http://www.politico.com/story/2015/11/ben-carson-west-point-215598
RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
11/6/2015  12:55 PM
Dude is a charlatan and out for his own brand, so not surprising. Same with Trump and a bunch of others, although he is not as blatant.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
11/6/2015  12:59 PM
martin wrote:Dude is a charlatan and out for his own brand, so not surprising. Same with Trump and a bunch of others, although he is not as blatant.

martin--Carson said he hit his mother over the head with a hammer and stabbed his friend with a hunting knive in the gut--I dont give a sht if he was 14--no WAY should he even be in the running.

RIP Crushalot😞
martin
USA
11/6/2015  1:23 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
martin wrote:Dude is a charlatan and out for his own brand, so not surprising. Same with Trump and a bunch of others, although he is not as blatant.

martin--Carson said he hit his mother over the head with a hammer and stabbed his friend with a hunting knive in the gut--I dont give a sht if he was 14--no WAY should he even be in the running.

Oh I agree with you. The republican party is for **** these days and they are relying on connection with a very negative base that is bad for America. That's why I mentioned Hilary has about a 90% lock-up for the presidency.

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

11/6/2015  1:55 PM
martin wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:

Oh I agree with you. The republican party is for **** these days and they are relying on connection with a very negative base that is bad for America. That's why I mentioned Hilary has about a 90% lock-up for the presidency.

Thats another flavor of depressing.

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
11/13/2015  9:01 AM
martin wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:

And of course, Hilary's past is just crystalline. Vince Foster, Troopergate and Whitewater all say hello. You people are hilarious.

DrAlphaeus
Alba Posts: 10
Member: #1781

11/13/2015  9:47 AM    LAST EDITED: 11/13/2015  10:03 AM
jrodmc wrote:
martin wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:

And of course, Hilary's past is just crystalline. Vince Foster, Troopergate and Whitewater all say hello. You people are hilarious.

Hillary's past is indeed problematic. I will not be voting for her. But I don't imagine she believes the pyramids were built by the Biblical patriarch Joseph to store grain like Carson does. I wouldn't vote for him. (And it's not just because he doesn't have a basic grasp on Egyptian archaeology, of course. I don't agree with many of his views.)

Just because he has some feel-good story about using Adventism to transform his propensity for stabbing the stomachs of his friends into stabbing the grey matter of patients, I remain unconvinced he has the ability to be an effective president.

Your constant deflections are pretty hilarious too.

Baba Booey 2016 — "It's Silly Season"
martin
USA
11/13/2015  12:25 PM
jrodmc wrote:
martin wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:

I don't understand this statement. Who is "You people" and why are we hilarious for talking about Carson in very plain language?

Not sure why you would bring up Hilary in this regard.

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
11/18/2015  10:01 AM
martin wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
martin wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:

I don't understand this statement. Who is "You people" and why are we hilarious for talking about Carson in very plain language?

Those of you in this thread proposing that Hilary is the defacto POTUS because no one else is worth voting for. Because of anger management issues and brand conciousness. Glad Hilary has fellow candidates who don't feel the need to figure out WTF she was doing with her emails and such. Nice.

Glass house supporters throwing stones.

martin
USA
11/18/2015  10:08 AM
jrodmc wrote:
martin wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
martin wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:

Those of you in this thread proposing that Hilary is the defacto POTUS because no one else is worth voting for. Because of anger management issues and brand conciousness. Glad Hilary has fellow candidates who don't feel the need to figure out WTF she was doing with her emails and such. Nice.

Glass house supporters throwing stones.

I don't even know what the above means.

You think there is another viable candidate that will challenge Hilary, speak to it. The other stuff you are rambling about is just fluff.

Carson lied about getting into school admitted today

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy