[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Jamal Crawford or Antonie Walker
Author Thread
toodarkmark
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #515
USA
7/16/2004  1:14 AM
I think the Knicks will make Erick Dampier their number one objective now. I think they have the pieces to get him and one of the other two. Who would you prefer? I prefer Jamal Crawford personally, he's younger and his best days are ahead of him. Antoine might be better just because after this year we could let him walk, but then you get nothing (unless you do a sign and trade next year, and with the expiring contract of Penny Hardaway and Tim Thomas we could get alot done.) Ive just never liked Antonie Walker as a player, and would rather see Kurt and Mike Sweetney personally.
I don't care what people think. People are stupid. - Charles Barkley
AUTOADVERT
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
7/16/2004  1:52 AM
Illgaukas should be the #1 objective since he has an expiring contract and can help us more because of this scoring and he will be deadly on the pick and roll with Stephon. Guys like dampier look good on paper with high rebounds and blocks but when you go through a stretch where you need scoring you're ****ed.

I hope to God there is some way we can get both Z and Crawford

[Edited by - gunsnewing on 07/16/2004 03:33:14]
Knicksfan
Alba Posts: 27
Member: #691
USA
7/16/2004  2:20 AM
Posted by gunsnewing:

Illgaukas should be the #1 objective since he has an exiring contract and can help us more because of this scoring and he will be deadly on the pick and roll with Stephon. Guys like dampier look good on paper with high rebounds and blocks but when you go through a stretch where you need scoring you're ****ed.

I hope to God there is some way we can get both Z and Crawford

I'm not sure now if that Big Z rumor had any truth on it. Since it was mentioned nothing else has been said. Supposedly even the Cavs have said that they wont trade him. It would be very possitive if we could get him, he is the one I want to get, but maybe those rumors had no truth on them.

I still have mixed feelings about Dampier. While some say he is a strong player who had a good season and is a good center, others think of him as a player who only works hard when his contract year is coming. And I have read about that last description not only in your opinions here but in other places as well. We need someone to come here and play, to be ready for the challenge of NY, to come here with a goal higher than earning a lot of money but winning a championship. Is he that guy
Knicks_Fan
Jamal Crawford or Antonie Walker

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy