[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

i met trevor ariza!!!!
Author Thread
timmyTtop
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #680
7/17/2004  3:59 AM
im on vacation at los angeles and saw him at the movies when seeing i,robot... i asked him about the knicks, told him how much i knew about him, and asked him how his leg was doing. it looked like he was there with his gf but definately looked like a mad chill guy... i told him i was hopin to see him with marbury in the backcourt and knew for sure he'd help the knicks out when he got the playing time... and to confirm his height... hellz yes he is 6'7! i knew it was him when i saw his height and then his face.. when i thought about it i knew the summer league was in los angeles and knew he was injured and he did limp.. wow im so psyched, i thought it was cheesy and rude to ask for an autograph while he was about to watch the movie so i just spoke to him for a couple minutes... very chill guy
AUTOADVERT
raven
Member: #316
Canada
7/17/2004  8:35 AM
was he friendly ? I mean, does he sound nice ?
timmyTtop
7/17/2004  1:12 PM
yeah he seemed nice, what surprised me about him was that he seemed shocked at all that i knew all about his stats and his ankle injury, i guess he was flattered... cuz he's used to goin everywhere and in los angeles where he lives and nobody even noticing him unless they knew him from UCLA.
timmyTtop
7/18/2004  3:06 PM
thanx for deleting posts martin...real classy
i met trevor ariza!!!!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy