Alba Posts: 11
Member: #3806
USA
11/2/2015  10:46 PM
Gsus wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:Melo = Loser

Gets outplayed by Leonard then takes an ill advised shot almost ending Kristaps career.

Phuck him, as$hole.

Can't blame him for the injury. Freak play.

I know it's not intentional, but to go up when your 7'3 teammate is at your legs?!

SMDH.

This ****ing guy wants to put up a shot so fast every time the ball comes in his hands that he doesn't even realize he's battling his own damn team mates.

Just a poor IQ play all around. I actually look forward to when he's off the floor, then you see actual smart teamball.

If Melo's not on fire like the Washington game, he's a net negative player.

He's no Kawhi Leonard, that's for sure. Now that's a great small forward!

AUTOADVERT
mreinman
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3189

11/3/2015  12:13 AM
ChuckBuck wrote:
Gsus wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:

Gets outplayed by Leonard then takes an ill advised shot almost ending Kristaps career.

Phuck him, as$hole.

I know it's not intentional, but to go up when your 7'3 teammate is at your legs?!

SMDH.

This ****ing guy wants to put up a shot so fast every time the ball comes in his hands that he doesn't even realize he's battling his own damn team mates.

Just a poor IQ play all around. I actually look forward to when he's off the floor, then you see actual smart teamball.

If Melo's not on fire like the Washington game, he's a net negative player.

He's no Kawhi Leonard, that's for sure. Now that's a great small forward!

He is an all time true scorer. Let the man go get buckets.

so here is what phil is thinking ....
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
11/3/2015  6:54 AM
WaltLongmire wrote:

Phuck him, as$hole.

No but some seem to be.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
MS
Member: #724
11/3/2015  11:25 AM
ESPN just ranked Leonard as a top five NBA player. Let's give it a rest for a little bit with Melo. Leonard gets some free liberties defensively because of his reputation. Melo needs time to work himself back.

The problem is Sasha and Jose. They were literally getting torched, provide no offense or playmaking.

Fisher for whatever reason decided to take Grant out who was attacking and getting to the basket to put in the pump faking no shot taking slow footed Caledron. He should have also moved Zinger to center and had Quinn out there for offensive purcposed because Lopez was having a tough night.

We are 2-2 played the Spurs tough, beat the Wizards and Bucks on the road.

Cartman718
Member: #1694

11/3/2015  12:02 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/3/2015  12:02 PM

Phuck him, as$hole.

no. you are the a-hole. the tempation to become iso-melo is there and it showed yesterday, but understand that against a losing team, this team scored 122 points with melo scoring only 11.
how much of this loss should be blamed on jerian grant and kyle oquinn for being hesitant to shoot when open.
winning teams never hesitate to shoot when open.

even calderon and galloway hesitated to some extent.
it's a learning experience for the team, they'll learn to shoot when open and not hesitate because of their non-scorer reputation. i bet you against the cavs they blaze it up throwing caution to the wind.

right now they are a 0.5 team that could get seriously better. what's not to like?
was anyone expecting them to NOT make these mistakes as part of the growth process?

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
mreinman

11/3/2015  12:07 PM
Cartman718 wrote:

Phuck him, as$hole.

no. you are the a-hole. the tempation to become iso-melo is there and it showed yesterday, but understand that against a losing team, this team scored 122 points with melo scoring only 11.
how much of this loss should be blamed on jerian grant and kyle oquinn for being hesitant to shoot when open.

it's a learning experience for the team, they'll learn to shoot when open and not hesitate because of their non-scorer reputation. i bet you against the cavs they blaze it up throwing caution to the wind.

right now they are a 0.5 team that could get seriously better. what's not to like?
was anyone expecting them to NOT make these mistakes as part of the growth process?

the kids can make as many mistakes as they need so that they can learn. Melo has no excuse to make rookie mistakes or to chuck selfishly.

melo fans may not like it but most logical fans will have very little tolerance for him this year. If he thinks fukk ny now, just wait ...

fitzfarm
Member: #3285

11/3/2015  12:10 PM
MS wrote:ESPN just ranked Leonard as a top five NBA player. Let's give it a rest for a little bit with Melo. Leonard gets some free liberties defensively because of his reputation. Melo needs time to work himself back.

The problem is Sasha and Jose. They were literally getting torched, provide no offense or playmaking.

Fisher for whatever reason decided to take Grant out who was attacking and getting to the basket to put in the pump faking no shot taking slow footed Caledron. He should have also moved Zinger to center and had Quinn out there for offensive purcposed because Lopez was having a tough night.

We are 2-2 played the Spurs tough, beat the Wizards and Bucks on the road.

Totally agree with everything your saying. Esp about Jose the guy needs to be benched, same goes for Sasha, I can deal with ether one for about 10 minutes a game. Grant and Gallo should both be starting till AA gets back.

Also excited to see how trice dose in the d league cause If he kills it.. It's time to move Jose for any garbage that we have no problem rotting on the bench ...then we can play the best ball this team can offer

Rolo,saraphin
KP,O'quinn
Melo,d'will
AA,Gallo
Grant,trice

Another thing I like Lance as a third string back up but by all means he should not be getting minutes over D'will what so ever .. The guy is like a new aged jefferies it's painful to watch him run that's how unathletic he is. He's not bad to throw in for 10 to 15 a game but that's it ...

So fish wake the **** up and stop it with Jose and Lance... It's time to play the best players available

clyderules
Member: #6156

11/3/2015  12:18 PM
Weren't the Knicks ahead in the game with Sasha and Jose starting? Didn't the Spurs overtake us when the 2nd unit came in?
Cartman718

11/3/2015  12:27 PM
mreinman wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:

Phuck him, as$hole.

the kids can make as many mistakes as they need so that they can learn. Melo has no excuse to make rookie mistakes or to chuck selfishly.

melo fans may not like it but most logical fans will have very little tolerance for him this year. If he thinks fukk ny now, just wait ...

this loss is as much on melo as his supporting cast minus porzi. jose, gallo, grant, kyle, LT, dwill...they were all garbage last night.
not sure what you are expecting melo to do when the others are reluctant to shoot...they need to shoot more and as a result melo will have lesser percentage of the total shots taken... they passed up wide open shots, dont blame that on melo being a chucker. he saw the same thing...no one wants to shoot. i mean if gallo is so ready for primetime why is his first shot coming in the 3rd quarter?

go ahead blame melo all you want, but it wasn't melo that tony parker was driving by at ease. it wasn't melo that was supposed to protect the paint against diaw, duncan and aldridge.

it was an all round bad game for the team, against a team whose core has been together for such a long time in the same system with the same coaching staff...what were you expecting? a blowout by the knicks on the spurs?

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
KEEPCAMBYNY
Member: #86
USA
11/3/2015  1:09 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
fitzfarm wrote:Lenord fouled the **** outta the Knicks tonight... Again Melo would be dpy if he was allowed to have and Waco like KL
let it go the refs didnt cost us the game

Actually that BS goaltending call on KP kind of broke our momentum. Not saying we would have won, but right after that everything started to get out reach.

I bleed orange and blue for life.
fitzfarm

11/3/2015  1:31 PM
Agreed that was a dagger I believe right after that manu hit the three to put them up seven another was the charge on KP when Duncan was clearly still moving ... If the Knicks got away with what a team like the Spurs do ... Rings for years for sure. It must be easy for them knowing they have a sixth man in the refs. It would awesome to get all new refs that are from Europe or somewhere where they are not bias
fitzfarm

11/3/2015  1:34 PM
It would be cool if the refs had a 4 year commitment then were released... It would turn into a honor job like the president
ChuckBuck
USA
11/3/2015  2:21 PM
Cartman718 wrote:

Phuck him, as$hole.

[IMG_block] http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/56071822.jpg [/IMG_block]

I'm just messin'

No actually I'm not, or am I?

Like mreinman said, the rooks get a free pass because wait for it.....they're rooks.

Your favorite tenured 13 seasons in the NBA son, shouldn't make rookie mistakes. He should be leading this young bunch, which he seems completely incapable of doing.

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
11/3/2015  3:45 PM
ChuckBuck wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:

Phuck him, as$hole.

[IMG_block] http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/56071822.jpg [/IMG_block]

I'm just messin'

No actually I'm not, or am I?

Like mreinman said, the rooks get a free pass because wait for it.....they're rooks.

Your favorite tenured 13 seasons in the NBA son, shouldn't make rookie mistakes. He should be leading this young bunch, which he seems completely incapable of doing.

can you guys cut it out with this crap?

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
mreinman

11/3/2015  4:10 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
mreinman wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:

Phuck him, as$hole.

this loss is as much on melo as his supporting cast minus porzi. jose, gallo, grant, kyle, LT, dwill...they were all garbage last night.
not sure what you are expecting melo to do when the others are reluctant to shoot...they need to shoot more and as a result melo will have lesser percentage of the total shots taken... they passed up wide open shots, dont blame that on melo being a chucker. he saw the same thing...no one wants to shoot. i mean if gallo is so ready for primetime why is his first shot coming in the 3rd quarter?

go ahead blame melo all you want, but it wasn't melo that tony parker was driving by at ease. it wasn't melo that was supposed to protect the paint against diaw, duncan and aldridge.

it was an all round bad game for the team, against a team whose core has been together for such a long time in the same system with the same coaching staff...what were you expecting? a blowout by the knicks on the spurs?

I expected a loss of course and I don't blame melo for the loss.

I always blame melo for taking bad shots and I don't make excuses for him. I sit in the game threads and judge all of his shots fairly.

I give melo props when he deserves it as well.

When he forced a horrible shot and got blocked by KL and then instead of getting back on defense he stayed and argued with the refs. Are you ok with that as well?

Cartman718

11/3/2015  4:15 PM
mreinman wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
mreinman wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:

Phuck him, as$hole.

I always blame melo for taking bad shots and I don't make excuses for him. I sit in the game threads and judge all of his shots fairly.

When he forced a horrible shot and got blocked by KL and then instead of getting back on defense he stayed and argued with the refs. Are you ok with that as well?

no... not excusing the melodrama at all... getting back on defense is something he has to improve on. of all starting forwards in the NBA, he ran the least number of steps in the same number of games. i mean what does that tell you...that he can be lazy at times, but it's fisher's job to get him in line and send a strong message. but if you are faulting him for shooting too much...no that's not right because no one else wanted to shoot besides KP.

ChuckBuck
USA
11/3/2015  4:17 PM
mreinman wrote:

It seems most supporters have selective memory when it comes to this part of his game. They remember the shot over Jared Dudley in Washington, but insta-forget the complaining to the ref after the clean Kawhi Leonard block on his forced shot that lead to a fast break by San Antonio.

mreinman

11/3/2015  4:28 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
mreinman wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
mreinman wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:

Phuck him, as$hole.

no... not excusing the melodrama at all... getting back on defense is something he has to improve on. of all starting forwards in the NBA, he ran the least number of steps in the same number of games. i mean what does that tell you...that he can be lazy at times, but it's fisher's job to get him in line and send a strong message. but if you are faulting him for shooting too much...no that's not right because no one else wanted to shoot besides KP.

I don't blame him for shooting too much. If you are taking smart shots then shoot it 30 times a game. I don't care. Others complain about the number of shots but I just want smart and efficient shots. If you have the shot, take it again and again.

What I don't like is when he pulls a kobe and holds the ball and them just tries to create and force his own offense. I would love to see if he drove to the hoop with the intention to pass. How often do you see Melo drive and kick? Almost never. How often do you see him try to turn away from the double or triple team and take an ill advised shot? Does he not realized that if he passed the ball in these cases then he would get doubled and tripled teamed less often? And, that he will probably create really good opps for his teammates? He needs to come to terms that his shot is not always gonna go in and its not always the best shot on the court. I have played with many guys like that and its very hard to change them.

I really wish a guy like barkley can work with him and set him straight.

ChuckBuck
USA
11/3/2015  4:40 PM
mreinman wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
mreinman wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
mreinman wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:

Phuck him, as$hole.

I don't blame him for shooting too much. If you are taking smart shots then shoot it 30 times a game. I don't care. Others complain about the number of shots but I just want smart and efficient shots. If you have the shot, take it again and again.

What I don't like is when he pulls a kobe and holds the ball and them just tries to create and force his own offense. I would love to see if he drove to the hoop with the intention to pass. How often do you see Melo drive and kick? Almost never. How often do you see him try to turn away from the double or triple team and take an ill advised shot? Does he not realized that if he passed the ball in these cases then he would get doubled and tripled teamed less often? And, that he will probably create really good opps for his teammates? He needs to come to terms that his shot is not always gonna go in and its not always the best shot on the court. I have played with many guys like that and its very hard to change them.

Forget all that mreinman, did you see all those beautiful passes Duncan made to his teammates! The magic begins at 1:24

Notice who's fault that oop was lol. Then you see the pass to West, then the give and go to Parker.

That was a phucking clinic. Melo, please take advanced AP classes ASAP.

mreinman

11/3/2015  4:48 PM
ChuckBuck wrote:
mreinman wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
mreinman wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
mreinman wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:

Phuck him, as$hole.

Forget all that mreinman, did you see all those beautiful passes Duncan made to his teammates! The magic begins at 1:24

Notice who's fault that oop was lol. Then you see the pass to West, then the give and go to Parker.

That was a phucking clinic. Melo, please take advanced AP classes ASAP.

Duncan is the ultimate team player and role model. Watch how long duncan hold the ball for. How quick his decisions are.

Also, do you think that if Duncan was on this team or even last years team he would just be forcing shots with the "if not me who else" excuse? Of course not. Team players will always be team players.

One of duncans most underrated part to his game is how deadly his picks are.

Koq's post defense is pretty shaky.

Loved the Aldridge head fakes on Koq. Melo needs much more of that. When melo does do that, he is much less predictable and harder to stop.

Gamethread: Spurs @ Knicks

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy