[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

College basketball thread
Author Thread
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
6/10/2016  6:12 PM
KNICKSBIGCATS wrote:I agree about this draft having depth, BRIGGS.
I'll mention a very good high end role player like BENTIL in this draft who could turn out to be a much better version of Draymond Greene IMHO. Why? Because he can also be a go to scorer and at the same time a high end role player. He's a big that can defend all positions, can rebound and protect the rim, definitely not a bust nor a D-League bound rookie, he can immediately be put into the rotation. Other players I like are Uthoff, Siakam, and Bolomboy. Take note that all four are predicted to be second rounders.

I wrote about Bentil on main board. One of the most under rated players on the draft nba body and pure mobile 4 who can also post rebound and defend. He had some explosive games this year

RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
KNICKSBIGCATS
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #3745

6/10/2016  9:07 PM
While we speculate what the Knicks might do, it is also likely that someone is going to slip on draft day in the 9-15 range. Remember last year with Justice Winslow? While the Knicks don't have the picks and assets to move up and snag someone, who do you think it might be? I think Chriss and Hield are the most likely to fall as Poeltl and Davis might get more attention than expected.
"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships." -Michael Jordan
callmened
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #4234

6/10/2016  9:35 PM
KNICKSBIGCATS wrote:While we speculate what the Knicks might do, it is also likely that someone is going to slip on draft day in the 9-15 range. Remember last year with Justice Winslow? While the Knicks don't have the picks and assets to move up and snag someone, who do you think it might be? I think Chriss and Hield are the most likely to fall as Poeltl and Davis might get more attention than expected.

i have no idea. i don thave a crystal ball

yes i agree about bentil. i think he could be good if healthy

Knicks should be improved: win about 40 games and maybe sneak into the playoffs. Melo, Rose and even Noah will have some nice moments however this team should be about PORZINGUS. the sooner they make him the primary player, the better
BRIGGS
6/10/2016  11:30 PM
KNICKSBIGCATS wrote:While we speculate what the Knicks might do, it is also likely that someone is going to slip on draft day in the 9-15 range. Remember last year with Justice Winslow? While the Knicks don't have the picks and assets to move up and snag someone, who do you think it might be? I think Chriss and Hield are the most likely to fall as Poeltl and Davis might get more attention than expected.

The question is who is 9-15 anyway? This draft it's really unknown

RIP Crushalot😞
KNICKSBIGCATS

6/11/2016  7:25 PM    LAST EDITED: 6/11/2016  9:59 PM
With Simmons and Ingram off the board at 1 and 2, here's my take on picks 3-7:

3. Bender – the floor is higher than it looks. There are significant structural factors which influenced his lack of playing time. But he played – and showed well – at the highest level of basketball of anybody in this draft. His age is tantalizing too. He has the best shot at being a true foundational player. (I won’t use star – because guys like prime AK47 are not hailed that way)
But, he's definitely a HERP (high energy rotational player). Also, the perception that Porzingis arrival and success on the NBA scene has paved the way and has created the buzz for this guy is flawed. He's earned the hype. Pick #3 is owned by the Celtics. Personally, I'd rather make the pick than trade it for Okafor. With a strong core of defensive minded players and a player's coach in Brad Stevens, this could be a major coop for the Celtics.

4. Murray – Best shooter in the draft. The effort and commitment level is there defensively even if the talent is not. If there are good defenders on the floor with you, commitment, effort, and understanding the game plan is enough for you to be playable, if not actually solid on that end. It is tempting to make judgments defensively about prospects – and there is some value – but NBA systems are so complex, that most guys are starting from scratch. He offers floor space, secondary playmaking, and at least the potential for more.

5. Dunn – Pure value play. He could be a two way true point guard stud. His shot is not good, but not broken. However, in the near term he does not help a team’s spacing problems – and clearly point guard is a clogged position. I prefer the guy who provides complementary skills.

6. Brown – Torn between Brown and Chriss. Both have significant star potential due to NBA bodies and some developed NBA skills. Brown has a much higher floor – although that floor might be a journeyman. If he ended up like Tony Allen (an above average outcome for him?), that would be a good player, but a bit one dimensional for a 6th pick win. But, I have reasons to like Jaylen Brown. He has serious superstar upside, athleticism and intelligence. His downside is that he's a wing with shooting problems, so I can see how people would have a problem with that pick. You’re always going to be taking on a work in progress with the draft so there’s always a risk. But for me Brown does make sense at #6; I get it.

7. Chriss – Much has been written. Major bust potential, but he could be the 2nd most talented guy in this class. If your team needs a needle-moving guy, I understand taking the plunge. I am glad I don’t have to make that call.

"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships." -Michael Jordan
BRIGGS
6/13/2016  4:19 PM    LAST EDITED: 6/15/2016  11:00 AM
KNICKSBIGCATS wrote:With Simmons and Ingram off the board at 1 and 2, here's my take on picks 3-7:

3. Bender – the floor is higher than it looks. There are significant structural factors which influenced his lack of playing time. But he played – and showed well – at the highest level of basketball of anybody in this draft. His age is tantalizing too. He has the best shot at being a true foundational player. (I won’t use star – because guys like prime AK47 are not hailed that way)
But, he's definitely a HERP (high energy rotational player). Also, the perception that Porzingis arrival and success on the NBA scene has paved the way and has created the buzz for this guy is flawed. He's earned the hype. Pick #3 is owned by the Celtics. Personally, I'd rather make the pick than trade it for Okafor. With a strong core of defensive minded players and a player's coach in Brad Stevens, this could be a major coop for the Celtics.

4. Murray – Best shooter in the draft. The effort and commitment level is there defensively even if the talent is not. If there are good defenders on the floor with you, commitment, effort, and understanding the game plan is enough for you to be playable, if not actually solid on that end. It is tempting to make judgments defensively about prospects – and there is some value – but NBA systems are so complex, that most guys are starting from scratch. He offers floor space, secondary playmaking, and at least the potential for more.

5. Dunn – Pure value play. He could be a two way true point guard stud. His shot is not good, but not broken. However, in the near term he does not help a team’s spacing problems – and clearly point guard is a clogged position. I prefer the guy who provides complementary skills.

6. Brown – Torn between Brown and Chriss. Both have significant star potential due to NBA bodies and some developed NBA skills. Brown has a much higher floor – although that floor might be a journeyman. If he ended up like Tony Allen (an above average outcome for him?), that would be a good player, but a bit one dimensional for a 6th pick win. But, I have reasons to like Jaylen Brown. He has serious superstar upside, athleticism and intelligence. His downside is that he's a wing with shooting problems, so I can see how people would have a problem with that pick. You’re always going to be taking on a work in progress with the draft so there’s always a risk. But for me Brown does make sense at #6; I get it.

7. Chriss – Much has been written. Major bust potential, but he could be the 2nd most talented guy in this class. If your team needs a needle-moving guy, I understand taking the plunge. I am glad I don’t have to make that call.

Ill go like this top 30

#1 Jamal Murray--the alpha dog shot maker. Less athletic Kobe Bryant--his game is made for the NBA. Advanced skills in every dept. Can shoot out to 30 feet with high consistency but also has slash and drive skills. Can play lead guard--ultimate combo guard. Good not great athletic ability. Can finish at or above rim. Good size and length. To me hes a no brainer #1 there is no question to me that hes going to be a good-great NBA player and will be an immediate impact player.

#2 Branden Ingram--very long athletic player with KD like skills--dribble drive shoot. Versatile on both ends. Gets to the rim with the dribble and spin moves with ease using his length. Nice shot out to three. I question his intensity a bit.

#3 Buddy Hield--Shocking transformation from junior to senior year. Added muscle speed and has excellent body control. He has Steph Curry like 3 point ability--high volume high consistency 3 point game. Under rated slash agility and athleticism. Explosive potential in any game. Needs to work the middle game. Should be an immediate NBA impact spacer
#4 Marquesse Criss---Amare Stoudemire type PF with upper tier NBA athletic with some range out to 3.Has better defensive potential than Amare. Has a possibility of being the best player in the draft.

#5 Damian Jones--Derrick Favors Andre Drummond like mold. 6- 11.5 245 with 37 inch vertical. Will develop into a reasonable force in a 4-1 set. Shows a lot of potential in pick and roll. he can shoot it post and a decent offensive rebounder. Springs Very decent defender with NBA rim protection ability. Needs to rebound better work on post footwork intensity court awareness

#6 Kriss Dunn--If he had a higher basketball IQ and a more consistent J hed easily go #1. Explosive long powerful PG with high level athletic ability Somewhere in the John Wall mold

#7 Ben Simmons-- I have fear of him being a non shooter with no real position in the pros. He does many things really well --has some Magic Johnson in him. Hes going to have to develop a jumpshot hes going to need to play harder in the pros as many guys his size and strength--position??

#8 Denzel Valentine--I knew hed drop in the pro workouts. Its pretty simple--if a team can utilize his skills as a PG--you're going to get a really nice 8 pick. If they dont or hes a bad fit--he could end up as a really decent role player. Lacks explosion but has deceptive speed with the ball innate passer ball mover great shot maker(can he do it in the pros?) lengthy rebounder. This guy passes the ball like Larry Bird--see's the court like few do. Intangibles leadership

#9 Malik Beasley--combination of great 2 guard skill with elite athletic ability. Great shooter as a freshmen paired with tier 1 athletic ability. Can handle the ball and make some plays with the dribble. Very decent defender with more potential here. Maybe a tad skinny--needs body to mature work on ballhandling--decision making Has big time potential

#10 Dejounte Murray--this is going off course for me because hes not a plus outside shooter yet. I like the Shaun Living ston comparison here. Long athletic PG with explosive scoring ability. Hes a jumpshot and 15 hard pounds away from being a decent force. Extreme length handle and body control allows him to slither to hoop and finish at or above rim. Excellent rebounder for his size. Is going to need to utilize playmaking skills more in the pros. Hes a project year 1

#11 Jaylen Brown F--Boom/bust potential. He looks great he looks lost. Has some similar characteristics to Stanley Johnson--big F with really great athletic ability and some dribble drive game. Hes going to have to develop his skills--if he doesnt hell be a good role player. If he can improve the handle and shot---much higher potenial

#12 Jakob Poetl- good fundamental C Good post player with high efficiency offense. Very decent passer. Good length but somewhat weak base. Disappears at times. Lacks explosion

#13 Anthony Barber- Jeff Teague/Tony Parker like potential. Ultra quick PG with size with great mid range and driving skills. Plays a tad below the rim which hurts him a bit. Is incredible in space with speed ballhandling and body control. Will need to hit the three a bit more effectively and use his playmaking skills a tad more. Lacks high baksetball IQ but his physical speed hides it. Needs improvement on D--needs to work hard using his speed to stay in front of his man.

#14 Malcolm Brogdon 6-5 225 G Going off the sentiment reader again Consistent hard working two way player who has a 40-90% 3 + 2 FT potential. Has some dribble drive game with incredible strength and long arms. Good passer ACC defensive and player player of the year. Adequate rebounder but could improve there. Lacks an NBA first step slow to the hoop

#15 Thon Maker--KP like potential at 7-1 220 with range to 30 feet extreme length and athletic ability. Ball handling skills defensive ability. Raw

#16 A J Hammons-- Hes got a lot of Andrew Bynum in him. True center power at 7-0 +270 with long arms. I expect immediate impact in summer league and play off the bench year 1 pros . Best rim protector in draft class. Excellent post moves for the NBA today. Really nice range out to the 3 ball land. Excellent rebounder on both ends his hands always seem to meet the ball. Has all the skills. His body has improved but still needs refinement. His whole gig will be intensity and motor. If he plays hard hes going to be good if he doesnt hell be a back up or even a bust.

#17 Diamond Stone--6-11 260 Mobile for such a big guy good motor with good two way skills. Hes an NBA player for sure moves well for such a big guy and can hit his FT's Has some Zach Randolph in him

#18 Dragen Bender--I personally do not think hes a better PF prospect than Maker. I dont think he shoots it that well--he proved little against the top tier guys--I think hes much more Euro than KP. Hes a good ball handler hes lengthy skilled but there are red flags. Raw no way will he produce anything like a first year KP.

#19 Wade Baldwin--great length power and explosion from the 1 guard. Good solid 3 point shooter. Lacks intangibles of a lead guard/play maker

#20 Ben Bentil---Paul Millsap like mobile F with range out to 3 advanced offensive skills with good defensive intensity. Good post player(can he do the same in the pros?) A little light in the rebounding dept lacks explosion.

#21 Damatas Sabonis 6-10 F Will be solid and play right away off the bench. Tier 1 rebounder great hands plays hard. Good post moves agile for his size. Lacks explosion and lateral quickness.

#22 Demetrius Jackson--has some Tim Hardaway in his game. Short compact yet explosive can finish above the rim easily. His shooting dipped this year as he became the man--but his game is made for the NBA. Needs to increase his playmaking ability in the pros. Very decent defender

#23 Kay Felder PG 5-9 185 Best pure PG in draft but lacks size. Incredible athlete in combination with great basketball skills. Warrior mentality great speed with the ball. Could and will need to improve and soften that three point shot great FT shooter bounces off players with power. If he was 6-2 hed go pick #1.

#24 Brice Johnson--Id have him in the lottery IF he didnt weigh 210 with 0 3 point ability. Springy player with great length touch great rebounder excellent athletic ability above the rim player.

#25 Deytona Davis F 6-10 245 Powerful athletic 4 man Needs to develop various parts of his game young Horace Grant type.

#26 Skal Labrieesse 6-11 220 Lengthy skilled F with rim protecting ability Has some Channing Frye in his game. Low production in college. Can shoot with range. A little frail.
#27 Patric McCaw--Has some Paul George to him--could be a heck uva steal down the line. Great length at 6-7 good rebounder solid shooter good passer with elite level defensive capabilities--one of the best defenders in the draft. Needs strength badly. This is a great pick here.

#28 Stephen Zimmerman 7-0 230--has a nice soft touch for a 7 foot F with range out to 3 Good defensive player good rebounder Will be solid

#29 Derrick Jones-- Best athlete in draft. Explosive nice size if he can level off to a 2G at 6-7. Potentially an elite defender. Excellent rebounder Raw in various aspects of game. Needs developmental time in the D league this year. Worthy of late 1. I think hes a lottery pick if he stayed in school--this is a discount

#30 Bryn Forbes--top 3 shooter in draft. Istraining to move to 1 guard where he'll have good size. A Steve Kerr type player.
Rd 2
31 Cheik Diallo 6-9 245
32 Michael Gbinjie 6-7 220
33 Deandre Bembry G 6-6 210
34 Henry Ellenson F 6-10 240
35 Yogi Ferrell 6-0 185
36 Wayne Selden SG 6-6 230
37 Taurean Prince SF 6-7 220
38 Malachi Richardson 6-5 210
39 Tyler Ullis 5-9 160 PG
40 Robert Carter Jr 6-9 250 F
41 George Niang F 6-8 240
42 Zhou Qi 7-1 220 F
43 Perry Ellis F 6-8 230
44 Shellan Mcllelan G 6-5 200
45 Isiah Whitehead PG 6-4 210
46 Jake Layman F 6-9 225
47 Jarred Uthoff 6-9 210 SF
48 Isiah Miles 6-8 220 F/G
49 Caris Lavert G 6-7 200
50 Daniel Hamilton G 6-8 200
51 Zach Auguste PF/C 6-10 245
52 Miles Plumlee 7-0 250
53 Kyle Wiltjer 6-10 240
54 Gary Payton Jr 6-3 190 G
55 James Webb F 6-9 200
56 Paskal Siakam F 6-10 230
57 Josh Scott PF 6-10 245
58 Troy Williams F 6-7 210
59 Ryan Andersen F 6-9 235
60 Josh Adams PG 6-2 190

RIP Crushalot😞
callmened

6/13/2016  6:44 PM
KNICKSBIGCATS wrote:With Simmons and Ingram off the board at 1 and 2, here's my take on picks 3-7:

seems like you know what your talking about. im not sure why youre asking others' opinion - if anything we should be asking u

Knicks should be improved: win about 40 games and maybe sneak into the playoffs. Melo, Rose and even Noah will have some nice moments however this team should be about PORZINGUS. the sooner they make him the primary player, the better
callmened

6/13/2016  6:52 PM
ill make my mock draft list later. it will be based on team order and what i think each team needs
KNICKSBIGCATS

6/13/2016  10:51 PM
callmened wrote:

seems like you know what your talking about. im not sure why youre asking others' opinion - if anything we should be asking u

Thanks for the nice compliment, Ned.
I ask other's opinions because I appreciate a different point of view.
I think outside of the box. That's how I roll.
IMHO, if you run with the crowd, you settle for mediocrity.

I'm still studying the players; I will finish my picks 8-30 before the draft. Your idea of making those picks team and order specific is solid.

Briggs,
Thanks to you, too, for sharing your thoughts for the entire first two rounds.
I know how much work goes into this process. It's a think tank.
And, it's fun if you have passion for the game....which we all know you do.
Kudos to you.
KBC

P.S. Maybe we should run a contest for the entire UK community to see who gets the most picks right in the first round.

callmened

6/13/2016  11:55 PM
i dont like competing in things i cant control. lol. plus what happens has NOTHING to do with what i guessed. lol
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
6/14/2016  11:35 AM    LAST EDITED: 6/14/2016  12:12 PM
Valentine is rumored to have a serious knee issue. It was compared to Danny Granger's knee issue coming into the league.http://www.basketballinsiders.com/nba-am-is-derrick-rose-on-his-way-out/
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
BRIGGS
6/14/2016  2:44 PM
Jeff Goodman

@GoodmanESPN

Jamal Murray hit 79 of 100 3’s in Boston last week. Buddy Hield, per source, hit 85 of 100 in front of Celtics brass today in California.
12:43 PM - 13 Jun 2016

RIP Crushalot😞
KNICKSBIGCATS

6/14/2016  6:56 PM
BRIGGS wrote:Jeff Goodman

@GoodmanESPN

Jamal Murray hit 79 of 100 3’s in Boston last week. Buddy Hield, per source, hit 85 of 100 in front of Celtics brass today in California.

No doubt about it, BRIGGS. These two boys can shoot from practically ANYWHERE on the court.
I wouldn't want to play a game of H-O-R-S-E against either of them!

I've moved Hield up a few slots to #7 in my mock. I'll discuss why at length later in my final mock summary.

BUT.....I've gotta admit it. I have MAJOR concerns about Murray. I've dropped him down to #13 on my mock. To me, he's one dimensional, a SPECIALIST who does not have a well-developed game.

Here's why:
Beyond being a GREAT shooter......
a) he lacks in athleticism to be a reliable half court player,
b) he'll have to be hidden on defense,
c) he has poor lateral movement,
d) he struggles to stay in front of ONES and frequently gets schooled by TWOS,
e) and lacks the frame to handle larger players

He's certainly NOT a point guard; I guess that makes him a TWO. He thrives strictly as an off the ball threat used in spot situations and off-screens. But he seems capable of handling some secondary pick-and-roll responsibilities. I DO like his enthusiasm for the game, his footwork and his ability to rebound.

Murray could be the type of player who is slow to integrate into the NBA.
I think that any team who grabs him will have to be very patient.

BRIGGS
6/14/2016  7:33 PM    LAST EDITED: 6/14/2016  7:38 PM
KNICKSBIGCATS wrote:

@GoodmanESPN

No doubt about it, BRIGGS. These two boys can shoot from practically ANYWHERE on the court.

I've moved Hield up a few slots to #7 in my mock. I'll discuss why at length later in my final mock summary.

BUT.....I've gotta admit it. I have MAJOR concerns about Murray. I've dropped him down to #13 on my mock. To me, he's one dimensional, a SPECIALIST who does not have a well-developed game.

Here's why:

He's certainly NOT a point guard; I guess that makes him a TWO. He thrives strictly as an off the ball threat used in spot situations and off-screens. But he seems capable of handling some secondary pick-and-roll responsibilities. I DO like his enthusiasm for the game, his footwork and his ability to rebound.

Wow I think hes as good as Devin Booker who was becoming a star in the NBA--and when all is said and done from what I have seen--hes going to be right at the top with Towns and KP. If there was a redraft Booker would go 2 or 3. Im convinced on Hield and Murray --thats why I have them 1 and 3. Murray could be a taller Steph Curry which is scary.

RIP Crushalot😞
KNICKSBIGCATS

6/14/2016  8:52 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
KNICKSBIGCATS wrote:

@GoodmanESPN

Here's why:

Wow I think hes as good as Devin Booker who was becoming a star in the NBA--and when all is said and done from what I have seen--hes going to be right at the top with Towns and KP. If there was a redraft Booker would go 2 or 3. Im convinced on Hield and Murray --thats why I have them 1 and 3. Murray could be a taller Steph Curry which is scary.

To me, Murray is a situational specialist whose game has to improve for him to command minutes in the NBA. Besides what I listed about him above, Murray has a slow first step and foot speed. He lacks length. He's not explosive in traffic. He needs screens in order to be effective. He is not an iso threat. He's a sloppy ball handler who kills his dribble too often. Also uses his off hand to push off and gets called for charges. Although he's crafty in the paint, he struggles against length and has a difficult time handling contact. He rarely gets to the charity line. He's a poor perimeter defender at best. He is raw and lacks fundamentals. He jumps at fakes.

And now you know why I've dropped him to #13.

callmened

6/15/2016  7:33 PM
KNICKSBIGCATS i agree more with you. Murray is a great shooter but to put him and kobe in the same sentence in regards to athletic ability. he doesnt have the lateral quickness to play defense. i dont think hes as low as #13 and of course hes not#1 overall. i see him at#7 going to the nuggets
KNICKSBIGCATS

6/15/2016  8:33 PM    LAST EDITED: 6/17/2016  11:10 PM
callmened wrote:KNICKSBIGCATS i agree more with you. Murray is a great shooter but to put him and kobe in the same sentence in regards to athletic ability. he doesnt have the lateral quickness to play defense. i dont think hes as low as #13 and of course hes not#1 overall. i see him at#7 going to the nuggets

Hey Ned,
It's easy to fall in love with a knock down shooter.
Simply put, the guy is a sniper. Swishcity.
But when you really examine his overall talent,
it's like you're dealing with a 500 piece puzzle with 100 pieces missing.
Despite his obvious weaknesses, he still figures to go top ten in the draft.
But, if you're looking for him to be a star,
he's more than likely to break your heart like a jilted lover.

My final mock will be released after the BS, unfounded rumors, and posturing that goes on
prior to the draft subsides. Some teams are putting out false information
to improve their chances to get their guy. It happens every year.
I find it to be comical. Seriously, some of these GMs are real sharks.
One must avoid the temptation to take the bait.

Happy trollin'
KBC

KNICKSBIGCATS

6/17/2016  1:55 PM    LAST EDITED: 6/17/2016  11:57 PM
NBA 2016 MOCK DRAFT ROUND 1

1 Brandon Ingram 6'10" SF, Duke
2 Ben Simmons 6'10" PF, LSU
3 Dragan Bender 7'1" PF, Croatia
4 Kris Dunn 6'4" PG, Providence
5 Buddy Hield 6'5" SG, Oklahoma
6 Jaylen Brown 6'7" SF, California
7 Jamal Murray 6'5" PG, Kentucky
8 Wade Baldwin IV 6'4" PG, Vanderbilt
9 Timothe Luwawu 6'6" SF, France
10 Marquese Chriss 6'10" PF, Washington
11 Deyonta Davis 6'11" PF, Michigan State
12 Domantas Sabonis 6'10" PF, Gonzaga
13 Demetrius Jackson 6'1" PG, Notre Dame
14 Jakob Poeltl 7'1" C, Utah
15 Chinanu Onuaku 6'10" C, Louisville
16 DeAndre Bembry 6'6" SF, St. Joseph's
17 Furkan Korkmaz 6'6" SG, Turkey
18 Henry Ellenson 7'0" PF, Marquette
19 Juan Hernangomez 6'9" PF, Spain
20 Ante Zizic 6'11" C, Croatia
21 Malcolm Brogdon 6'5" SG, Virginia
22 Skal Labissiere 7'0" C, Kentucky
23 Taurean Prince 6'8" SF, Baylor
24 Patrick McCaw 6'7" SG, UNLV
25 Denzel Valentine 6'6" SF, Michigan State
26 Tyler Ulis 5'10" PG, Kentucky
27 Malik Beasley 6'5" SG, Florida State
28 Dejounte Murray 6'5" PG, Washington
29 Brice Johnson 6'11" PF, North Carolina
30 Thon Maker 7'1" C, Sudan

2016 NBA MOCK DRAFT ROUND 2

31 Zhou Qi 7'2" C, 209 China
32 Georgios Papagiannis 7'2" C, 240 Greece
33 Gary Payton, Jr. 6'3" G, 185 Oregon State
34 Petr Cornelie 6'11" F, 220 France
35 Cheick Diallo 6'9" PF, 220 Kansas
36 Damian Jones 7'0" C, 250 Vanderbilt
37 Rade Zagorac 6'9" F, 205 Serbia
38 Jake Layman 6'9" F, 220 Maryland
39 Dorian Finney-Smith 6'8" SF, 215 Florida
40 Kay Felder 5'9" PG, 177 Oakland
41 Paul Zipser 6'8" SF, 210 Germany
42 Diamond Stone 7'0" C, 255 Maryland
43 Guerschon Yabusele 6'8" PF, 240 France
44 Ivica Zubac 7"1' C, 265 Bosnia
45 Ben Bentil 6'8" SF, 229 Providence
46 A.J. Hammonds 7'0" C, 280 Purdue
47 Prince Ibeh 6'11" C, 260 Texas
48 Isaia Cordinier 6'5" SG, 177 France
49 Pascal Siakam 6'10" PF, 227 New Mexico State
50 Caris Levert 6'7" SF, 200 Michigan
51 Wayne Selden 6'6" SG, 232 Kansas
52 Malachi Richardson 6'6" SG, 200 Syracuse
53 Robert Carter 6'8" PF, 250 Maryland
54 Steven Zimmerman 7'0" C, 235 UNLV
55 Damion Lee 6'6" SG, 210 Louisville
56 Isaiah Cousins 6'5" G, 194 Oklahoma
57 Kyle Collinsworth 6'7" PG, 211 BYU
58 Daniel Hamilton 6'8" SF, 197 Connecticut
59 Sheldon McClellan 6'5" PG, 205 Miami
60 Joel Bolomboy 6'9" PF, 224 Weber State

College basketball thread

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy