[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

From Ben Carson's mouth
Author Thread
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
11/5/2015  11:04 PM
I had real anger issues. I would just fly off the handle and really become quite irrational and try to hurt people with baseball bats, hammers, whatever. In this particular case, I happened to have a large camping knife. And, you know, one of my friends angered me. And I just lunged at his abdomen with the knife. Probably would have seriously injured or killed him, but he happened to have on a large metal belt buckle under his clothing, upon which the blade broke.

Im sure many people in life had issues here and there. To hit people with hammers baseball bats and actually stab people with hunting knives --people dont know enough about Ben Carson. I trust Ben the least out of any candidate. He is a true ticking time bomb. If he gets the nomination--I will vote for Clinton without hesitation.

RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
NardDogNation
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #5555

11/6/2015  2:44 AM
I think Ben Carson is a con artist but moreso than Ted Cruz? Cruz comes across as a true psychopath, IMO.
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
11/6/2015  9:34 AM    LAST EDITED: 11/6/2015  9:38 AM
NardDogNation wrote:I think Ben Carson is a con artist but moreso than Ted Cruz? Cruz comes across as a true psychopath, IMO.
Ted Cruz reminds me of one of those f guys who steal millions of dollars from people using the church. But your right Carson is a fraud. How could someone in their right mind vote for him now? You will have kids thinking "hey its ok to stab someone hit them with a bat or hammer and hey Ben carson did it and hes President.

All of these candidates and really there is something bad about each one. But Carson shouldnt be on stage with that history.--really that is multiple attempted murder cases.

RIP Crushalot😞
herkyJerky
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6155
USA
11/20/2015  11:02 AM
Make no mistake about it, both of these guys are psychos. I know Ted Cruz's type very well, and believe me when I tell you that he is very sadistic and very much a psycho. I would trust Carson more than Cruz, but I wouldn't trust either of them to be POTUS. LMAO are you kidding me? Don't even get me started on Trump. I don't consider myself a devoted member of either party, but I'm telling you that the Republicans are getting weirder and weirder with every election cycle. People in this country are getting crazier and crazier, I tell ya.
If it ain't broke, don't break it. - Charles 'The REAL Sir Charles' Oakley.
From Ben Carson's mouth

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy