USA
10/31/2015  10:03 PM
Kemet wrote:
mreinman wrote:
Kemet wrote:Yes! Yes! Knicks WIN!
Galloway 3 game performance showed great consistency
Gallo gets my vote for starter over Afflalo .. im saying it now

its not even close

Believe me Galloway decision-making improve tremendously over the offseason, above Afflalo decision making performance

this is an interesting statement and i would like you to explain what you mean.

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
AUTOADVERT
mreinman
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3189

10/31/2015  10:06 PM
dk7th wrote:
Kemet wrote:
mreinman wrote:

its not even close

Believe me Galloway decision-making improve tremendously over the offseason, above Afflalo decision making performance

haha

thomas play better left field

so here is what phil is thinking ....
herkyJerky
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6155
USA
10/31/2015  10:08 PM
mreinman wrote:

its not even close

Actually (assuming of course that Calderon's game doesn't improve) I wouldn't be surprised if our starting backcourt ended up being Gallo and Afflalo, assuming they're not afraid to throw AA out there after a hammy issue.

If it ain't broke, don't break it. - Charles 'The REAL Sir Charles' Oakley.
dk7th
Member: #4228
USA
10/31/2015  10:08 PM
herkyJerky wrote:
mreinman wrote:
herkyJerky wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:
herkyJerky wrote:
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:This should be our starting 5 until Aflalo gets back..

with sasha and thomas?

Yeah..They played with poise to close out Washington...KP and Grant isn't ready yet..

Both KP and Grant looked a little shook up tonight from the get-go. Not really sure why. They looked confident enough during the previous 2 games.

Did not see Porzingis being "shook up," Not sure what game you were watching...honestly.

Grant is too deferential on offense...has to take the shot when it is there.

I said from the get-go. He looked a little shook. He wouldn't impose his will towards the basket, he took off too early for a dunk and had to adjust with bad results, got knocked to the floor by a much smaller guy. That's what I saw. A little shook up. Not criticizing the guy, so relax. Just calling it like I saw it. It happens. He's a rookie. No biggie.

made a couple of rookie plays does not mean shook. that kid does not look like he gets shook

Yeah, I suppose. I just always assume 'rookie plays' are on account of being shook.

that's ridiculously narrow minded. this sounds more jerky than herky.

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
herkyJerky
Member: #6155
USA
10/31/2015  10:10 PM
dk7th wrote:
herkyJerky wrote:
mreinman wrote:
herkyJerky wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:
herkyJerky wrote:
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:This should be our starting 5 until Aflalo gets back..

with sasha and thomas?

Yeah..They played with poise to close out Washington...KP and Grant isn't ready yet..

Both KP and Grant looked a little shook up tonight from the get-go. Not really sure why. They looked confident enough during the previous 2 games.

Did not see Porzingis being "shook up," Not sure what game you were watching...honestly.

Grant is too deferential on offense...has to take the shot when it is there.

I said from the get-go. He looked a little shook. He wouldn't impose his will towards the basket, he took off too early for a dunk and had to adjust with bad results, got knocked to the floor by a much smaller guy. That's what I saw. A little shook up. Not criticizing the guy, so relax. Just calling it like I saw it. It happens. He's a rookie. No biggie.

made a couple of rookie plays does not mean shook. that kid does not look like he gets shook

Yeah, I suppose. I just always assume 'rookie plays' are on account of being shook.

that's ridiculously narrow minded. this sounds more jerky than herky.

Okay. It's interesting you haven't actually commented on the game yet. You're just going after other posters. Are you Patrick Bateman, American Psycho?

If it ain't broke, don't break it. - Charles 'The REAL Sir Charles' Oakley.
dk7th
Member: #4228
USA
10/31/2015  10:14 PM
gunsnewing wrote:
Kemet wrote:
mreinman wrote:

its not even close

which is why he needs to come off the bench and Affalo needs to camp out at the 3 and get open looks from Melo, KP & Grant. Affalo off the bench will not be as effective

compelling argument, however... it sounds like many feel he should be starting, and the main reason i believe is he'd be playing with better players and could build leads with the starters, big leads potentially.

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
10/31/2015  10:26 PM
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Hamo49
Member: #6006

11/1/2015  12:29 AM
Is there any website I can download replays of the games? Being in Australia we get 3 NBA games a week on ESPN
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
11/1/2015  12:29 AM
CrushAlot wrote:

This is what Phil was thinking when he resigned Melo! People kick dirt on Melo but a healthy and in form Melo is an advantage when all else is equal in the East when we face many of the non elite teams. When he's at his best Melo can help put this team over the top. Now that we have a decent team around him. Even with a lot of young and more stake prone players this team should be highly competitive on most nights.

skoonix
Member: #5909

11/1/2015  4:28 AM
Thrilled with the team's play tonight. Good to see Melo find his groove & I really like the hustle & the fight on the team. Galloway, Thomas, O'Quinn seem to play with energy & grit. I also think Prizinga (sp?)is going to continue to get better with each game (with rookie growing pains along the way). But look, last season was horrible. So ugly. Let's just flush it down where it belongs. But I like this new team & feel hopeful about the new season. GO KNICKS!
smackeddog
Member: #883
11/1/2015  4:33 AM
mreinman wrote:lopez took some awful shots and I hope those will eventually go down but he really is a strong defensive presence in the paint. Also, he is constantly barking at his teammates on defense.

Part of that was his team mates kept passing him the ball when he was in no position to do anything- it was annoying me!

smackeddog
11/1/2015  4:36 AM
Hamo49 wrote:Is there any website I can download replays of the games? Being in Australia we get 3 NBA games a week on ESPN

nba League pass, man!

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
11/1/2015  9:52 AM
smackeddog wrote:
Hamo49 wrote:Is there any website I can download replays of the games? Being in Australia we get 3 NBA games a week on ESPN

nba League pass, man!

Yep it is free right now. I used to use a site called wiziwig. I think you might be able to use that after the free trial is over.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
smackeddog
11/1/2015  10:26 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

nba League pass, man!

Yep it is free right now. I used to use a site called wiziwig. I think you might be able to use that after the free trial is over.

I used to use wiziwig too, but I think it shut down earlier in the year

sidsanders
Member: #2426

11/1/2015  11:04 AM
bt.davka.info has tons of games. wizi is back, just does streams currently, doesnt have a download section yet.
GO TEAM VENTURE!!!!!
Hamo49
Member: #6006

11/1/2015  7:15 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

nba League pass, man!

Thanks everyone

Kemet
Member: #6148

11/1/2015  7:41 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/1/2015  7:43 PM
dk7th wrote:
Kemet wrote:
mreinman wrote:

its not even close

Young Galloway has been playing both guard position for the Knicks, and his decision making at either position has been great because he show improvement each game, especially in crunchtime as our FINISHER!
Plus Galloway is a 2 way player that can be a pest on defense.

Afflalo is a Shooter, there's nothing special added to Afflalo talent other than being a shooter.
Oh yeah, he played with Melo in Denver. Will Afflalo let opposing guards dribble past him like Calderon? He did in Denver.

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
11/1/2015  8:11 PM
Kemet wrote:
dk7th wrote:
Kemet wrote:
mreinman wrote:

its not even close

Young Galloway has been playing both guard position for the Knicks, and his decision making at either position has been great because he show improvement each game, especially in crunchtime as our FINISHER!

Afflalo is a Shooter, there's nothing special added to Afflalo talent other than being a shooter.

Oh yeah, he played with Melo in Denver. Will Afflalo let opposing guards dribble past him like Calderon? He did in Denver.

He's also decent in the post. And can defend with size.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
mreinman
Member: #3189

11/1/2015  8:16 PM
martin wrote:
Kemet wrote:
dk7th wrote:
Kemet wrote:
mreinman wrote:

its not even close

no way he is going to defend like galloway though. Galloway is defending like a 1st teamer. Not sure he can keep up this crazy energy though.

so here is what phil is thinking ....
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
11/1/2015  9:41 PM
mreinman wrote:
martin wrote:
Kemet wrote:
dk7th wrote:
Kemet wrote:
mreinman wrote:

its not even close

no way he is going to defend like galloway though. Galloway is defending like a 1st teamer. Not sure he can keep up this crazy energy though.

How about we wait until he gets on the course until we throw down some gantlet statements that really can't be backed up.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Gamethread: Wiz on Halloween

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy