[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Preseason Gamethread: BOS 7:30!
Author Thread
nixluva
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #758
USA
10/17/2015  3:11 PM
GustavBahler wrote:Early is going to be on the scouting charts now,it will be interesting to see how he responds when other teams zero in on him.

Zero in on what? He doesn't have any kind of go to moves. He's been successful mostly by giving great effort. Running the floor, hustling on D etc. Early, DWill, Gallo, Grant etc are the Young Guns off the bench. They are doing it with high energy. It's hard to counter that with any specific approach. It's looking like we'll have a deep team this year. The bench brings the energy and hustle.
AUTOADVERT
crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
10/17/2015  3:36 PM
nixluva wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:Early is going to be on the scouting charts now,it will be interesting to see how he responds when other teams zero in on him.

Zero in on what? He doesn't have any kind of go to moves. He's been successful mostly by giving great effort. Running the floor, hustling on D etc. Early, DWill, Gallo, Grant etc are the Young Guns off the bench. They are doing it with high energy. It's hard to counter that with any specific approach. It's looking like we'll have a deep team this year. The bench brings the energy and hustle.

Yeah, I don't think anyone will be zeroing in on Early for a few more years. Maybe if he is starting in Melo's place... but only then. He's an opportunity guy - his shots are going to come in the flow of the offense. He seems to be finding those opportunities more, which is nice.

¿ △ ?
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
10/17/2015  4:11 PM
crzymdups wrote:
nixluva wrote:

Yeah, I don't think anyone will be zeroing in on Early for a few more years. Maybe if he is starting in Melo's place... but only then. He's an opportunity guy - his shots are going to come in the flow of the offense. He seems to be finding those opportunities more, which is nice.

I agree. Early was an energy guy in college and kind of lost his aggressiveness in the NBA, but I think now he's at the point where he's confident in his game. I'm not expecting him to be a great offensive player. Just needs to be effective in all facets, which he's starting to do. Playing with high energy is the key for him.
Preseason Gamethread: BOS 7:30!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy