that we looked so BAD the last 2 losses. We had been
shooting very well so I guess the team was due - but man - so cold! And the bench had been such a jolt of energy and offense and they all seem "off" - O'Quinn, Galloway, Grant, Thomas, etc. We need them to play strong & yet it is hard to get a rhythm going when you sit a lot. This is an area I don't think Coach has a good feel for - when to pull someone, when to put some one in, etc. - hopefully he'll learn. Let's hope we go on a run here at home. GO KNICKS!!
StarksEwing1

11/25/2015  9:41 PM
nixluva wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Knicks1969 wrote:I wonder if the Fishlovers will still support this dude after tonight

fisher does nothing wrong in their eyes..ohhhh pooor fishers just trying to figure things out, it's ooookay.

the dude is ridiculous

Are there Fish lovers? It seems like most are on the fence. Not sure what to think of him. The bench brought speed and energy early on in the season and got the Knicks back into games after poor starts. Now that chemistry is gone and the rotation seems to change nightly.

The next few games will tell us a lot about Fish and our bench. Usually your bench is less effective on the road. Could be a little of that too. I know I don't wanna see Sasha come in instead of Jerian anymore! No more Seraphin either! Get DWill back in there with G&G!!!

ive said a few times fisher looks like he could benefit from a few years as a assitant like many head coaches went through
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
11/25/2015  9:42 PM
in our 8 wins fisher played 10 guys solid minutes, in our 8 loses he has been a disaster with the rotation..wtf is wrong with him, its common fckng sense..Everybody is noticing this now..its really stupid, dumb, retarded, whatever word you want to use
ES
StarksEwing1

11/25/2015  9:43 PM
Our starters have been fine BUT obviously they cant play the entire game. In the past two games melo AND kp were forced to play a ton of minutes because the bench and fisher have been brutal
nixluva
USA
11/25/2015  9:44 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

the dude is ridiculous

ive said a few times fisher looks like he could benefit from a few years as a assitant like many head coaches went through

Dude is 8-8 so it's really a bit rough to get on him too much. I don't like his rotations the last few games but it was a road trip! Maybe he was just trying to stretch. Like I said the next few games will tell us a lot.

knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
11/25/2015  9:44 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:IDK, this felt like a throwaway game. Whatever stuck to the wall. DWill isn't in the doghouse , he's under it. I hope Lopez isn't still recovering from his surgery. Bizarre how he is getting pulled in crunch time. Vuvcic was killing us. If it was working I might get it. If Fisher is going to have an 11 man rotation, he better not confuse his players as to what their roles are, these guys look confused.
Yeah. The bench had chemistry to start the season. It appears to be gone now.

Knicks have gone through a tough schedule to start the year so the record doesnt bother me as much as the coaching lately. Feels like Fisher took a small problem and made it worse. He has been much more patient with Calderon and Sasha as opposed to some of the other players.

looks like he has favorites..in fact i know he dislikes dwill as much as he disliked JR

ES
StarksEwing1

11/25/2015  9:47 PM
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

the dude is ridiculous

Dude is 8-8 so it's really a bit rough to get on him too much. I don't like his rotations the last few games but it was a road trip! Maybe he was just trying to stretch. Like I said the next few games will tell us a lot.

im NOT getting on him im just being honest. Many head coaches go through the process by being a assistant first before gaining experience to become a head coach
yellowboy90
Member: #3538

11/25/2015  9:47 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:Our starters have been fine BUT obviously they cant play the entire game. In the past two games melo AND kp were forced to play a ton of minutes because the bench and fisher have been brutal

They need to adjust their rotations by actually putting the good role players with starters. Yes, Grant wants to run but he needs to play some with Melo and KP where he can break down the defense in half court. Players will not help as much and if they do he will have legit shooters to pass it to.

StarksEwing1

11/25/2015  9:49 PM
yellowboy90 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:Our starters have been fine BUT obviously they cant play the entire game. In the past two games melo AND kp were forced to play a ton of minutes because the bench and fisher have been brutal

They need to adjust their rotations by actually putting the good role players with starters. Yes, Grant wants to run but he needs to play some with Melo and KP where he can break down the defense in half court. Players will not help as much and if they do he will have legit shooters to pass it to.

grant should get a chance with melo and kp
Clean
Member: #743
11/25/2015  9:50 PM
yellowboy90 wrote:

Grant will not be breaking too many defenses down anymore. The scouting report is out on him. All the teams play off him now and give him the open shot and he bricks most of those open shots. His MAIN focus should be to get a respectable jump shot. The mark of a good player is to play well after you have been scouted. Now is the time for Grant to step up and show us what he has.

WaltLongmire
Member: #5843

11/25/2015  9:54 PM
CrushAlot wrote:Anybody else have trouble with ballstreams tonight? Sabres are on msg where I am. I ended up having to find a stream for the game.

Early on I did...cleared up later.

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
CrushAlot
USA
11/25/2015  9:56 PM
WaltLongmire wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:Anybody else have trouble with ballstreams tonight? Sabres are on msg where I am. I ended up having to find a stream for the game.

Early on I did...cleared up later.

It didn't for me but it has been fine for other games. Philly almost finally won in Boston. Watching Memphis/Houston now.
nixluva
USA
11/25/2015  9:56 PM
Knicks bench was doing it with defense and energy. They got out on the break off turnovers. Fish has to switch to a different style with his bench players. They weren't so locked into the slowed down half court sets. Instead they were running more PnR, Give n Go early in the clock.
Game Thread: Knicks vs Orlando (early 7PM start)!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy