[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Official Game Thread: Knicks @ Cavs 8 pm on MSG and ESPN
Author Thread
Knicks1969
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5915

11/4/2015  10:36 PM
meloanyk wrote:Calderon and Lopez were simply terrible. Caldy should not get off bench. Why isnt Serraphin playing more. Melo has been off and his shot selection still blows. Thank Gawd for KP, Quinn and Grant

Carmelo rebounded the ball, blocked two shots and passed the ball when he should. His shots are not falling due to Calderon killing the flow of the offense.

Thank God Fisher is no longer our coach, now let's get Calderon out of here:)
AUTOADVERT
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
11/4/2015  10:37 PM
meloanyk wrote:Calderon and Lopez were simply terrible. Caldy should not get off bench. Why isnt Serraphin playing more. Melo has been off and his shot selection still blows. Thank Gawd for KP, Quinn and Grant

And GALLO

TPercy
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #5748

+/- is a one hell of a questionable stat, how the hell do Sasha and Jose have the highest?
The Future is Bright!
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
PresIke wrote:Jalen rose being a punk right now, btw.
Agree. Also, I get the feeling Chauncey is still bitter about how things went down with the Knicks.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

Amazing how the decision to bring back Calderon snowballed into more bad decisions. This was Fisher's first game this season where he looked outcoached by the end of the game.
PresIke
Member: #33
USA
11/4/2015  10:38 PM
Bottom line is we are a work in progress. I'm not sure what some expect.

Sure we can rant and rave and scream about players all we want but it ain't going to turn water into wine.

Forum Po Po and #33 for a reason...
Finestrg
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1069

11/4/2015  10:38 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/4/2015  10:40 PM
ChuckBuck wrote:This loss wasn't on Melo tonight, surprisingly.

All on Fisher. KP having a game, but gotta stay out of foul trouble.

2-3, should've been 3-2.

He really didn't have a feel for using his rotation tonight. Probably played too many players, didn't play the right guys at the right times -- we needed more d-will--you can't bury this dude every time he makes a mistake, calderon played too much, KOQ looked good--he should've played more, what was up with inserting Early for the 1st time this season tied at 65 after we had lost momentum--that's the right spot for this kid's debut this season??, Sasha actually had a good 1st half--what happened to him?? Not one of Fisher's better games..

Knicks1969
Member: #5915

11/4/2015  10:39 PM
What is the deal with not playing williams and Grant more then 20 minutes????
Thank God Fisher is no longer our coach, now let's get Calderon out of here:)
PresIke
USA
11/4/2015  10:39 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
PresIke wrote:The sky was the limit in the first half...

now the sky is falling...

Does that sound sensible

Calderon is pretty much done. Yes, we get it.

Lopez - It seems a bit early to start going buckwild and calling him overpaid. Lopez has been a solid center for the past few years. Let's let him blend into the team a little maybe?

now you are being very silly. NOBODY said the sky is falling, but we are understandably pissed about tonight

I'm not happy either, but the level of vitriol at the team in the 2nd half, for yes, a poor performance, is not exactly shocking given who we have out there and where we are as a team.

StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

11/4/2015  10:40 PM
PresIke wrote:Bottom line is we are a work in progress. I'm not sure what some expect.

Sure we can rant and rave and scream about players all we want but it ain't going to turn water into wine.

again you are jumping the gun. Nobody is saying we suck but let people vent after blowing a game we had...it just means we care
fitzfarm
Member: #3285

11/4/2015  10:42 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
PresIke wrote:Jalen rose being a punk right now, btw.
Agree. Also, I get the feeling Chauncey is still bitter about how things went down with the Knicks.

Lol there not very smart, talking about how Cleveland misses shump... That guy is aweful my grandmother can drive to the hoop better then. Shump... And Jr. Is a Coke head

nixluva
USA
Knicks1969 wrote:

Carmelo rebounded the ball, blocked two shots and passed the ball when he should. His shots are not falling due to Calderon killing the flow of the offense.

Have to say Jose is the biggest detriment right now. Putrid D, slow walked O, predictable passing, no penetration and he's not hitting enough shots to make up for his weaknesses. The only way it works is if Jose is scoring at a high efficiency. He may not be able to do that anymore!!! It happens to everyone eventually... Dude may just have gotten old. He's got a very short leash IMO. They won't let this go on much longer.

PresIke
USA
I had someone say our backcourt is fine.

I don't see that. Grant and Galloway are not there yet to hold down the team, and we need better 2 guard play. Hopefully Afflalo returns and helps.

ChuckBuck
Alba Posts: 11
Member: #3806
USA
11/4/2015  10:44 PM
The reason the Knicks lost this game besides Fisher's roster mismanagement.

0 Fast Break points....

That was the 17 win team walk it up offense. We need the Bucks game speed blitz. Need easy early offense, gives the team more energy on defense as well.

nixluva
USA
11/4/2015  10:46 PM
PresIke wrote:I had someone say our backcourt is fine.

I don't see that. Grant and Galloway are not there yet to hold down the team, and we need better 2 guard play. Hopefully Afflalo returns and helps.

Afflalo being out really hurts. Especially with a slumping Melo and Jose turning to dust. The idea was to have Gallo n Grant off the bench not having to carry the team at the guard spot.

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
11/4/2015  10:49 PM
nixluva wrote:

Afflalo being out really hurts. Especially with a slumping Melo and Jose turning to dust. The idea was to have Gallo n Grant off the bench not having to carry the team at the guard spot.

I think Calderon should be the fifth guard in a four guard rotation once Afflalo is healthy. Galloway has played really well this year and has been poised. Not sure if splitting him up from Grant makes sense but if they dont sign someone else a change needs to be made at the point.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
nixluva
USA
11/4/2015  10:57 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
nixluva wrote:

I think Calderon should be the fifth guard in a four guard rotation once Afflalo is healthy. Galloway has played really well this year and has been poised. Not sure if splitting him up from Grant makes sense but if they dont sign someone else a change needs to be made at the point.

I think they want to try and let the D League get going and see what shakes out in terms of Guards. First thing tho is getting Afflalo in there and seeing how things look. No doubt Afflalo will be a major step up and with G&G they can carry the bulk of the load as they look for another guard.
Kemet
Member: #6148

11/4/2015  11:02 PM
Great game .. didnt expect the fight the Knicks put on the court .. Fisher rotation started out good in the first half, then the rotation got real sloppy with to much in n out in the 2nd half.
Our rookies are not suppose to be taken out the game for foul trouble they are not FINISHERS .. theyre rookies let them foul out against top opponents. The Knicks players did well in this game.

Carmelo has let Milsap, Leonard, and James outshine him one on one with their all-around performance this season.
Friday night Melo will face the Bucks Middleton & Giannis

Hamo49
Member: #6006

11/4/2015  11:05 PM
ChuckBuck wrote:The reason the Knicks lost this game besides Fisher's roster mismanagement.

0 Fast Break points....

That was the 17 win team walk it up offense. We need the Bucks game speed blitz. Need easy early offense, gives the team more energy on defense as well.

+1

blkexec
Member: #748
11/4/2015  11:10 PM
When we lose we suck.....
When we win we are great.....
Thats newyork for you!

My issue is on the guys that come out with negativity when we lose....and stay quiet when we win. Thats not a fan....thats what knick haters do all the time. If you a fan, be a fan.

Create multiple negative threads after every loss....
But quiet as a church mouse after every win....

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
Official Game Thread: Knicks @ Cavs 8 pm on MSG and ESPN

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy