[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

OT: Giants get 100 yard kickoff return
Author Thread
mreinman
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3189

10/25/2015  6:59 PM
By Harris who burns his x team.

when was the last time that happened?? Its gotta be a few years.

so here is what phil is thinking ....
AUTOADVERT
dk7th
Member: #4228
USA
10/25/2015  7:03 PM
when you have no defensive line and no offensive line you had better get turnovers and have good special teams....
knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
mreinman

10/25/2015  7:05 PM
these teams are both awful but at least dallas does not have their main players.
mreinman

10/25/2015  7:29 PM
1st time in 64 years that they had a kickoff return and interception returned for td's. WOW! 64 years?
fishmike
Member: #298
USA
10/26/2015  9:18 AM
Harris has been a great pickup. Giants found a way to win without Eli needed to throw for 400 and Odell catching TDs. Always a good sign. I just hope they can grind enough wins to get the division.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
mreinman

10/26/2015  11:53 AM
fishmike wrote:Harris has been a great pickup. Giants found a way to win without Eli needed to throw for 400 and Odell catching TDs. Always a good sign. I just hope they can grind enough wins to get the division.

if you can't stop dallas when they are missing Romo and Dez then who can you stop? Love spags but he is not a magician.

fishmike
USA
10/26/2015  1:06 PM
mreinman wrote:
fishmike wrote:Harris has been a great pickup. Giants found a way to win without Eli needed to throw for 400 and Odell catching TDs. Always a good sign. I just hope they can grind enough wins to get the division.

if you can't stop dallas when they are missing Romo and Dez then who can you stop? Love spags but he is not a magician.

you mean its not just the coaches?!?!?!

Yea... this simply isnt a super talented team, and we are very weak at the LOS. Dallas is very good up front, so its no suprise they were able to run the ball so well. We just cant match up with them at the LOS. The defensive philosophy is take gambles by blitzing and hope the talented back field can make some plays. A better QB will light you up if you blitz too often. Giants were able to get Cassell to rush and make mistakes.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
10/26/2015  2:36 PM
We did beat then in game one with Romo and Dez until we snatched defeat from the clutches of victory!!
Cartman718
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1694

10/26/2015  3:02 PM
Nalod wrote:We did beat then in game one with Romo and Dez until we snatched defeat from the clutches of victory!!

lol that happened both of the first 2 games.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
mreinman

10/26/2015  3:06 PM
fishmike wrote:
mreinman wrote:

you mean its not just the coaches?!?!?!

Yea... this simply isnt a super talented team, and we are very weak at the LOS. Dallas is very good up front, so its no suprise they were able to run the ball so well. We just cant match up with them at the LOS. The defensive philosophy is take gambles by blitzing and hope the talented back field can make some plays. A better QB will light you up if you blitz too often. Giants were able to get Cassell to rush and make mistakes.

of course its not just the coaches but its is not just the GM either. If it was up to me they both can go tomorrow.

gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
10/26/2015  3:30 PM
The good thing is the Giants can still get it together and finish strong. They just have to hang in there. Both times they won the Super Bowl they were full of holes with everyone on the firing line and they were able to get it together just in time and finish strong. I'm a big believer in Coughlin & Spags. McAdoo we don't know yet
fishmike
USA
10/26/2015  4:24 PM
gunsnewing wrote:The good thing is the Giants can still get it together and finish strong. They just have to hang in there. Both times they won the Super Bowl they were full of holes with everyone on the firing line and they were able to get it together just in time and finish strong. I'm a big believer in Coughlin & Spags. McAdoo we don't know yet
AT the end of the year the hottest healthiest teams win. Its hard to imagine this Giant team doing much in the post season as weak as we are at the line of scrimmage, but getting there would be a start. Go win this division. No Romo, no other team is great... this is here for the taking. Then you never know.. maybe Eli and Odell go on a rip. Stranger things have happened
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
10/26/2015  7:14 PM
Yea the difference is we had guys like tuck, osi, Canty & JPP on the front line. They were underperforming in 2011 but like 2007 they got it in gear late in the season. Zacks galore and each round they were able to get more pressure on the QB. Hopefully this current defensive front can step up late
Killa4luv
Alba Posts: 51
Member: #261
USA
10/27/2015  5:07 PM
A healthy JPP would really change the game for our D-line, but...

Orlean RB looked great in the first half but with our passing game clicking, we weren't able to keep guys off balance. O-line isn't terrible, hasnt given up a ton of sacks, but has had Eli under alot of pressure. Also, ODB isn't 100% yet.

We shall see. If ODB gets healthy and Randle can play consistent, we might be on to something. If Cruz comes back healthy at some point, I think that is a game changer. Eli is playing really well, but doesn't have the time or running game to support him.

fishmike
USA
10/28/2015  9:23 AM
Killa4luv wrote:A healthy JPP would really change the game for our D-line, but...

Orlean RB looked great in the first half but with our passing game clicking, we weren't able to keep guys off balance. O-line isn't terrible, hasnt given up a ton of sacks, but has had Eli under alot of pressure. Also, ODB isn't 100% yet.

We shall see. If ODB gets healthy and Randle can play consistent, we might be on to something. If Cruz comes back healthy at some point, I think that is a game changer. Eli is playing really well, but doesn't have the time or running game to support him.

JPP is signed and scheduled to play week 10. This should be interesting... but it proves the point. Just hang in there. Those first two losses probably cost us the season and a playoff berth. Thats a damn shame because is it so far fetched to think the Giants could get hot and enter the playoffs with Eli, Odell, JPP, and a hot secondary all playing well? Means doo-doo if we dont make it.
Cartman718
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1694

10/28/2015  9:39 AM
fishmike wrote:
Killa4luv wrote:A healthy JPP would really change the game for our D-line, but...

JPP is signed and scheduled to play week 10. This should be interesting... but it proves the point. Just hang in there. Those first two losses probably cost us the season and a playoff berth. Thats a damn shame because is it so far fetched to think the Giants could get hot and enter the playoffs with Eli, Odell, JPP, and a hot secondary all playing well? Means doo-doo if we dont make it.

trust me, we'll make it. just have to beat philly at home.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

10/28/2015  9:40 AM
Cartman718 wrote:
fishmike wrote:

yeesh... knock on some friggin wood!

Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
mreinman

10/28/2015  9:41 AM
Cartman718 wrote:
fishmike wrote:

yeah ... I trust you

fishmike
USA
10/28/2015  9:47 AM
mreinman wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
fishmike wrote:

yeah ... I trust you

yea.. Giants are funny. Write them off and Eli is hoisting a trophy. Its when you trust them that your setting yourself up for a grumpy sunday night. From your mouth to god's ears baby.
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
10/28/2015  11:35 AM
Cartman718 wrote:
fishmike wrote:

Beating the Bucs would be good, too.
JPP and Cruz back late, hopefully with just enough games and fresh legs to shake off the rust in time to make some noise in the playoffs.

Time to go for the threepeat over Team DeflateGate!

OT: Giants get 100 yard kickoff return

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy