[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Knicks @ Houston for four in a row
Author Thread
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
11/22/2015  3:06 PM
Kristaps Porzingis was dominant with 24 points, 14 boards and 7 swats.The talented big man is the only rookie besides Tim Duncan, Pau Gasol, Lamar Odom and Dean Garrett to post at least 20 points, 10 rebounds and seven blocks in a game in the past 20 seasons

http://www.hoopsaddict.com/random/morning-dime-november-22-2015/
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
AUTOADVERT
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

11/22/2015  3:08 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
Kristaps Porzingis was dominant with 24 points, 14 boards and 7 swats.The talented big man is the only rookie besides Tim Duncan, Pau Gasol, Lamar Odom and Dean Garrett to post at least 20 points, 10 rebounds and seven blocks in a game in the past 20 seasons

http://www.hoopsaddict.com/random/morning-dime-november-22-2015/
i saw that last night, great achievement for the kid
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
11/22/2015  3:08 PM
LivingLegend wrote:
Swishfm3 wrote:Melo scores 20+ last night

Porzinges scores 20+ tonight

I think we finally have our dynamic duo

Big difference between those 2 comments is that KP gets his points in complete flow of the game / offense without being a detriment to the rest of the team. Melo on the other hand plays at whatever pace he wants regardless of the rest of the team and as was the case against OKC to the detriment of KP who was basically ignored as Melo did his thing.

I didn't see game, did Melo really play to the detriment of KP or did Ibaka play very good D on KP and/or KP just had an off game?

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
mase14
Member: #1622

11/22/2015  3:13 PM
bigbasketballs stays shutting their nonsense down
bigbasketballs
Member: #6167

11/22/2015  3:44 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
bigbasketballs wrote:
martin wrote:
Papabear wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
mreinman wrote:
FoeDiddy wrote:
mreinman wrote:
FoeDiddy wrote:Great team effort..just ridiculous bias assessment of Melo game on this board. I think he did a great job of not forcing shots when he didn't have it. Great Great game by Kristaps. He is a beast. It's okay to have two superstars you root for on a team.

didn't force that much ... was just plain terrible. Also, he did not really look to create open shots for his mates.

He wasn't that bad. gross exaggeration. He isn't the point guard. He has had great passing games this season. He isn't gonna do that every night especially when he doesn't have his legs. Just like KP had a quiet game last night. It's a team game. Great Win.

great win despite melo (which a very good thing)

0 assists and 3 turnovers. If you have tired legs, make plays for your teammates. He is just not that type of star. If he is hitting his shot then he is great, if he is not, he is bleh

Truthfully Melo should've sat out tonight.

Fisher should seriously consider sitting Melo on the back end of back to backs.

Dickhead didn't help at all

Yes, noted. Thanks.

Just my two cents, but as a newcomer, you really out to consider doing something about these two.

as you said you are newcomer but you have no right to try and get posters booted out of here just because they have different opinion than yourself

It's not that they have differing opinions, mostly it's trolling and degrading pertinent topics into oblivion, repeatedly and unnecessarily. I'm mindful of it and want it to stop.

thats fair martin. However they have been here a while and are good fans. The newcomer is acting like some veteran by telling you to get rid of him. Its your decision not his

Not for nothing but you misread the post. "Do something" is not "getting rid of", you made that assumption of "booting". And this has been an opinion of more than one poster. Be assured that Andrew and I take in the opinions of everyone, new and old, and mix it in with our own good sense and sensibility.

i just think That new poster should mind his business. You and andrew run this forum and have done a great job keeping it in order

At least he isnt trolling, or enabling them.

the point is he should let the mods handle it

I have no choice to let Martin and Andrew handle it, as I have no power to do otherwise.

What I am doing is giving them an outsiders perspective, which may or may not be useful to them.

I am familiar with other Knicks communities and my hope that this place isn't just RealGM Jr.

It may take some proactive measures for that not to occur (the nature of which I did not suggest), but again, that's entirely their prerogative.

StarksEwing1

11/22/2015  3:46 PM
bigbasketballs wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
bigbasketballs wrote:
martin wrote:
Papabear wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
mreinman wrote:
FoeDiddy wrote:
mreinman wrote:
FoeDiddy wrote:Great team effort..just ridiculous bias assessment of Melo game on this board. I think he did a great job of not forcing shots when he didn't have it. Great Great game by Kristaps. He is a beast. It's okay to have two superstars you root for on a team.

didn't force that much ... was just plain terrible. Also, he did not really look to create open shots for his mates.

He wasn't that bad. gross exaggeration. He isn't the point guard. He has had great passing games this season. He isn't gonna do that every night especially when he doesn't have his legs. Just like KP had a quiet game last night. It's a team game. Great Win.

0 assists and 3 turnovers. If you have tired legs, make plays for your teammates. He is just not that type of star. If he is hitting his shot then he is great, if he is not, he is bleh

Yes, noted. Thanks.

Just my two cents, but as a newcomer, you really out to consider doing something about these two.

as you said you are newcomer but you have no right to try and get posters booted out of here just because they have different opinion than yourself

It's not that they have differing opinions, mostly it's trolling and degrading pertinent topics into oblivion, repeatedly and unnecessarily. I'm mindful of it and want it to stop.

thats fair martin. However they have been here a while and are good fans. The newcomer is acting like some veteran by telling you to get rid of him. Its your decision not his

Not for nothing but you misread the post. "Do something" is not "getting rid of", you made that assumption of "booting". And this has been an opinion of more than one poster. Be assured that Andrew and I take in the opinions of everyone, new and old, and mix it in with our own good sense and sensibility.

i just think That new poster should mind his business. You and andrew run this forum and have done a great job keeping it in order

I have no choice to let Martin and Andrew handle it, as I have no power to do otherwise.

What I am doing is giving them an outsiders perspective, which may or may not be useful to them.

I am familiar with other Knicks communities and my hope that this place isn't just RealGM Jr.

It may take some proactive measures for that not to occur (the nature of which I did not suggest), but again, that's entirely their prerogative.

just stick to the basketball stuff like we all do
bigbasketballs

11/22/2015  3:56 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/22/2015  3:57 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
bigbasketballs wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
bigbasketballs wrote:
martin wrote:
Papabear wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
mreinman wrote:
FoeDiddy wrote:
mreinman wrote:

Yes, noted. Thanks.

just stick to the basketball stuff...

I'd prefer nothing more.

...like we all do

If only.

StarksEwing1

11/22/2015  3:56 PM
bigbasketballs wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
bigbasketballs wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
bigbasketballs wrote:
martin wrote:
Papabear wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
mreinman wrote:
FoeDiddy wrote:
mreinman wrote:

Yes, noted. Thanks.

I'd prefer nothing more.

then do it
bigbasketballs

11/22/2015  3:57 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
bigbasketballs wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
bigbasketballs wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
bigbasketballs wrote:
martin wrote:
Papabear wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
mreinman wrote:
FoeDiddy wrote:
mreinman wrote:

Yes, noted. Thanks.

I'd prefer nothing more.

then do it

Am I about basketball?

You don't seem to be following your own advice.

StarksEwing1

11/22/2015  4:01 PM
bigbasketballs wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
bigbasketballs wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
bigbasketballs wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
bigbasketballs wrote:
martin wrote:
Papabear wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
mreinman wrote:
FoeDiddy wrote:
mreinman wrote:

Yes, noted. Thanks.

I'd prefer nothing more.

then do it

Am I about basketball?

youre funny. So what was your view on the game
mreinman
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3189

11/22/2015  4:02 PM
bigbasketballs wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
bigbasketballs wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
bigbasketballs wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
bigbasketballs wrote:
martin wrote:
Papabear wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
mreinman wrote:
FoeDiddy wrote:
mreinman wrote:

Yes, noted. Thanks.

I'd prefer nothing more.

then do it

Am I about basketball?

3 weeks in, I am sure that the mods will get sick of you pretty fast with you trying to mod ... just saying ...

so here is what phil is thinking ....
StarksEwing1

11/22/2015  4:04 PM
mreinman wrote:
bigbasketballs wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
bigbasketballs wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
bigbasketballs wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
bigbasketballs wrote:
martin wrote:
Papabear wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
mreinman wrote:
FoeDiddy wrote:
mreinman wrote:

Yes, noted. Thanks.

I'd prefer nothing more.

then do it

Am I about basketball?

3 weeks in, I am sure that the mods will get sick of you pretty fast with you trying to mod ... just saying ...

yeah he is quite annoying
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
11/22/2015  4:05 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
mreinman wrote:
bigbasketballs wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
bigbasketballs wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
bigbasketballs wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
bigbasketballs wrote:
martin wrote:
Papabear wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
mreinman wrote:
FoeDiddy wrote:
mreinman wrote:

Yes, noted. Thanks.

I'd prefer nothing more.

then do it

Am I about basketball?

I disagree. He talks about basketball. He doesn't see Melo as a villain so that is going to offend some here.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
StarksEwing1

11/22/2015  4:07 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
mreinman wrote:
bigbasketballs wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
bigbasketballs wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
bigbasketballs wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
bigbasketballs wrote:
martin wrote:
Papabear wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
mreinman wrote:
FoeDiddy wrote:
mreinman wrote:

Yes, noted. Thanks.

I'd prefer nothing more.

then do it

Am I about basketball?

I disagree. He talks about basketball. He doesn't see Melo as a villain so that is going to offend some here.
melo isnt a villain. My beef with him is that he is trying to act like a mod.
bigbasketballs

11/22/2015  4:08 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
bigbasketballs wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
bigbasketballs wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
bigbasketballs wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
bigbasketballs wrote:
martin wrote:
Papabear wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
mreinman wrote:
FoeDiddy wrote:
mreinman wrote:

Yes, noted. Thanks.

I'd prefer nothing more.

then do it

Am I about basketball?

Good win.

Let's talk basketball.

Some people have argued that the Knicks have played better when Porzingis has been the main focus of the offense.

I haven't really seen that occur yet, have you?

Not only haven't I observed that happen yet, I also think Porzingis is probably best suited to play off to the main center of gravity of the offense, as his tools are currently best suited to finish rather than create. And despite his strengths he is in fact creating for others at a team low rate.

Given his potential for efficiency, he could even conceivably lead the team in scoring for stretches via this approach.

What do you think?

bigbasketballs

11/22/2015  4:09 PM
mreinman wrote:
bigbasketballs wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
bigbasketballs wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
bigbasketballs wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
bigbasketballs wrote:
martin wrote:
Papabear wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
mreinman wrote:
FoeDiddy wrote:
mreinman wrote:

Yes, noted. Thanks.

I'd prefer nothing more.

then do it

Am I about basketball?

That too is their prerogative, which I'd respect. I can only post here due to their graces.

StarksEwing1

11/22/2015  4:10 PM
bigbasketballs wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
bigbasketballs wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
bigbasketballs wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
bigbasketballs wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
bigbasketballs wrote:
martin wrote:
Papabear wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
mreinman wrote:
FoeDiddy wrote:
mreinman wrote:

Yes, noted. Thanks.

I'd prefer nothing more.

then do it

Am I about basketball?

Good win.

Let's talk basketball.

Some people have argued that the Knicks have played better when Porzingis has been the main focus of the offense.

I haven't really seen that occur yet, have you?

Not only haven't I observed that happen yet, I also think Porzingis is probably best suited to play off to the main center of gravity of the offense, as his tools are currently best suited to finish rather than create. And despite his strengths he is in fact creating for others at a team low rate.

Given his potential for efficiency, he could even conceivably lead the team in scoring for stretches via this approach.

What do you think?

damn youre obsessed with trying to prove porzingis shouldnt be the focus arent you
smackeddog
Member: #883
11/22/2015  4:12 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
bigbasketballs wrote:
martin wrote:
Papabear wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
mreinman wrote:
FoeDiddy wrote:
mreinman wrote:

Yes, noted. Thanks.

I like hearing from new posters- I don't really like it when older posters start getting all elitist on message boards, they just end up putting new people off and become inbred. We always need new blood and fresh faces!

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
11/22/2015  4:13 PM
mreinman wrote:3 weeks in, I am sure that the mods will get sick of you pretty fast with you trying to mod ... just saying ...

mreinman, this is a post directly to you: IMHO it is you who has posted as if you were a mod and stuck your nose in where it does not belong. Please stick to just basketball. Really, I'm tired of this.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
StarksEwing1

11/22/2015  4:16 PM
smackeddog wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
bigbasketballs wrote:
martin wrote:
Papabear wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
mreinman wrote:
FoeDiddy wrote:
mreinman wrote:

Yes, noted. Thanks.

I like hearing from new posters- I don't really like it when older posters start getting all elitist on message boards, they just end up putting new people off and become inbred. We always need new blood and fresh faces!

i agree new posters are important. I just didnt like what he was trying to do. The issue is over for me
Knicks @ Houston for four in a row

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy