[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

OT: Eli Manning is bipolar
Author Thread
mreinman
Posts: 37827
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 7/14/2010
Member: #3189

10/19/2015  9:44 PM
I don't think I have ever seen a player who can look like the best player ever and at times the worst qb in the league.

he is the epitome of a player who experiences actual brain farts.

so here is what phil is thinking ....
AUTOADVERT
holfresh
Posts: 38679
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 1/14/2006
Member: #1081

10/19/2015  9:51 PM
Eli makes 2 or 3 bad decisions per game..The OC also competing with him for bad calls..But I think we are good for the rest of the game..We used up our bad decisions like time outs I think..
holfresh
Posts: 38679
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 1/14/2006
Member: #1081

10/19/2015  9:53 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/19/2015  9:54 PM
What was Eli thinking would happen when he threw that ball under hand as the defender is pulling him down ?
mreinman
Posts: 37827
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 7/14/2010
Member: #3189

10/19/2015  9:53 PM
holfresh wrote:Eli makes 2 or 3 bad decisions per game..The OC also competing with him for bad calls..But I think we are good for the rest of the game..We used up our bad decisions like time outs I think..

did you just see that underhand pass / intentional grounding?

so here is what phil is thinking ....
mreinman
Posts: 37827
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 7/14/2010
Member: #3189

10/19/2015  9:54 PM
and why did we get this punter?
so here is what phil is thinking ....
holfresh
Posts: 38679
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 1/14/2006
Member: #1081

10/19/2015  10:08 PM
mreinman wrote:and why did we get this punter?

Direction..He is good at sideline punts.

holfresh
Posts: 38679
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 1/14/2006
Member: #1081

10/19/2015  10:09 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/19/2015  10:11 PM
I could totally see the Giants trying the insane play the Colts tried..Imagine the fans watching TV yelling at the screen..
mreinman
Posts: 37827
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 7/14/2010
Member: #3189

10/19/2015  10:10 PM
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:and why did we get this punter?

Direction..He is good at sideline punts.

that was what he was suppose to be good at.

so far, he looks terrible.

so here is what phil is thinking ....
holfresh
Posts: 38679
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 1/14/2006
Member: #1081

10/19/2015  10:12 PM
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:and why did we get this punter?

Direction..He is good at sideline punts.

that was what he was suppose to be good at.

so far, he looks terrible.

To be fair, he was ok in earlier games..

dk7th
Posts: 30006
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 5/14/2012
Member: #4228
USA
10/19/2015  10:38 PM
giants as a team have the flu
knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
holfresh
Posts: 38679
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 1/14/2006
Member: #1081

10/19/2015  11:34 PM
Coughlin will never retire and let Bill Cowher take over will he?
mreinman
Posts: 37827
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 7/14/2010
Member: #3189

10/19/2015  11:38 PM
this is coughlins last contract. I thinkt that he is a horribly overrated coach who gave us 2 priceless wins so of course we will stand for lots of sh1t but this guy is so done.

Why is this the first season that he was willing to finally go no huddle?

Why does his special teams always suck?

How many coordinators can you blame?

Just like in basketball, out with the old, in with the/a new way of thinking.

so here is what phil is thinking ....
holfresh
Posts: 38679
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 1/14/2006
Member: #1081

10/19/2015  11:40 PM
mreinman wrote:this is coughlins last contract. I thinkt that he is a horribly overrated coach who gave us 2 priceless wins so of course we will stand for lots of sh1t but this guy is so done.

Why is this the first season that he was willing to finally go no huddle?

Why does his special teams always suck?

How many coordinators can you blame?

Just like in basketball, out with the old, in with the/a new way of thinking.

Meanwhile Pop contends every year..

mreinman
Posts: 37827
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 7/14/2010
Member: #3189

10/19/2015  11:41 PM
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:this is coughlins last contract. I thinkt that he is a horribly overrated coach who gave us 2 priceless wins so of course we will stand for lots of sh1t but this guy is so done.

Why is this the first season that he was willing to finally go no huddle?

Why does his special teams always suck?

How many coordinators can you blame?

Just like in basketball, out with the old, in with the/a new way of thinking.

Meanwhile Pop contends every year..

he may be old but he is far from old school.

old does not have to mean stupid.

so here is what phil is thinking ....
holfresh
Posts: 38679
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 1/14/2006
Member: #1081

10/19/2015  11:46 PM
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:this is coughlins last contract. I thinkt that he is a horribly overrated coach who gave us 2 priceless wins so of course we will stand for lots of sh1t but this guy is so done.

Why is this the first season that he was willing to finally go no huddle?

Why does his special teams always suck?

How many coordinators can you blame?

Just like in basketball, out with the old, in with the/a new way of thinking.

Meanwhile Pop contends every year..

he may be old but he is far from old school.

old does not have to mean stupid.

How is that working out for the sixers?

mreinman
Posts: 37827
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 7/14/2010
Member: #3189

10/20/2015  12:05 AM
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:this is coughlins last contract. I thinkt that he is a horribly overrated coach who gave us 2 priceless wins so of course we will stand for lots of sh1t but this guy is so done.

Why is this the first season that he was willing to finally go no huddle?

Why does his special teams always suck?

How many coordinators can you blame?

Just like in basketball, out with the old, in with the/a new way of thinking.

Meanwhile Pop contends every year..

he may be old but he is far from old school.

old does not have to mean stupid.

How is that working out for the sixers?

great! some of the best trades and restocking of assets that I have seen.

so here is what phil is thinking ....
holfresh
Posts: 38679
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 1/14/2006
Member: #1081

10/20/2015  12:08 AM    LAST EDITED: 10/20/2015  12:30 AM
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:this is coughlins last contract. I thinkt that he is a horribly overrated coach who gave us 2 priceless wins so of course we will stand for lots of sh1t but this guy is so done.

Why is this the first season that he was willing to finally go no huddle?

Why does his special teams always suck?

How many coordinators can you blame?

Just like in basketball, out with the old, in with the/a new way of thinking.

Meanwhile Pop contends every year..

he may be old but he is far from old school.

old does not have to mean stupid.

How is that working out for the sixers?

great! some of the best trades and restocking of assets that I have seen.

Last 15 years what style has won rings?..Not including teams that faced other teams with at least two major injuries to starters/key players in every round?

Allanfan20
Posts: 33602
Alba Posts: 48
Joined: 1/16/2004
Member: #542
USA
10/20/2015  9:18 AM
Your thread title stinks.
Title odds are 200:1. So you're saying there's a chance!
SwishAndDish13
Posts: 20878
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 12/2/2013
Member: #5700

10/20/2015  11:02 AM
Allanfan20 wrote:Your thread title stinks.

Agreed. This is typically NFL fan reaction though. The Giants got dominated at the line and had multiple miscues in the WR/TE core. I didn't watch the final 10 minutes, but in the 3rd he barely got a pass off.

fishmike
Posts: 47695
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 7/19/2002
Member: #298
USA
10/20/2015  11:18 AM
last night's beat down had very little to do with Eli. He's a hell of a player. The Giants have a talent problem. They are simply a very middle of the road at best. They are pretty well coached, but simply dont have the horses. They are very weak at the LOS. You cant win if you are. Plain and simple. As for Eli's performance ask Tom Brady what happens when you get pressured every time you drop back. You can talk quick drops, and quick patterns until your blue in the face, if your losing the LOS battle its a very tough to win games. If you TO the ball also your cooked. Giants have huge holes up front. When those get fixed we can talk about coaching. Funny... Coughlin outcoached Belichick twice. Eli has outplayed Farve, Garcia, Romo, Rogers, Ryan head to head in playoff games and won two titles but they stink the rest of the time.

Giants have drafted very poorly and had some bad injury breaks as well over the last 5+ years. Eli and Coughlin are not the problem. Reese needs to go if anyone.

Hopefully we can build this thing up right. Flowers was a good pick. So was Collins. They need a ton more. Losing JPP really hurts. No impact players on defense. Two on offense. After Eli and OBJ nobody scares you. Share Vereen is the next best player and he's a very poor man's Tiki Barber at best.

fishmike - Making UltimateKnicks great again
OT: Eli Manning is bipolar

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.com All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.