11/23/2015  10:04 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:Heat are lucky the Knicks came out sluggish.
come on you gotta give props to miami...they were much more aggressive and assertive. We look much better this quarter

It wasn't Miami!!! The Knicks were missing WIDE OPEN SHOTS! They also were playing back on their heals early.

dude relax. I hate miami but they defend well and had a good gameplan. I agree we shot ourselves in the foot but miami still gets credit

Don't tell me to relax. I'm watching the F'N game and we missed a TON OF WIDE OPEN SHOTS. STFU!!!

why are you so angry. I agreed with you knucklehead

If you agreed with me you wouldn't have said anything in your initial post. You need to stop trying to police what I say. The Heat as good but not this good. Knicks just didn't hit their open shots. This was most likely a fatigue game.

dude you really need to stop being so damn paranoid. I CLEARLY said the knicks shot THEMSELVES in the foot. So if you want to be nasty then maybe you should STFU

Man don't start this BS with me! I'm not feelin this crap right now.

AUTOADVERT
WaltLongmire
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5843

11/23/2015  10:04 PM
dk7th wrote:the bench had zero assists tonight. ZERO. 3 ft attempts all by amundsen. all told bench was a nightmare. outscored 30-10.

i think fisher knew he had a tired team and tried to fold in players with fresh legs but it backfired. all for learning!

porzingis inefficient only 51% TS. he took 3-4 bad shots. that's fatigue.
melo inefficient 52.6% TS and 0-5 from 3. no legs that's fatigue.
afflalo looked tired and out of it.

I saw the fatigue more with Aflalo, than the other two. He was moving well early on, I thought, and then seemed to burn out.
EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
clyderules
Member: #6156

11/23/2015  10:05 PM
Oquinn can do nothing right. His passing is too risky. Slow footed. No shots falling. Always late. Bad hands too. He needs to stop thinking he's KP and just play hard
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

11/23/2015  10:06 PM
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
come on you gotta give props to miami...they were much more aggressive and assertive. We look much better this quarter

It wasn't Miami!!! The Knicks were missing WIDE OPEN SHOTS! They also were playing back on their heals early.

dude relax. I hate miami but they defend well and had a good gameplan. I agree we shot ourselves in the foot but miami still gets credit

Don't tell me to relax. I'm watching the F'N game and we missed a TON OF WIDE OPEN SHOTS. STFU!!!

If you agreed with me you wouldn't have said anything in your initial post. You need to stop trying to police what I say. The Heat as good but not this good. Knicks just didn't hit their open shots. This was most likely a fatigue game.

dude you really need to stop being so damn paranoid. I CLEARLY said the knicks shot THEMSELVES in the foot. So if you want to be nasty then maybe you should STFU

i didnt start anything...you did so STOP IT. Tonight we had a bad shooting night but we showed good fight
dk7th
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #4228
USA
WaltLongmire wrote:
dk7th wrote:the bench had zero assists tonight. ZERO. 3 ft attempts all by amundsen. all told bench was a nightmare. outscored 30-10.

i think fisher knew he had a tired team and tried to fold in players with fresh legs but it backfired. all for learning!

porzingis inefficient only 51% TS. he took 3-4 bad shots. that's fatigue.
melo inefficient 52.6% TS and 0-5 from 3. no legs that's fatigue.
afflalo looked tired and out of it.

I saw the fatigue more with Aflalo, than the other two. He was moving well early on, I thought, and then seemed to burn out.

okay. and what about the triangle or lack thereof?

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
fitzfarm
Member: #3285

KP&melo 41 rest of team 37
clyderules
Member: #6156

11/23/2015  10:07 PM
Bosh 2 for 12 shooting. I wonder why?
StarksEwing1

11/23/2015  10:07 PM
Bad game just move on and beat orlando
fitzfarm
Member: #3285

11/23/2015  10:09 PM
Bosh what a duche ... KP owned you bud
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
11/23/2015  10:11 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

i didnt start anything...you did so STOP IT. Tonight we had a bad shooting night but we showed good fight

I made a comment about the Knicks being sluggish and you come back with me not giving the Heat credit? F the Heat! They can defend but that's not why the Knicks lost. Their D wasn't that amazing. Knicks just didn't have it tonight.

StarksEwing1

11/23/2015  10:15 PM
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

I made a comment about the Knicks being sluggish and you come back with me not giving the Heat credit? F the Heat! They can defend but that's not why the Knicks lost. Their D wasn't that amazing. Knicks just didn't have it tonight.

its ok we will win next game. Have a happy thanksgiving if i dont talk to you before then
knicks1248
Member: #582
11/23/2015  10:18 PM
fitzfarm wrote:Bosh what a duche ... KP owned you bud

did you here his comments, what a dick

ES
StarksEwing1

11/23/2015  10:19 PM
knicks1248 wrote:

yup thats miami in a nutshell
dk7th
Member: #4228
USA
11/23/2015  10:43 PM
dk7th wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:Lopez needs to be better on the boards, he lets guys just fly over him to get the rebound

Whose man was Johnson, though? Have to look at who was guarding him too, I would think.

my vote is jose ha ha

and msg postgame just confirmed it. just embarrassing lack of fundamentals.

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
ChuckBuck
Alba Posts: 11
Member: #3806
USA
11/23/2015  10:46 PM
dk7th wrote:
dk7th wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:Lopez needs to be better on the boards, he lets guys just fly over him to get the rebound

Whose man was Johnson, though? Have to look at who was guarding him too, I would think.

my vote is jose ha ha

Hose-A giveth and taketh ALOT away.

nixluva
Member: #758
USA
11/23/2015  10:49 PM
dk7th wrote:
dk7th wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:

my vote is jose ha ha

An eventual upgrade at guard is the only way to solve this. Jose is what he is. I had hoped Jerian would be a bit further along by now and have taken on a bigger role. I expect a D League guard will be added. Phil has to be looking at possible deals. Just gotta hold on until Phil can make something happen.

WaltLongmire
Member: #5843

11/23/2015  10:55 PM
dk7th wrote:
dk7th wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:

my vote is jose ha ha

In his defense, he is not usually asked to be inside and box out a guard.

Gallo is an exception to that.

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
Dagger
Member: #4184

11/23/2015  10:55 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

yup thats miami in a nutshell

what did he say?

Kemet
Member: #6148

11/23/2015  11:05 PM
newyorker4ever wrote:
fitzfarm wrote:Biggest blunder tonight, the line up that fish put out of Gallo,Sasha,Thomas,dwill,O'quinn that line up killed us

Ummmmm we weren't gonna win no matter what lineup was put out there....fact.

I agree .. all the missed perimeter shots plus giving bench players spurt minute here n there = 22 pt lead at half time, and 76 pts for the game. When we miss shots like tonight we supposed to tighten up on the defense

Kemet
Member: #6148

11/23/2015  11:29 PM
clyderules wrote:Oquinn can do nothing right. His passing is too risky. Slow footed. No shots falling. Always late. Bad hands too. He needs to stop thinking he's KP and just play hard

How did u expect Quinn to perform after being in the dog house for 7 games, playin 3 or 5 minute per game.
Amundson n Serafin best games dont match up to Quinn consistency at scoring, rebounds, blockshots, and bigbody in the paint

Game Thread: Miami Heat Vs Porzingis 11/23 7:30pm

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy