mreinman wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
mreinman wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:melo sits and guess what ... the team has 25 assists.

Melo sits and we lose..

we had a pretty sh1tty 5 players to end the game, no?

of course melo has to play for us to have a better chance of winning. We also need a passing melo to have an even better chance of winning.

Knicks average around 23 assist this pre season with Melo against Wash, Philly and Bos...U just want something to talk about?

pretty much. I need the season to start.

Thanks for being honest. The witch hunt is annoying.

no witch hunt for me, just expectations from a so called super star. I will be all over him this year if he is a hog and ignoring open teammates. I will be really happy with him if he plays well.

is that expectation a witch hunt? You should want no less from him. I never bitch about his defense or any other parts of his game. I just want our star to be unselfish.

Now I agree that I have said this before and now we just need the season to start so that we can see what he will do.

Sorry if I misjudged. I asked you recently if you hoped Melo was healthy for te entire season and you didn't respond but did continue to post in the thread. I wasn't sure where you stood in regards to team goals versus player hate. If I misinterpreted things I apologize.

of course I hope that Melo is healthy for the entire season! That is the only chance that we have at winning.

go/come to the game threads. Nobody is as dedicated to this team winning as I am. With Melo, I will call it as I see it.

Always at the game threads. Have been for many years.

then you should know where I stand with him. My expectations are high and I expect him to act like a player making super max money. Just be a team player.

so here is what phil is thinking ....
AUTOADVERT
Papabear
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1414

10/18/2015  1:12 AM
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:

Melo sits and we lose..

of course melo has to play for us to have a better chance of winning. We also need a passing melo to have an even better chance of winning.

Papabear Says

Damn you even blame Melo even when he is not playing in the game. Its gonna take a complete team effort in order for the Knicks to win this season. Not just Melo. With out Melo this season we will be back to a 17 win season. And when Melo does pass the ball lets make damn sure the player can shoot.

Papabear
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
10/18/2015  1:19 AM
mreinman wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
mreinman wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
mreinman wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:

Melo sits and we lose..

Knicks average around 23 assist this pre season with Melo against Wash, Philly and Bos...U just want something to talk about?

no witch hunt for me, just expectations from a so called super star. I will be all over him this year if he is a hog and ignoring open teammates. I will be really happy with him if he plays well.

is that expectation a witch hunt? You should want no less from him. I never bitch about his defense or any other parts of his game. I just want our star to be unselfish.

Now I agree that I have said this before and now we just need the season to start so that we can see what he will do.

Sorry if I misjudged. I asked you recently if you hoped Melo was healthy for te entire season and you didn't respond but did continue to post in the thread. I wasn't sure where you stood in regards to team goals versus player hate. If I misinterpreted things I apologize.

of course I hope that Melo is healthy for the entire season! That is the only chance that we have at winning.

go/come to the game threads. Nobody is as dedicated to this team winning as I am. With Melo, I will call it as I see it.

then you should know where I stand with him. My expectations are high and I expect him to act like a player making super max money. Just be a team player.

Not sure where you stand about Melo. A bit surprised that you invited me to a game thread.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
clyderules
Member: #6156

10/18/2015  2:39 AM
I was extremely impressed by Trice!
Kemet
Member: #6148

10/19/2015  1:01 AM
mreinman wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
mreinman wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
mreinman wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:

Melo sits and we lose..

And Team-Leader for $124M

Kemet
Member: #6148

10/19/2015  1:04 AM
Calderon performance last season are not a shock or surprise to Calderon poor career in the Atlantic Division.
PJ never should've traded a backup PG Felton for the ex-Raptors tier-3 PG Calderon.
Lastseason, Calderon & Larkins talent together wasn't up to par with Felton 5 move talent.

6.5 rookie Grant will be a nice talent to have coming off the bench in a guard rotation.
The same could be said about Vujacic n Galloway (they are bench-depth)
Grant rookie talent shows it need a lot of playing-time experience to become a starter in March 2016.
I'm not sold on Afflalo being our starter SG.
I would like to keep PG Trice in Westchester, to see how quick his speed, passing-skills, and confidence improve.
I would like to keep SG Saunders, SF Atkins, and SF Summers in Westchester too.

D.Will 5 game performance got me sold on being our energy SF off the bench, not our PF.
Im still not sold on Early n Lance Thomas, but their preseason passing-skills were great n accurate for the triangle-offense.
I want Thanis SG/SF defensive-skills on the season roster.

Kyle O'Quinn 5 preseason game performance put him as the Knicks starting PF for the regular season to GELL alongside of Robin Lopez in dominating the paint on offense n defense .. 4 star performance.
PJ n Fisher need to work hard on Porzingis, Seraphin, Amundson at backing up starters Lopez & O'Quinn

Preseason Gamethread: CHA 7PM

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy