[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Knicks Charlotte (take 2) Game Thread
Author Thread
Clean
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #743
11/17/2015  10:48 PM
Anyone notice how happy Melo is with KP? I don't remember him being this happy with any other teammate.
AUTOADVERT
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
11/17/2015  10:52 PM
Clean wrote:Anyone notice how happy Melo is with KP? I don't remember him being this happy with any other teammate.

I think the team vibe is off the charts

ES
crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
11/17/2015  10:52 PM
Clean wrote:Anyone notice how happy Melo is with KP? I don't remember him being this happy with any other teammate.

Agreed.

Also, look at Melo's defensive numbers this season. That and the passing - he's a changed man:

http://stats.nba.com/player/#!/2546/tracking/defense/

He's holding guys to -12.7% of their regular shooting numbers overall> (those are all negative signs, 21% less inside six feet is insane!)

-12.7% overall
-9.8% on 3’s
-21% less than 6 feet
-15% less than 10 feet
-2% greater than 15 feet

¿ △ ?
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
11/17/2015  11:01 PM

Yeah and he just mentioned that he knew what he could do but people had to write what they had to write. Nice!
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

11/17/2015  11:03 PM
CrushAlot wrote:

Yeah and he just mentioned that he knew what he could do but people had to write what they had to write. Nice!
why are concerned about what others write about the team. Theyre just words you just ignore it
ChuckBuck
Alba Posts: 11
Member: #3806
USA
11/17/2015  11:07 PM
knicks1248 wrote:

I think the team vibe is off the charts

I think this team genuinely likes each other.

No azzholes like JR or tempermental people like Shump. No excuse makers like Flu, no lazy phucks like Fat, and no phenomenal dbags that fight fire extinguishers.

The Phil and KP effect. The biggest douche maybe the coach, but thankfully he's keeping his slut drama out of the consciousness of the locker room.

WaltLongmire
Member: #5843

crzymdups wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:With the exception of the KP removal, Fish coached a good game.

Just have to finish games better in the 4th.

Something more to the removal than meets the eye. Perhaps a lesson about not shooting that Dirk type fall-away when we need a high % shot. KP might have also gotten caught up with the crowds reaction to him.

I think he did a little. This video is post game, but you can see him pause. I don't think even he expected this sort of thing yet...

Wonder if the "selfie boy" and his dad were at the game chanting for KP?

Now that would be something worth seeing. Those two are worth finding for an interview.

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
CrushAlot
USA
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

why are concerned about what others write about the team. Theyre just words you just ignore it
Not concerned. The guy has said all along that he liked the pick. But last summer he when he was on vacation he was roasted by media and fans and the speculation was that he didn't. There was a lot of passionate posting here about the topic. He just acknowledged that it bothered him again that the media was making untrue assumptions. Those assumptions were embraced passionately by some here. Do you think Melo likes playing with Porzingis?
StarksEwing1

11/17/2015  11:11 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Not concerned. The guy has said all along that he liked the pick. But last summer he when he was on vacation he was roasted by media and fans and the speculation was that he didn't. There was a lot of passionate posting here about the topic. He just acknowledged that it bothered him again that the media was making untrue assumptions. Those assumptions were embraced passionately by some here. Do you think Melo likes playing with Porzingis?
i think you and nixluva are the same person sometimes. I dont care what the media says. As for our fans they have the right to have their opinions. Not everything has/is 100 percent positive
CrushAlot
USA
11/17/2015  11:17 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

i think you and nixluva are the same person sometimes. I dont care what the media says. As for our fans they have the right to have their opinions. Not everything has/is 100 percent positive
I think you are Irish but I don't bring it up much. Nix and I have had are battles. But some fans need to be a bit more savy when reading media speculation even if it is about the guy they view as a villain guy that they compliment when he plays the right way.
babyKnicks
Member: #1191
USA
11/17/2015  11:18 PM
crzymdups wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
fitzfarm wrote:I also like how afflo played tonight as well
Knicks have a big three.

KP - 29pts 11rebs 1blk (+20 plus/minus)
Melo - 18pts 11rebs 5ast 2blks (+19)
Afflalo - 16pts 3reb 3ast (+22)

It seriously reminds me a bit of how the 2008-10 Celtics were made up. Obviously KP is not MVP level KG... yet... but the team makeup feels similar in some weird way. Melo sacrificing a few of shots for better team cohesion a la Paul Pierce... etc...

+1

Let's go Knicks. That's amare
Swishfm3
Member: #392
11/17/2015  11:25 PM

Probably because he finally has help.

holfresh
Member: #1081

11/17/2015  11:27 PM
I wonder how Lin felt hearing the Garden give Porzingis the love he was getting a few years ago..
StarksEwing1

11/17/2015  11:29 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/17/2015  11:31 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

I think you are Irish but I don't bring it up much. Nix and I have had are battles. But some fans need to be a bit more savy when reading media speculation even if it is about the guy they view as a villain guy that they compliment when he plays the right way.
not sure what your first sentence means but i will try to answer your other points. I wasnt trying to be disrespectful to you. I think you are Knowledgable as a fan. My point about the media is that they make up stuff so its best to ignore them
StarksEwing1

11/17/2015  11:31 PM
holfresh wrote:I wonder how Lin felt hearing the Garden give Porzingis the love he was getting a few years ago..
im just happy we won. We have let a few games slip away this year. Kp was a beast and melo played a great all around game
holfresh

11/17/2015  11:36 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
holfresh wrote:I wonder how Lin felt hearing the Garden give Porzingis the love he was getting a few years ago..
im just happy we won. We have let a few games slip away this year. Kp was a beast and melo played a great all around game

Agreed, Irish..

StarksEwing1

11/17/2015  11:40 PM
holfresh wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

Agreed, Irish..

italian actually.....love my pasta But the team looks like its getting more comfortable and melo and kp have good chemistry
holfresh

11/17/2015  11:43 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
holfresh wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

Agreed, Irish..

italian actually.....love my pasta But the team looks like its getting more comfortable and melo and kp have good chemistry

Come on, stop it, we all know you are Irishknickfan...

StarksEwing1

11/17/2015  11:44 PM
I really liked seraphins game lately, playing inspired
mreinman
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3189

11/17/2015  11:46 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:I really liked seraphins game lately, playing inspired

4 assists shocked the crap out of me.

so here is what phil is thinking ....
Knicks Charlotte (take 2) Game Thread

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy