[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Knicks Raptors Game thread - GET IN HERE AND SHMOOZE IT UP!
Author Thread
FoeDiddy
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #2350

11/10/2015  10:12 PM
I don't want to see Seraphin out there for a couple of games...Oquinn also needs to get his head in the game. Grant n KP with a rookie slump game tonight. It happens. Great tough road win though.
AUTOADVERT
Knicks1969
Member: #5915

11/10/2015  10:12 PM
LT has been playing well all season. Seraphin is just not balling at all
Thank God Fisher is no longer our coach, now let's get Calderon out of here:)
yellowboy90
Member: #3538

11/10/2015  10:13 PM
mreinman wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:I hated the rotation but i'll take the win

more Dwil? More Grant? Less LT?

about KP. The rookie minutes are up to the coach.

Fisher seemed to have made some brilliant moves tonight.

If he just would listen to me sooner when I say put Thomas on 2s

FoeDiddy

11/10/2015  10:13 PM
Must be tough on Dwill...don't really have an explanation why his time is being yo yo'd with. Doesn't seem all that bad on defense. And on offense he gets to the line and does some positive things.
WaltLongmire
Member: #5843

11/10/2015  10:14 PM
Malcolm wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:He was out of bounds...but you have to T up Casey for that crap.

no. it's a makeup for the blown call. fair.

Understood...but you give him a couple of seconds, no more.

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
mreinman
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3189

11/10/2015  10:14 PM
yellowboy90 wrote:
mreinman wrote:

you were spot on as usual.

honestly dude, not many posters are in your league

so here is what phil is thinking ....
mreinman

11/10/2015  10:15 PM
FoeDiddy wrote:Must be tough on Dwill...don't really have an explanation why his time is being yo yo'd with. Doesn't seem all that bad on defense. And on offense he gets to the line and does some positive things.

he has Amare's defensive IQ on both ends

WaltLongmire
Member: #5843

11/10/2015  10:16 PM
FoeDiddy wrote:Must be tough on Dwill...don't really have an explanation why his time is being yo yo'd with. Doesn't seem all that bad on defense. And on offense he gets to the line and does some positive things.

Have to give the coaches the benefit of the doubt, sometimes...they have to be seeing something they don't like from him.
EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
FoeDiddy

11/10/2015  10:18 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/10/2015  10:19 PM
mreinman wrote:

I'll look closer next game but I don't see his IQ worse or better then some of the guys he is still playing. But yeah can't complain too much with such a quality road win against a playoff team.

yellowboy90
Member: #3538

11/10/2015  10:19 PM
mreinman wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:
mreinman wrote:

you were spot on as usual.

honestly dude, not many posters are in your league

thank you for the compliment but I think a lot of posters are knowledgeable. I just have my moments. A broke clock is right twice a day.

BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

11/10/2015  10:20 PM
WaltLongmire wrote:

Have to give the coaches the benefit of the doubt, sometimes...they have to be seeing something they don't like from him.

Lance is stable. He makes the safe pass,understands defensive rotations and plays within himself. You never really know what you're going to get from D-Will quarter to quarter.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
mreinman

11/10/2015  10:20 PM
FoeDiddy wrote:
mreinman wrote:

I'll look closer next game but I don't see his IG worse or better then some of the guys he is still playing. But yeah can't complain too much with such a quality road win against a playoff team.

he is not our only bonehead. Seraphin is worse but at least he is big who can spot mins in the paint. Dwil does not really do anything unless we are getting a lot of fast break ops

knicks1248
Member: #582
11/10/2015  10:21 PM
crzymdups wrote:That might be Lance Thomas's best, most important game as a Knick.

Also, looks like DWill is out of favor in the roto - lost minutes to Early and Lance in the second half.

i doubt that's the case, im telling you fisher is playing guys token minutes, its unfortunate his play dictated minutes were up for grabs

ES
FoeDiddy

11/10/2015  10:22 PM
mreinman wrote:
FoeDiddy wrote:
mreinman wrote:

I'll look closer next game but I don't see his IG worse or better then some of the guys he is still playing. But yeah can't complain too much with such a quality road win against a playoff team.

he is not our only bonehead. Seraphin is worse but at least he is big who can spot mins in the paint. Dwil does not really do anything unless we are getting a lot of fast break ops

Thats true. I guess why he is utilized mostly in first half. But Seraphin definitely needs to be planted on bench until he shows something in practice.

FoeDiddy

11/10/2015  10:22 PM
mreinman wrote:
FoeDiddy wrote:
mreinman wrote:

Thats true. I guess why he is utilized mostly in first half. But Seraphin definitely needs to be planted on bench until he shows something in practice.

mreinman

11/10/2015  10:24 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
crzymdups wrote:That might be Lance Thomas's best, most important game as a Knick.

Also, looks like DWill is out of favor in the roto - lost minutes to Early and Lance in the second half.

i doubt that's the case, im telling you fisher is playing guys token minutes, its unfortunate his play dictated minutes were up for grabs

you are missing the boat to support your these.

Early will start to get minutes and dwil will get less. Early is a smart kid while dwil is pretty dumb.

Token minutes? He is getting a feel for his roster and doing a damn good job figuring out sh1t.

How much more do we know after tonight? A lot.

mreinman

11/10/2015  10:25 PM
FoeDiddy wrote:
mreinman wrote:
FoeDiddy wrote:
mreinman wrote:

I think that Fisher may trust Seraphin more than Koq on defense. Koq has a lot of issues that he better fix.

Seraphin is just a gross ball hog. That crap cannot be allowed. Does he not see that teams are starting to triple team him because the black hole refuses to pass?

crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
11/10/2015  10:25 PM
knicks1248 wrote:

Token minutes? You think he just pulls names out of a hat out there? C'mon. He plays who he trusts or thinks can perform well. DWill ain't there right now.

¿ △ ?
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
11/10/2015  10:30 PM
crzymdups wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

Token minutes? You think he just pulls names out of a hat out there? C'mon. He plays who he trusts or thinks can perform well. DWill ain't there right now.

He addressed it. He said you need to give guys minutes and show that you trust them.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
PresIke
Member: #33
USA
11/10/2015  10:31 PM
Wow. Really. Considering where we were. Fairly amazing, indeed.

I'm giddy, but even if this does not last, I see hope. This is a good thing.

Forum Po Po and #33 for a reason...
Knicks Raptors Game thread - GET IN HERE AND SHMOOZE IT UP!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy